• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

6527F8E5-86A4-4692-83C6-ABF796926D27.gif

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Shit, you have cities now saying they won't prosecute crimes under $700 because it unfairly affects black youths. WTF.
Bail "reform".... It's like they are just priming the powder keg and handing out lighters.

It is also why you have store closures due to the rise in theft. Police won't handle it and the workers/owners can't do anything about it.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Shit, you have cities now saying they won't prosecute crimes under $700 because it unfairly affects black youths. WTF.
Bail "reform".... It's like they are just priming the powder keg and handing out lighters.
lol, they stopped citing folks for not paying subway fares because 80%+ were people of color.

Law-abiding Americans are now subject to both the anarchy of the mob and the tyranny of law enforcement turned primarily against decent citizens—what Samuel T. Francis called in these pages a “Hegelian synthesis” of seemingly dialectical opposites. It is, according to Francis, the “combination of oppressive government power against the innocent and the law-abiding and, simultaneously, a grotesque paralysis of the ability or the will to use that power to carry out basic public duties such as protection or public safety.”

Reactions: NotByWorks
Lolz:

Also relevant:

Having pissed on that particular 3rd-rail about a year ago, I'll leave it to someone else to face the wraith of the Boomers this time around :ROFLMAO:

Hell don't worry, I won't speak for anyone other than this Boomer but I don't care if you live or die either. So no worry's.

Lolz:

Also relevant:

Having pissed on that particular 3rd-rail about a year ago, I'll leave it to someone else to face the wraith of the Boomers this time around :ROFLMAO:

I'm a Boomer and have a foot in the grave. I don't care what others do. I've lived my life the way I wanted (with the approval from my wife of course) and when it's time to take that dirt nap, I'll have no regrets.