• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

There have been something like five cases between the Obummer and Brandon administrations where the SCOTUS has ruled against the Federal Government changing their rules and laws at their own whim. There is no question it is illegal and unconstitutional, but they keep doing it. They will loose in court, but it will take a long time, and they don't care.

What needs to happen is that these agencies need to be criminally prosecuted for breaking their oaths of office. Next AG Trump picks needs to be a complete bull dog or WTF are we voting for?
Yes. Just keep voting.
A6346082-EFBC-4839-94F4-4F3001BEA274.jpeg

i like poland, but people seem to forget (or maybe never knew) that they were slaughtering jewish people in poland and ukraine long before nazis.

The whole of Eastern Europe was "Pogromland".

When the SS and Order Police started psychologically breaking down from the killing they had the Trawnikis do it for a bottle of vodka and a uniform.

Yeah bullshit. They also had a drone up during the Mpls Saint floyd riots. That's why the glowfaggot that kicked it all off was carrying an umbrella. In the beginning, only fed boy was carrying an umbrella but later when it became well known there was a drone watching, more people started carrying them.

Mysteriously, umbrella man still hasn't been caught. :rolleyes: Just a wild ass guess but I bet the same dude delivers plumbing parts in the DC area.

“ICE’s sudden decision to omit the names of alien offenders from press releases appears to be a deliberate attempt to keep the public from determining whether dangerous foreign criminals have been removed from the United States,” IRLI’s Director of Investigations Matt O’Brien said in a statement. “That’s rather hypocritical coming from an administration that claims to be the most transparent in the history of the U.S.”

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r

We have over 200 years in the USA of people building neighborhoods and even entire towns of people that just want to be around their own kind. And they were all colors and national origins. Janet, you are an idiot and should just pull up google maps and zoom in on the countryside and take a gander at the names of some of the towns out there that have existed for a very long time.
But I suppose your bubble has very thick walls and is not even located near Chinatown or the dozens of ethnic neighborhoods in your urban hellhole.

Seriously. WTF do plants do with CO2?
CO2 is the physical fuel in chloroplast based photosynthesis that allows plants to use solar energy to break off the carbon atom and create long chain carbon molecules (sugars) with it. The waste product being O2-oxygen. The very basis of all life on earth. Oxygen is actually the waste product of photosynthesis, but I don't see anyone calling that a "pollutant" either.

When this period of collective asshattery is over these people will be looked at as being every bit as ignorant and narrowminded as some illiterate, dark-ages, dirt farmer who thinks the earth is flat.

The Pleistocene era, the coldest the earth has ever been since there was oxygen and surface water, with ice caps going from the poles to the middle of the USA, lasted for almost two million years, and we only mark it as being over 11,000 years ago. That is the coldest our planet has even been. We ARE in a warming period. The evidence is pretty conclusive. But, we just (like 1/10 of a second ago in geologic time) got out of a very bad ice age. The world is going to get much, much warmer, and there is NOTHING we can do about it, nor should we try.

Before the ridiculous theory of Anthropogenic Global Warming, based on the concentrations of a trace gas, this was widely known and accepted even by students. It is only through the widespread dissemination of this ridiculous junk science for political purposes that such idiocy persists. It is nearly identical to the church of the middle ages promoting a flat earth to scare people into not exploring any further.

George Soros is PAYING left-wing activists to head up camp outs at colleges across America - as huge wads of cash they're getting are shared​

CO2 is the physical fuel in chloroplast based photosynthesis that allows plants to use solar energy to break off the carbon atom and create long chain carbon molecules (sugars) with it. The waste product being O2-oxygen. The very basis of all life on earth. Oxygen is actually the waste product of photosynthesis, but I don't see anyone calling that a "pollutant" either.

When this period of collective asshattery is over these people will be looked at as being every bit as ignorant and narrowminded as some illiterate, dark-ages, dirt farmer who thinks the earth is flat.

The Pleistocene era, the coldest the earth has ever been since there was oxygen and surface water, with ice caps going from the poles to the middle of the USA, lasted for almost two million years, and we only mark it as being over 11,000 years ago. That is the coldest our planet has even been. We ARE in a warming period. The evidence is pretty conclusive. But, we just (like 1/10 of a second ago in geologic time) got out of a very bad ice age. The world is going to get much, much warmer, and there is NOTHING we can do about it, nor should we try.

Before the ridiculous theory of Anthropogenic Global Warming, based on the concentrations of a trace gas, this was widely known and accepted even by students. It is only through the widespread dissemination of this ridiculous junk science for political purposes that such idiocy persists. It is nearly identical to the church of the middle ages promoting a flat earth to scare people into not exploring any further.
Yes I know. Was making a point as to the stupidity of the "C02 is killing us" mindset

Reactions: Mwalex

“That’s unheard of. It’s unbelievable,” he said after viewing evidence that pages 32 to 35 of Perry’s dissertation are virtually identical to a paper by Kinicki and two other authors, Chad Hartnell and Amy Ou. “Who would copy that many things, does this person have any original thoughts?”

“If she’s supposed to be the carrier of the culture and she steals people’s work, what does that tell you? What kind of culture are we creating here? And then for the institution to not want to respond? That’s the wrong kind of culture,” Kinicki said, adding that universities lose all value if their degrees and hiring processes do not amount to an assurance that the person is qualified.

The University of Virginia, which granted Perry a doctorate in education based on the plagiarized dissertation and famously has a strict “honor code” shaped by the ideas of founder Thomas Jefferson, said it would investigate the claims after it was sent the same information shared with UCLA.

“That’s unheard of. It’s unbelievable,” he said after viewing evidence that pages 32 to 35 of Perry’s dissertation are virtually identical to a paper by Kinicki and two other authors, Chad Hartnell and Amy Ou. “Who would copy that many things, does this person have any original thoughts?”

“If she’s supposed to be the carrier of the culture and she steals people’s work, what does that tell you? What kind of culture are we creating here? And then for the institution to not want to respond? That’s the wrong kind of culture,” Kinicki said, adding that universities lose all value if their degrees and hiring processes do not amount to an assurance that the person is qualified.

The University of Virginia, which granted Perry a doctorate in education based on the plagiarized dissertation and famously has a strict “honor code” shaped by the ideas of founder Thomas Jefferson, said it would investigate the claims after it was sent the same information shared with UCLA.
ASGH to the DEI hires! At best/worst they get shuffled off to a lower profile job with the same, or higher, pay.

Serial Dine and Dashers (UK)

interesting deflection in article.
Starts with gang of 20 dine and dashers....... with no pictures......

then follows up with this couple.....
who some might say, got their Just Desserts :)
Masked Gang, goes to their house and smashes their windows

83991799-13353255-The_boarded_up_windows_of_the_Port_Talbot_house-a-41_1714134116881.jpg

83933477-13353255-The_woman_at_the_River_House_Lounge_Restaurant-a-39_1714134113747.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC

It's only going to get worse for honest men. As BB points out, it took a host of FBI forensic experts to figure out that the speech was fake (AI). So imagine when this crime goes widespread.

There won't be enough forensic experts to disprove the avalanche of fake videos or audio sound tracks. The little guy working a regular job probably won't stand a chance against someone dedicated on destroying him.

Even worse is what the democrats will do to destroy conservative republicans. They won't stop with cheating during elections.

Even if a fake audio or video is exposed later on, the damage will have already been done. It's like someone who's been wrongfully convicted of child molestation. Incontrovertible evidence, discovered later, would be enough to overturn a conviction and releasing the defendant. However, his life will still be destroyed in the court of public opinion.

This sort of crime is worse than forging someone's name on a check.

It's only going to get worse for honest men. As BB points out, it took a host of FBI forensic experts to figure out that the speech was fake (AI). So imagine when this crime goes widespread.

There won't be enough forensic experts to disprove the avalanche of fake videos or audio sound tracks. The little guy working a regular job probably won't stand a chance against someone dedicated on destroying him.

Even worse is what the democrats will do to destroy conservative republicans. They won't stop with cheating during elections.

Even if a fake audio or video is exposed later on, the damage will have already been done. It's like someone who's been wrongfully convicted of child molestation. Incontrovertible evidence, discovered later, would be enough to overturn a conviction and releasing the defendant. However, his life will still be destroyed in the court of public opinion.

This sort of crime is worse than forging someone's name on a check.

I bet if you check out Dazhon Darien resume in a few months..
a 3 letter agency will have hired him to 'research' MAGA supporters.

The Are of the Deal

"It’s not like he can go and do whatever he wants to do.
I think he’s a very good person. You know, he stood very strongly with me on NATO when I said NATO has to pay up," Trump told radio host John Fredericks after his Monday court appearance. "It’s a tough situation when you have what, I think, is a very good man. I think he’s trying very hard. And again, we’ve got to have a big election."

The Freedom Caucus is "Dividing the House". When they don't get their way there is always a "scrape goat". There always will be one for that group.
At times I think the Freedom Caucus is a tool of the Deep State with the plan to "divide and conquer". It is working.

The final product wasn’t enough to completely satisfy most of the conservative hardliners that have long been a thorn in House Speaker Mike Johnson’s side. But they ultimately settled on a change to the program’s regular expiration date to two years from five years. They did that with the hope of enacting significant reforms later down the line should Donald Trump win back the White House in 2024 and be positioned through his administration to shape the contours of the next version of legislation.

I would rather have them vote to do nothing rather than push through more crap for other countries, but that's just me.

The Freedom Caucus is "Dividing the House". When they don't get their way there is always a "scrape goat". There always will be one for that group.
At times I think the Freedom Caucus is a tool of the Deep State with the plan to "divide and conquer". It is working.

The final product wasn’t enough to completely satisfy most of the conservative hardliners that have long been a thorn in House Speaker Mike Johnson’s side. But they ultimately settled on a change to the program’s regular expiration date to two years from five years. They did that with the hope of enacting significant reforms later down the line should Donald Trump win back the White House in 2024 and be positioned through his administration to shape the contours of the next version of legislation.

I don't believe the Freedom Caucus is 'dividing the house'. I believe the RINOs are dividing the house. When RINOs support them first 'other countries' policy, BEFORE our BORDER security, you have to ask, when.. when do members who love AMERICA, stand up for OUR rights?
Freedom Caucus should be pissed, and you SHOULD be pissed as well.
Billions for other countries, but not a single FK"N penny for the border?

Appears more people should be supporting the Freedom caucus and their pissed off attitudes, then the media who decries them.

Is Joe going to wear an earpiece, that will have someone telling him the answers?
Will Joe have the questions as well as the answers BEFORE the debate?
How much and what type of drugs will they pump into his system?
Will Joe undergo a drug test?
someone needs to have a 'high' freq scrambler that sends a spike to hearing aids, this should stop Joe in his tracks

Is Joe going to wear an earpiece, that will have someone telling him the answers?
Will Joe have the questions as well as the answers BEFORE the debate?
How much and what type of drugs will they pump into his system?
Will Joe undergo a drug test?
someone needs to have a 'high' freq scrambler that sends a spike to hearing aids, this should stop Joe in his tracks
It won’t be “the”joe Biden, it will be “a” joe Biden.