• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

ePUaZ3LfBWvO.jpeg

Look no farther than the Homeland Sec

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene slammed Homeland Security Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas for his ties to a non-profit that has urged migrants crossing into the U.S. illegally to vote for Joe Biden.

Look no farther than the Homeland Sec

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene slammed Homeland Security Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas for his ties to a non-profit that has urged migrants crossing into the U.S. illegally to vote for Joe Biden.
Frankly this will backfire on the Democrats although it will take years to undo the damage by these traitorous commie bastards. They snuck by with counting illegals in the Census which affected apportionment when nobody was paying attention. People are becoming aware of the plan and ultimately will result in voter ID on a national level. In addition, people will run out of patience with their tax dollars being used to support all these illegals and once the money is cut off many will leave or migrate to blue states whose budgets already upside down will bleed further. This will disproportionately affect people of color and these key voting blocks who the democrats rely on will walk away from them.

You thought Denver had crime now.. wait till the 8million 'defunding', budget cut, redistribution of money to 'new comers'.

Blue city mayor defunds police force by more than $8 million to aid migrants​

Mayor Mike Johnston's office rejected the description of the cuts as 'defunding' the police​

They'll push for a tax increase soon, to make up for deficit.

*heads to Democratic controlled Senate

Semiautomatic Weapons Ban Passes Colorado House, Heads to Senate​

A Democrat-controlled city announced $45 million in funding for programs to help deal with the skyrocketing number of migrant arrivals it is facing, resulting in over $8 million in budget cuts for the police department.

Denver Mayor Mike Johnston announced last week a package of $45.9 million to fully fund programs for "newcomers" for 2024 and avoid worst-case scenarios projected by the city. That’s in addition to $44 million in spending already secured for the program through previous budget moves.

Spending on migrants in the city skyrocketed last year from $2 million a month in August to $15 million in December. In January, migrant numbers peaked at around 5,000 in shelters but have since dropped to around 1,000, according to official figures.

You thought Denver had crime now.. wait till the 8million 'defunding', budget cut, redistribution of money to 'new comers'.

Mayor Mike Johnston's office rejected the description of the cuts as 'defunding' the police​

Fuck Denver. That is all.

Years ago the wife and I looked at a Jeep, I am guessing this is early 90's. They are running a $99 for the first year of payments.

Ok lets look, the wife (the smart one of us two) comes up and says, that $99 will not even cover the interest on the loan on this vehicle, what happens to the rest, oh ahhhhh, it is rolled into the principal. To that I say so you mean I am going to have a greater debt each month.

We got invited to leave. A little while later the AG went after this practice.

You just described our national fiscal policy......

"A cryin' shame"...... Soon we are all going to be forced to stand up to the thugs doing this shit.

No description of the thief that got away. So we know that he wasn't white.

The number is probably much higher than that.

Its over 9.8 I believe that they gave "court dates" (in 2030's) for. If you ask them, they say they are here legally. They believe they have the right to vote. If you can't those without court dates as well, probably closer to 12M.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r

And take away legal ownership of semiautomatic firearms too.

And the wealthy people respond...

iu
"If you are thinking about coming into our city to commit crime, know that we will defend ourselves," Newport Beach Mayor Will O'Neill said in a video statement.

"The US Navy has unveiled plans to convert surplus oil rigs into mobile missile defense and resupply facilities, a seemingly risky and costly scheme to address rising US vulnerability to rival missile threats in the Pacific.

This month, Naval News reported that Gibbs & Cox, a Leidos company, is working to convert oil rigs into heavily armed mobile missile defense and resupply bases as part of its Mobile Defense/Depot Platform (MODEP) Concept."

View attachment 8397867
There has been no recovery in manufacturing.

Yep. I work in manufacturing. For 23 years we have run Over time during spring . Not this year. Our orders are down quite a bit.

Its over 9.8 I believe that they gave "court dates" (in 2030's) for. If you ask them, they say they are here legally. They believe they have the right to vote. If you can't those without court dates as well, probably closer to 12M.

Go back even further than that, right after Reagan gave amnesty to less than a million illegals. The number of illegals in this country could be as high as 40-50 million. Remember, that they are not going to remain celibate.

Add those numbers together and you are probably still light

Reactions: 10ring'r
Yep. I work in manufacturing. For 23 years we have run Over time during spring . Not this year. Our orders are down quite a bit.
Locally I am seeing some small scale commercial buildings going up. Obviously setting up the valley to become a "service economy".
Large scale farming and industrial is saying "we will get by with what we have".
America has entered the "wait and see" mindset.
The financial world is acknowledging these conditions are unsustainable.
The world is watching.

Locally I am seeing some small scale commercial buildings going up. Obviously setting up the valley to become a "service economy".
Large scale farming and industrial is saying "we will get by with what we have".
America has entered the "wait and see" mindset.
The financial world is acknowledging these conditions are unsustainable.
The world is watching.
Don't need a lot of farms, when the WEF's plan is to eliminate 80% of the population.

For some. today's a celebration...
No more child support to the leach..
She wants Suri to stay in new york, so she can continue to sponge of Tom

The fight with this crazy bitch continues, as she tries to plead the victim