• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

daa, can't figure out where da $$ went..
Math hurts if you don't math.
someone skipped basic accounting that day.

-traded in car with negative equity for 84,000 dollar Chevy Tahoe
-bought a car she couldn't afford (most likely on the LONGEST time line bank would allow)
- APR of 10.2 percent.

I love the 'not my fault' it's because I'm a woman, NOT a dumbass who doesn't know about principle and interest.
"'I did not go with my husband and as a female I feel they took advantage of me. They knew I really wanted the car and that I was by myself,' she said."

Blaisey Arnold, 28, spent three years paying $1,400 to service a $84,000 loan she took out to buy a Chevy Tahoe
'Honestly, it blows my mind that I have paid $50,000 into this car and only paid off $10,000,' Arnold said.
Despite paying $1,400 a month in payments totaling more than $50,000, she still owes a balance of $74,000 to her lender - GM Financial.

while i don't excuse her ignorance, it seems like predatory lending.

As of September 2022, Biden had already approved roughly $4.8 trillion in borrowing, including $1.85 trillion for a COVID relief measure dubbed the American Rescue Plan and $370 billion for the bipartisan infrastructure bill, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a group that advocates for reducing the deficit.

somebody ratted on him?

jM5SBNNdBkB3.jpeg
Somebody might have already commented on this. I don't know all the details, but it sounds like the officers involves didn't really want make a big issue of it. I believe the charges were dropped.

I knew the guy when he worked at a local grain elevator. Always very friendly, as far as I recall. Sad to hear he had to deal with this.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure he worked at the elevator, but I remember him being there. He passed away January 2023.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theLBC
We are now in a flat spin. Unless they massively cut "non-discretionary" spending (SS, Med, entitlements) there is no pulling out of this. We are going to go bankrupt, and not like in someone else's lifetime, but in ours.
There is no pulling out regardless of what the GOV does unless they dramatically cut spending AND dramatically raise taxes. With the debt being around 122% of the GDP the US is toast.

There is no pulling out regardless of what the GOV does unless they dramatically cut spending AND dramatically raise taxes. With the debt being around 122% of the GDP the US is toast.
It is on purpose in order to induce the populace to “beg” for heavy handed international government intervention. A well known old school text states that someone appearing to be a saviour will be raised up to lead us all to comfort and safety. Until all the sober second thought folks are clearly on the outside looking in, the end has not come. It will get far worse before it gets better.

glad i don't live in these places, or have to drive through them. i'd be livid.

well, that's gotta be a bit embarrassing around the break room.

EXCLUSIVEMarried teacher caught naked in car with male student, 17, is the wife of Harvard-educated Department of Defense commander and they have a daughter the same age as her victim​

• William 'Doug' Ward, 53, is a high-ranking U.S. government official
  • He attained a master's degree from the Harvard Extension School in 2021
  • His wife, Erin Ward, faces felony charges for sexually abusing a 17-year-old boy

We are now in a flat spin. Unless they massively cut "non-discretionary" spending (SS, Med, entitlements) there is no pulling out of this. We are going to go bankrupt, and not like in someone else's lifetime, but in ours.
Three years ago the FED Reserve knew this. They were in denial that it could actually happen. Jerome Powell created a financial "framework" of waving a magic wand and having everything turn out great. About 2 years ago he stated "The conditions did not fit the framework". No shit. That is when his famous word "transitional" came about. Here we are today stuck with the end results of high inflation and a national debt that was unheard of. Gold is soaring and the bubble is bursting.

The airplane that has been circling the airport, waiting for a soft landing is about out of fuel.

Reactions: Mwalex and plong
Somewhat questionable that the Montana National Guard is being trained to build high density housing.
Very questionable as to why they are not building things in America rather than in Germany.

Butte​

About 90 soldiers from the Montana National Guard are gathered in Butte to prepare for an overseas training mission in Germany.​

poster_4b78d4b338f240cd86ec7e975e329aef.jpg

Montana National Guard soldiers train in Butte

BUTTE — About 90 soldiers from the Montana National Guard are gathered in Butte at the Silver Bow Pit to prepare for an overseas training mission in Germany.
"This summer we’re going to Germany to support an international exercise helping to build infrastructure there," says 260th ESC Montana National Guard Commander James Rolin.

Somewhat questionable that the Montana National Guard is being trained to build high density housing.
Very questionable as to why they are not building things in America rather than in Germany.

Butte​

About 90 soldiers from the Montana National Guard are gathered in Butte to prepare for an overseas training mission in Germany.​

BUTTE — About 90 soldiers from the Montana National Guard are gathered in Butte at the Silver Bow Pit to prepare for an overseas training mission in Germany.
"This summer we’re going to Germany to support an international exercise helping to build infrastructure there," says 260th ESC Montana National Guard Commander James Rolin.

the germans have some experience in high density housing. :oops:

Butte​

poster_4b78d4b338f240cd86ec7e975e329aef.jpg

Montana National Guard soldiers train in Butte

What a great idea we send our national guard to Germany to build concentration camps and they will no doubt be sending their “National Guard“ over here to build concentration camps. That’s how you can do it all in secret.

Someone needs to visit these folks and their barrels with a few car batteries and some jumper cables. See how much they like being chained to them at that point.
I got visuals of a certain adult telling me to hold the spark plug while they pulled the lawnmower string when I was a pup. Damn near spit out my cigar laughing just now. I bet the dance would be very similar. Thanks for those memories.

I got visuals of a certain adult telling me to hold the spark plug while they pulled the lawnmower string when I was a pup. Damn near spit out my cigar laughing just now. I bet the dance would be very similar. Thanks for those memories.

I bet the officers wouldn't even mind that much. Just have the same number of people as barrels roll up with wheelbarrows full of snacks and water for the cops, and a marine-grade battery with JC's. Hand the cop a water, connect the cables to the barrels at the same time, and sprint back into traffic. Let those protesting fucks sit there with the amperage doing their best Max Headroom imitations...

• Haha
Reactions: lariat