• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I don't believe the Freedom Caucus is 'dividing the house'. I believe the RINOs are dividing the house. When RINOs support them first 'other countries' policy, BEFORE our BORDER security, you have to ask, when.. when do members who love AMERICA, stand up for OUR rights?
Freedom Caucus should be pissed, and you SHOULD be pissed as well.
Billions for other countries, but not a single FK"N penny for the border?

Appears more people should be supporting the Freedom caucus and their pissed off attitudes, then the media who decries them.
How do the RINO's get to the House and Senate ? They are elected by their constituents.
Their constitutes may have different belief's than you and I. Their elected official may have influence to direct Federal funds to their region.
It is difficult, for you and I, to grasp the fact that the majority of voting Americans do not put Boarder Security at the top of their list.
My state, Montana has a Dem US Senator and a Rep US Senator. Dem does things for his local region. He keeps getting reelected.
The majority of Americans could not tell you what the "Freedom Caucus" is.
You and I are seated on a bus and are just along for the ride.
Being pissed at the navigator has no bearing of where the bus will end up.
We can always get off the bus at the next stop.

1714156059150.png

I would rather have them vote to do nothing rather than push through more crap for other countries, but that's just me.
15 years ago, in another state, I communicated with my State Senator, a Republican. We had a good understanding of each other. His party was in the minority. He put forth some great ideas for his District. He took me under his wing and explained politics on a level I could grasp. I had an open invitation to go to the Capital and sit at his desk when the Legislature was in session. I met politicians from both parties. I grasp the understanding of "constituents". Those State Senators, from both parties, did not give a shit about my concerns. They were very up front about it. They moved on what their supporters wanted. I have followed them all these years. Some will become the Governor of that State because they gave the majority what they wanted. I once told my Senator "Every time this Legislature ends it's session, I have given up some of my Freedom". His reply "This is what Legislator's do, we Legislate"... My Senator was not re-elected but he taught me a lot.

Reactions: atomic41

Many of the rebuttals offered by the NPR journalists have run in one of two ways, and frequently both. One is to focus on the subject of diversity and DEI — a topic broached by Berliner — and then declare the pride they have in the racial and gender construct at NPR. This is pure deflection, as Berliner was not critical of the efforts in this category but used it to underscore the lack of diversity at NPR editorially. He noted that in the editors' ranks, there are 87 registered Democrats and zero Republicans to be found. That reality has gone largely unaddressed.

The second form of defense seen has been the insistence that if anyone actually looks over NPR’s content, they will find out just how unbiased their delivery of the news has been. Well…as the resident media hawk, I took them up on their offer. This will become something they will regret.

And stuff like this will be an excuse for .gov to have more even control over all SM. Showed a video? How do we know its not AI generated? I was watching Glenn Beck's video on how the Australian PM is pissed at Elon for allowing the stabbing of the Bishop by Islamic extremist to be shown and not shut down like FB, YT etc. If there are limited witnesses to an event, and .gov doesn't want it seen...

It's only going to get worse for honest men. As BB points out, it took a host of FBI forensic experts to figure out that the speech was fake (AI). So imagine when this crime goes widespread.

There won't be enough forensic experts to disprove the avalanche of fake videos or audio sound tracks. The little guy working a regular job probably won't stand a chance against someone dedicated on destroying him.

Even worse is what the democrats will do to destroy conservative republicans. They won't stop with cheating during elections.

Even if a fake audio or video is exposed later on, the damage will have already been done. It's like someone who's been wrongfully convicted of child molestation. Incontrovertible evidence, discovered later, would be enough to overturn a conviction and releasing the defendant. However, his life will still be destroyed in the court of public opinion.

This sort of crime is worse than forging someone's name on a check.

So far they have been able to pay real humans to do the dirty work. Examples: Brent Kavenahau and Clarence Thomas

Appears the Democrats hold the majority. Obviously this is what the residents of that district want. The "culture" of America is changing. I don't like it but this change has taken place over the past 50 years. It is not going to reverse over night. We are not going to vote ourselves out of this mess.

Democrats also thwarted an amendment from House Minority Leader Bradley Jones to prioritize shelter access for homeless veterans. Amendment 698, homeless veterans prioritization for shelter assistance, was rejected on a 27-129 roll call vote.

That’s low. Ignore the people that put their lives on the line for the country but give everything to the ones who broke the law to get into the country to steal from the taxpayers via welfare.

The are only two reasons I can think of that this would make sense to the liberal mind:

1. Keep the illegals fed and housed so the crime rate stays low. But since any number of them are gang members and the rest don’t appear to have the same morals the rest of us, this is a BS reason.

2. Get the illegals off the street so the politicians get voted back in.

Illegals have more advantages than citizens at this point. The taxpayer is the servant to the illegal. The politicians have deemed it so.

That’s low. Ignore the people that put their lives on the line for the country but give everything to the ones who broke the law to get into the country to steal from the taxpayers via welfare.

The are only two reasons I can think of that this would make sense to the liberal mind:

1. Keep the illegals fed and housed so the crime rate stays low. But since any number of them are gang members and the rest don’t appear to have the same morals the rest of us, this is a BS reason.

Illegals have more advantages than citizens at this point. The taxpayer is the servant to the illegal. The politicians have deemed it so.
The illegals are here to pump up communist representation in communist states, steal the votes of conservatives, replace those that won’t go along with the agenda.

They are useful idiots.

They will be culled when no longer needed.

You're being very generous with the word "low." That's evil...
Otherwise I agree.

Reactions: vh20
The illegals are here to pump up communist representation in communist states, steal the votes of conservatives, replace those that won’t go along with the agenda.

They are useful idiots.

They will be culled when no longer needed.
I am studying the "in migration" of people coming into this valley. Similar to your situation, but different.

Here is a quote from our High Sheriff this week:
Holton said that about half the caseload at the Sheriff’s Office is dealing with domestic violence and the caseload is always increasing with an increase in population.

These are American's that simply move because they watched the show "Yellowstone" on TV and found a totally different environment once they became stranded here due to poor planning and no money.
Let this sink in... These people vote. The family arriving here with $1 million in the bank after selling a home in a big city are not the problem. They are responsible and financially support the local community. They are out numbered 10 to 1 by "problem people" who will end up homeless in Montana. These homeless voters are not concerned with the security at the Southern Border. They want homeless housing, free food pantries and free medical care. The # 1 concern of the Nurses at Providence hospital (Missoula) is job safety / security personnel. LEO's drop these idiots off at the ER because there is no where else to put them since the jail is full.
Saying "The Culture is Changing" is an understatement. This is a nationwide issue.

What is it? If it was naturally born with a pussy, and still has a pussy, then yes. I’d smash her off and then make her bench press me afterwards like the female body builder I dated in high school.

Funny story about the female body builder; she caught me cheating on her and punched me in the face hard as fuck. I told her that was kind of hot, we smashed, and then she broke up with me. I miss her, lol.

thanks to mayorkas and biden...and everyone in government that is letting them get away with it.
all of them are violating their oaths to protect our country.

How any of these illegals made it back to prison is amazing

What is it? If it was naturally born with a pussy, and still has a pussy, then yes. I’d smash her off and then make her bench press me afterwards like the female body builder I dated in high school.

Funny story about the female body builder; she caught me cheating on her and punched me in the face hard as fuck. I told her that was kind of hot, we smashed, and then she broke up with me. I miss her, lol.
She is probably on Facebook.

You two should hook up again.

Reactions: oneshot86