• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I don't think abandoning military service, leaving it in the hands of liberal scum will fix it.

If our own offspring can't fix it who ever will?

Imho
There is honestly we cannot do about this. This is coming from Austin himself.

There is no avoiding or changing this.

The military has been already taken over by the liberals.

Remember the firing of all the generals and such under obama. That was the final stab to neuter the military.

All the generals now do as they are told to without questioning or hesitation.

Doc

Ken Paxton sent a letter yesterday to the US Attorney General and director of the ATF about pistol braces and the upcoming fight to classify AR pistols as NFA items. Paxton is on our side about the pistol brace. "My office will consider all available options to stop this action and any effort to restrict Second Amendment rights."

If the people in that Trump quote video represent the majority of people in this country, then its nkt worth fighting for, imo. Let them figure it out when it’s gone.

This is DOD wide, it's just not affecting the army. It's in the marines, navy, air force and coast guard.

Doc
You are absolutely correct
I shoot with a guy who’s in the DOD loop and the woke training and mission statement are scary!

Remember the firing of all the generals and such under obama. That was the final stab to neuter the military.

Doc

I disagree.

The military has been and always will be a direct reflection of the society that produces it.

There may be more forced liberal indoctrination today, but the most powerful indoctrination comes from those you serve with. Give it a few years and the pendulum will swing back the other way. Half the population voted against this shit. The liberal half never was joining the military in droves.

YsreC3Mn.jpeg

What will force this swing back? I have been told countless times on here that nothing can change from the inside. Men are pawns at the hands of their superiors.

The continuous stream of patriotic Americans joining the military everyday.

It is true it sucks. It always has. Nothing new.

If fear of enduring stupid shit is the thing that is keeping you from joining, then don't.

Doc
An acquaintance of mine whos is former Navy swore (and still does) that the military hasn't gone tits up. I argue that it has and if it hasn't it's at least 3/4 of the way there. He's starting to believe me...every time he turns around the SecDef is doing something more "woke" and he comments with WTF.

Reactions: Bender
Is it the Kraken????
this stuff? Too much of it might tell you some things lol?

this stuff? Too much of it might tell you some things lol?

That's probably the only Kraken I'll see in my lifetime. Sadly....

"Men are pawns at the hands of their superiors."

It doesn't seem like you have any military service on your resume.

A lack of perspective.

If by stupid shit you mean working for a marxist regime to destroy America then count me out.

I think you know that is not what I meant.

I was referring to having to sit through the seemingly endless series of mandatory feel good power point briefings that higher will push down. No one wants to do them. Your SgtMaj doesn't, your 1stSgt doesn't, not your Gunny, not your SSgt, nor your NCO's. Its just a small tiny part of the suck.

Of all the shit you have to sit through, these little annoyances are the least of it. If you are avoiding military service to dodge this shit, you've got bigger problems that will get in the way first.

We could drop half a dozen mandatory classes from the MCBUL 1500 and commanders could get back the white space on their training schedule to focus on real things.

Honestly, a good solid personal financial management and an ethics class would be time better spent. Fortunately, NCO's and SNOC's have been adding that in on their own time. Unfortunately, without higher command directed oversight, the implementation and sharing of that wisdom is not uniform.

HOWEVER, If they want to add a "hug the rainbow" training into the annual cycle of bullshit power points, go ahead. It won't change anything.

Besides, I've served with sailors. They need hugs too.

There have been rules to follow in the military and always will be.

Some days they suck for you.

There has and always will be politics inside of each branch and post as well.

Once you figure how to work that it's always better. But will always come at a price as well.

America would be better off if it had a couple of years of compulsory military service.

Imho

Reactions: Bender
Exposing the lies one at a time.

I would like to shortcut to the joe and the ho won the election lie.

Reactions: DIBBS
wakey wakey uk

LC1KxMla.jpeg

I have no beef with hydroxychloroquine. I do, however, have major issues with people who do not understand fractions.

To increase something by 200% is to increase it by a factor of 3. If we take the survival rate of Covid to be a nominal 99% (and please for the live of all that is holy I pray that no one starts a separate argument on this number), then HCQ would improve the survival rate to 297%. If indeed that was the case, then yeah, we've really harmed mankind by restricting the use of this drug.

I believe whomever wrote that headline (and it's usually not the author, so I won't shit on her) meant to say is that it cuts the death rate by a factor of three. Which is still pretty damn remarkable if true. It's even more remarkable for those who believe that the disease isn't real.

On a broader note, Daily Mail has been pilled or based or whatever stupid shit we're supposed to say to imply some generally anti-left bias. Something's up.

Reactions: Choid
I disagree.

The military has been and always will be a direct reflection of the society that produces it.

There may be more forced liberal indoctrination today, but the most powerful indoctrination comes from those you serve with. Give it a few years and the pendulum will swing back the other way. Half the population voted against this shit. The liberal half never was joining the military in droves.
I'm glad you think that.

However I have seen it first hand. My old units new 1SG is a tranny. We currently have 46 waiting here on fort carson alone waiting for their surgeries.

Middle NCOs (E6-E7) cant do shit about anything. This is literally come straight from DOD. No going to the left or right.

I had my training right before I got out of how bad of a person and threat I was because I was white.

No one questions anything anymore. They just do it, no matter how stupid or against views it is.

The army does directly reflect from society and sadly the liberals are in control.

The military is divided and lines have been drawn. It almost came to physical confrontation in that brief I had between a 1SG and a senior E7.

These new soldiers think that they are owed something. Aand dont even think of correcting them, because females will claim sexual harassment and the males if they are any minority will claim EO.

I had almost 20 negative counseling on a soldier and for being late to formations, being disrespectful, telling me that standing at parade rest demeaned him and he wouldn't do it anymore and for just not doing his job.

1SG wouldn't send up the separation packet. He went Scott free.

Dont even think about using physical correction such as push ups or planking, because you can only make them do 5 repetitions and it has to be one of the exercises in the new PT program.

There are no more shark attacks in basic training. They dont even have to pass a PT test anymore to graduate basic.

So tell me how the army is truly....

I'll wait.

Doc