• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

eKjJqZRf.jpeg

This is all true, and the reporting on each was a total disgrace.

My only question is that there seems to be a disconnect between Trump and MAGA on the vaccine. Is there an accepted explanation for this? He seems to think it was one of his greatest accomplishments.

My only question is that there seems to be a disconnect between Trump and MAGA on the vaccine. Is there an accepted explanation for this? He seems to think it was one of his greatest accomplishments.
obviously he doesn't think there is anything wrong with it.
perhaps for somebody his age and not having kids anytime soon it is ok?
heck, i wouldn't even trust that everyone gets the same substance injected into them.
supposedly they found contaminated j&j vaccines...

Getting the vaccine produced in that kind of quantity with that short of a timeline is very impressive. Coming from a product development/manufacturing environment, what he did was not easy. I'm not sure what Trumps stance is on the safety on the vaccine.

New vaccine, full immunity, rush to market incentive and too much political push lead me and others to not trust it.

Reactions: 10ring'r
getting the sheep ready

VB053Bpo.jpeg
I've been wondering that, and if that does happen, and it is on indisputable evidence, the only way to save the union would be for Harris to resign, Trump to be appointed VP, and then Biden to resign. There is simply no other constitutional process for it that I can see. Otherwise, there really is no way to have a country. That assumes, of course, that there are other dominoes past AZ to make up the necessary vote.

It's honestly hard to see the process I mention happening, and it is hard to imagine that it could not happen.

Just wargaming it, nothing else.

obviously he doesn't think there is anything wrong with it.
perhaps for somebody his age and not having kids anytime soon it is ok?
heck, i wouldn't even trust that everyone gets the same substance injected into them.
supposedly they found contaminated j&j vaccines...
fair comments. The other thing I don't think he mentioned in his list, but which might be the most important, is that infection confers long term immunity. The suggesting that it doesn't was as insane as the idea that vaccinated people remained at risk.

Getting the vaccine produced in that kind of quantity with that short of a timeline is very impressive. Coming from a product development/manufacturing environment, what he did was not easy. I'm not sure what Trumps stance is on the safety on the vaccine.

New vaccine, full immunity, rush to market incentive and too much political push lead me and others to not trust it.
I think that is also fair. My understanding, from talking to people in the field, is that there is a huge underestimation of how critical it was to be able to map the genome of the disease so quickly. From there, it really isn't that hard to apply that information to existing, though relatively new, technology. I don't know that a major vaccine has been developed since DNA mapping, but to compare pre and post seems to be folly to me. Plus the testing was the widest, though admittedly not the longest, we have seen. If you want to argue that the long term effects are not known, I think that is a loser because a three year study does not allow for long term effects. If you want to argue that the medium term effects are not known as well as in a three year study, then you do have some leg to stand on.

What kills me about the political aspect is that pre election, it was Democrats warning against a Trump vaccine, if you remember, and basically for the reasons you cite. And we all laughed at them. I think the political handling of it has been atrocious, from the shaming to the idea that people should be in masks after and on and on, but I do not necessarily think it wise to assume a vaccine is bad because it gets associated with a certain party, especially when that party deserves zero, and perhaps negative, credit for it.

The people you named to step down are the ones involved in the steal. These people aren’t just going to say “well you caught us” and hand over the keys. These people are pure evil.

Americans would have to be willing to shed blood and if there was anything worth fighting over this is it. This is me wargaming it.
I don't think that what you said and what I said are necessarily all that different. Perhaps intonation does not come off as well online. The difference is that you are sure about what happened, and I am in camp "if."

I think that is also fair. My understanding, from talking to people in the field, is that there is a huge underestimation of how critical it was to be able to map the genome of the disease so quickly. From there, it really isn't that hard to apply that information to existing, though relatively new, technology. I don't know that a major vaccine has been developed since DNA mapping, but to compare pre and post seems to be folly to me. Plus the testing was the widest, though admittedly not the longest, we have seen. If you want to argue that the long term effects are not known, I think that is a loser because a three year study does not allow for long term effects. If you want to argue that the medium term effects are not known as well as in a three year study, then you do have some leg to stand on.

What kills me about the political aspect is that pre election, it was Democrats warning against a Trump vaccine, if you remember, and basically for the reasons you cite. And we all laughed at them. I think the political handling of it has been atrocious, from the shaming to the idea that people should be in masks after and on and on, but I do not necessarily think it wise to assume a vaccine is bad because it gets associated with a certain party, especially when that party deserves zero, and perhaps negative, credit for it.

The side affects have not been accurately reported. I do not trust the CDC or FDA to deliver accurate reports. Deaths related to vaccines have shot up tremendously since the release of this vaccine (still not an overwhelming number).

Even if Trump were still president I wouldn't touch this vaccine.

I'm wondering how freaked out they would be if we held another rally in DC, after AZ switches thier results.
What's this "if" shit. This election had massive fraud and only a retard or blind liberal would deny it. Did you see that fucking Ruby video in GA?

Trump said the the vax would not be mandatory.

The Dems did not want the vax.

The Mil made it happen.

Why does Trump think it’s a great accomplishment?

Because with no Vax the Dems would still have a nation in fear. We would be locked down for years while they did their reset. So it was a great accomplishment. Do you Get it now?

What would seal the deal? An announcement from your government. :)
I know the election was a fraud just like I knew the Trump/Russian narrative, The Trump/Ukraine narrative, and this Covid scam were all frauds. This is also how I know this govt is likely to be the most corrupt in the world. I can’t imagine any rational man not understanding this. This is good vs evil. There isn’t another way to describe it.

The good news is SOME of the evil is being exposed. To what extent and why I don’t know.
I am either educated enough to know what I cannot possibly know, or not smart enough to divine things I don't have proof for. Your belief, while it may be right, isn't rational or irrational, it is what you believe. I could definitely be wrong, there is no question about that, but I tend to err on the side of accepting that I don't know, or can't be sure.

I know that sounds like gobbeldy gook to you. But it is the level of skepticism of everything that I have used to get through life.

Reactions: OldSalty2
The side affects have not been accurately reported. I do not trust the CDC or FDA to deliver accurate reports. Deaths related to vaccines have shot up tremendously since the release of this vaccine (still not an overwhelming number).

Even if Trump were still president I wouldn't touch this vaccine.
A counter argument to that is that in a normal year, a lot of babies get vaccinated, and then a smattering of other people in other age groups. In the year in question many, many multiples of that number have been vaccinated. It would be more shocking if that number didn't go up.

A counter argument to that is that in a normal year, a lot of babies get vaccinated, and then a smattering of other people in other age groups. In the year in question many, many multiples of that number have been vaccinated. It would be more shocking if that number didn't go up.

Possible but I would need the actual death rate but again I believe the reported numbers to be tainted. Unfortunately there is no viable way of concretely proving your argument nor mine.

Anecdotally I have known quite a few individuals whom have had adverse reactions to this vaccine but did not have issues with the flu vaccine...again purely anecdotal.

Possible but I would need the actual death rate but again I believe the reported numbers to be tainted. Unfortunately there is no viable way of concretely proving your argument nor mine.

Anecdotally I have known quite a few individuals whom have had adverse reactions to this vaccine but did not have issues with the flu vaccine...again purely anecdotal.
My mother had a really rough time with it. Two months she though she was going to die. Now she is fine. I had basically no reaction, my wife had literally no reaction. I've heard the whole gamut from people.

My mother had a really rough time with it. Two months she though she was going to die. Now she is fine. I had basically no reaction, my wife had literally no reaction. I've heard the whole gamut from people.

Those are acute symptoms. If Covid can cause long-term pulmonary issues; then what is the potential for the vaccine that can have similar symptoms?

Those are acute symptoms. If Covid can cause long-term pulmonary issues; then what is the potential for the vaccine that can have similar symptoms?
Well, understand she is a bit dramatic. Her doctors seem to think that she is just fine. They can't definitively put it on the vaccine, but suspect it, and she was on a pretty rough systemic medication when she got poked, so I don't know what the interaction there was.

As to your question, I really have no idea what the chances of long term effects from the vaccine are. I also wonder about the correlation between people who have bad reactions to the vaccine, and whether they would have been likely fatalities from the rona. Intuitively it makes sense, but who knows. Also intuitively, it makes sense that somebody in her 80s would be more susceptible, since they are more susceptible to everything, but again, that is a sword that cuts in both directions.

Daily Mail is not based. Their shit swings both ways and is done so to entertain both sides.

Often the reporting sucks, as if written by a 5 year old, but if you look you can see both sides.

Where they shocked me was "local interest" stories. There was a heinous murder in my state, nothing national let alone international, and they had better reporting than local news. Victim was an attractive female and the crime was graphic - typical crime reporting of salacious shit to attract readers.

Ok, but if we're grading on the curve established by our domestic media, "swing[ing] both ways" is pretty damn based.

Reactions: pmclaine
Sentence seems a little harsh but peeps that still live in nice places dont want to be San Francisco.....

Then please explain what you have done.
Well, I’m not one to usually talk about what I do but if you must know then I will divulge a few things. I’ve volunteered time to gun groups to help with campaigns, I’ve met with my reps and groups of their ahem friends to explain the importance of the 2A and why that is such a cornerstone to this country, I’ve helped raise money for local candidates that have offered to try and change things from within this system, I got out and help local communities on a number of levels, like doing work around schools and neighborhoods that need clean up and maintenance, building projects whatever. I’ve helped build community gardens and most importantly during all this I built relationships and if and when it comes up I explain my stance on politics and my love for this country, all while sometimes working 90+ hrs a week and raising kids.

My theory is, if we really want change without destroying the country, for those of those who know, know you don’t want to lose what you have, then this is likely the best way, even tho I’m not sure it’s entirely possible to change enough people in needed positions at once. You see this is the long game that the other side has been apparently planning and doing while our side was asleep at the wheel, for decades. This is not going to be quick and easy. And I know everyone wants the little civil war but trust me, nobody wants this. But even playing the long game, I fear the enemy has become too entrenched and basically has every resource and our money to use for their cause. It won’t be an easy or short battle. If you want to make a difference then start at your local church. These are just a few things. Now what have you done? Oh and I of course donate to all the pro gun orgs, but at some point you have to fight your own battles and the most damage that can be done to win people over to our side is at the local level.

Forgot to add that I always wear my Trump gear while working! Oh and while doing all this, I didn’t get any money from this, missed time with my family, projects that I needed done were put on hold and so on. It’s about the best thing I know that I can do.

There is also a group that ive tried to get together to form a a little small knit QRF of sorts, if something were to go down but not everyone takes this as serious or has the time to devote to such things. I get it. And most people I know are in med, engineering, police, mil or fire so working skeds is a pain in the ass.

Last edited:
Fuck the Communists...

For real. These people are crazy. Humans need to be around other humans. I was out with a group of 50 this afternoon, no social distancing! I dunno if that’s wise or not but we are free people and should live as such. We can’t hide in our houses forever.

Well, I’m not one to usually talk about what I do but if you must know then I will divulge a few things. I’ve volunteered time to gun groups to help with campaigns, I’ve met with my reps and groups of their ahem friends to explain the importance of the 2A and why that is such a cornerstone to this country, I’ve helped raise money for local candidates that have offered to try and change things from within this system, I got out and help local communities on a number of levels, like doing work around schools and neighborhoods that need clean up and maintenance, building projects whatever. I’ve helped build community gardens and most importantly during all this I built relationships and if and when it comes up I explain my stance on politics and my love for this country, all while sometimes working 90+ hrs a week and raising kids.

My theory is, if we really want change without destroying the country, for those of those who know, know you don’t want to lose what you have, then this is likely the best way, even tho I’m not sure it’s entirely possible to change enough people in needed positions at once. You see this is the long game that the other side has been apparently planning and doing while our side was asleep at the wheel, for decades. This is not going to be quick and easy. And I know everyone wants the little civil war but trust me, nobody wants this. But even playing the long game, I fear the enemy has become too entrenched and basically has every resource and our money to use for their cause. It won’t be an easy or short battle. If you want to make a difference then start at your local church. These are just a few things. Now what have you done? Oh and I of course donate to all the pro gun orgs, but at some point you have to fight your own battles and the most damage that can be done to win people over to our side is at the local level.

Well, good for you I'll take the pee pee spank I was wrong and I'm an asshole. What have I done? Nothing that mattered or provided a tangible result. I've met with a few people (local candidates) and they just shake your hand an nod their head like the dumb fucken puppets that they are. I've called, but same dumb shit. Now I stay in my lane and raise my kids the right way (at least what I think is the right way).

Best option is raising the kids the right way. Other than that, same stupid response from politicians. I use to do the donating thing until the NRA turned into the cesspool it currently is.

Well, good for you I'll take the pee pee spank I was wrong and I'm an asshole. What have I done? Nothing that mattered or provided a tangible result. I've met with a few people (local candidates) and they just shake your hand an nod their head like the dumb fucken puppets that they are. I've called, but same dumb shit. Now I stay in my lane and raise my kids the right way (at least what I think is the right way).

Best option is raising the kids the right way. Other than that, same stupid response from politicians. I use to do the donating thing until the NRA turned into the cesspool it currently is.
Raising kids the right way should be priority for sure. You can volunteer at your local church and see if they might allow a group outing to take the kids shooting and get them used to the idea and why it’s important. Reach out the GOA and volunteer your time. Actually contact any gun manufacturer’s marketing department and see if they can use you for something. Sometimes you got to think outside the box. If you know of good people running for sheriff or mayor then help them. I’m not really willing to put my family in the limelight of the political world as I’d rather woek from the shadows, but if I know someone that is willing then I’ll stand behind them and help any way I can. Seriously, just work on the local level and get to know people. Like smiles and happiness, this can spread. It just takes people doing some things.

@AngryKoala i will also point out that you should meet your reps in person. Forget the phone calls and emails. My efforts have resulted in one lifelong politician stepping down after some somewhat loud discourse. Not my brightest time but my efforts seem to be rewarded as he stepped down not long after. I guess my explanation and encouragement of things persuaded him.

I told my representative that he needed a sign that said "For the People by the People" on his door. I told him that he and many others in DC have forgotten that. He didn't run in the next cycle.
@AngryKoala i will also point out that you should meet your reps in person. Forget the phone calls and emails. My efforts have resulted in one lifelong politician stepping down after some somewhat loud discourse. Not my brightest time but my efforts seem to be rewarded as he stepped down not long after. I guess my explanation and encouragement of things persuaded him.

I told my representative that he needed a sign that said "For the People by the People" on his door. I told him that he and many others in DC have forgotten that. He didn't run in the next cycle.
I’m sure I got added to some special lists afterwards, not that I wasn’t already on some, but ironically other things seemed to be made easier. I won’t get into it, but you did right. They forget they work for us and if enough get mad they can be removed. In my case, I knew a little something about his...never mind, not going to publicly state it, but let’s say he knew I was for real. P

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Sadly, our system is set up in such a way that encourages corruption. Here is somewhat of an example. I know of wealthy man that ahem, rents real estate to the gov (you can insert almost any biz you want here). Some would say oh ok, so he bids out with like 100 other companies and then the gov chooses the best deal or something! Well sort of, reality is, it might be about 10 companies. And people are like cool well this is all a matter of public record. Again, sort of. The way it works is that yea, it’s 10 companies all bidding for the same job. But what they don’t tell you is that all 10 companies is owned by the same dude. The deal is struck when rich man A meets politician B and encourages him to rent his property for like $20,000,000 a year with your money and if he does it might really cost $3,000,000 but the rich man and politician will split the remaining $17,000,000 somehow. This and lobbyist and insider trading is how their money is made. Everyone that knows anything knows this, the hard part is proving it. One day, the public will get it. Until then, they will just keep taking advantage of it. Nobody really thinks politicians become multi millionaires off of their gov salaries do they? Don’t answer that. And it’s not just politicians. Most of the wealthy are interconnected and once you are in you are in. They feed off and tend to somehow help each other, it would seem.

some of this was brought to light in some of the scandals revolving around the 2016 election, like Hitlary using gov funds to more or less pay for one of her houses. Basically having the gov pay for SS detail and housing but they overcharged so the American taxpayer was more or less paying for house and then some. I got to hand it to these people, they are pretty smart and creative. If I was to try and do some of this crap, I’d be in jail. And then there is that two tier system showing it’s head again. One day THE PEOPLE will get it, but it might be too late and we may be all burning in camps.

Last edited: