• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

What's even more sad is if you are paying attention at the school board meetings where parents are speaking out, there is always two or three armed police officers there to make sure the parents of abused children don't hurt the marxists that are harming their children. These cops protect the marxists but will shoot a parent dead for defending his children and the country. Think about that back the blue guys. Who is allowing this evil to exist? Who is responsible for the tyranny?
The police are not your friends. They will not jump sides in the event something happens, they WILL toe the line and keep paying their bills........wake up!

Chicago Police Supt. David Brown commented on the widespread sharing of the video of the attack.

"You see this tragedy happening real time on video, posting the night of, practically the moment after, adding to the tragedy for all of the families of victims involved," Brown said.

He said it's unfair if the video contributes to the perception that Chicago is facing a scourge of violent crime.

He can say it's unfair, but in reality is a true depiction of what's happening daily in Chicago.

Reactions: 10ring'r
6GeOkaha.jpeg

To sum up, the preponderance of all the medical evidence has always been that HCQ worked to safely and cheaply treat and prevent COVID. Yet big media refuse to admit this, as does Fauci. Anyone who says otherwise is a pandemic liar who belongs in hydroxy hell, because so many American deaths – over 500,000 – and so much suffering could have been prevented. The American public deserves the truth. When more people know the truth, maybe the judicial system will prosecute those responsible for so many deaths, especially Fauci.

Shaking my head... not really surprised, although the depth of the corruption , cheating , and falsification really is
mind boggling... when you look at it, in its totality.

If just one state would overturn the results, perhaps that would be the start of a domino effect and tidal wave. I HAVE to maintain some sort of cautious optimism, even if that is a foolish approach.

Shaking my head... not really surprised, although the depth of the corruption , cheating , and falsification really is

If just one state would overturn the results, perhaps that would be the start of a domino effect and tidal wave. I HAVE to maintain some sort of cautious optimism, even if that is a foolish approach.
imagine what is in the over 15,000 documents that assange did not release to the public because of the harm it might cause to the government.

imagine what is in the over 15,000 documents that assange did not release to the public because of the harm it might cause to the government.

I believe that Edward Snowden claims he also withheld >90% of the documents he took because they were too dangerous and/or damaging.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
This is what happens when you rush to put out an untired vaccine. That's why a normal period from lab to needle is more than 2 years and many time more than 5 years. A rush to put a needle in your kid's arms (and yours for that matter) is CRIMINAL.
Had a husband of my wife's beautician pass away a couple of days ago. The guy had got his vaccine (don't know which one), has been vaccinated for about a month, then got bit by a tick. Had to be hospitalized. Body could not fight the tick bite, threw his organs into shock, and he passed.
He might have had other issues, but, the wife could only tell me so much.
If my doctor, or, any other doctor, comes at me with that F'n needle, I will stick them to the F'n wall with that F'n thing! Mac:mad::mad:

Had a husband of my wife's beautician pass away a couple of days ago. The guy had got his vaccine (don't know which one), has been vaccinated for about a month, then got bit by a tick. Had to be hospitalized. Body could not fight the tick bite, threw his organs into shock, and he passed.
He might have had other issues, but, the wife could only tell me so much.
If my doctor, or, any other doctor, comes at me with that F'n needle, I will stick them to the F'n wall with that F'n thing! Mac:mad::mad:

Friend of mine doesn't have custody of his kids. His ex-wife had his oldest one vaccinated at age 12. The youngest was too young.

My friend was POWERLESS to stop the ex-wife from getting the kid stuck with the needle. Let that sink in. He could not do anything to stop it.

Some fathers might say, "fuck it. I'm kidnapping my kids so they will be safe." I don't care what anyone says, the father and kids will be hunted for the rest of their lives. So kidnapping is kind of impractical.

I don't say this to my friend but if the kid has complications or dies because of it, I'd never let the ex-wife forget it.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Cue Chode to come in and recite his Biden absolutely won the popular vote line.
He's too busy polishing his tower and staring into the mirror "Im so f'n smart and everyone on the interwebs knows it".

Just can't help but look and laugh.

Cue Chode to come in and recite his Biden absolutely won the popular vote line.

He's too busy polishing his tower and staring into the mirror "Im so f'n smart and everyone on the interwebs knows it".

Just can't help but look and laugh.
Oh look. Two guys with such hurt feels from hearing words they don't like that they come and tattle about it.

Why do I get the distinct feeling, I've been living in a "Façade", oh, for the last 40+ years of my life? Always knew corruption existed in .Gov., but, the degree we are suffering from it now, just pisses me right the F off!
I can't believe, that some real shit, isn't going to take place in this Country, by the time these audits come to fruition, race hating goes into full-swing, and just the tension that has built up over the last year and a half. I hope these "Elites"(politicians or otherwise), get prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If they don't, I have no hope for our Republic.
So much shit, that if the every day man/women had perpetuated these same crimes, they would be locked-up for the rest of their natural lives. Shit has got to change. Shit needs to happen to these bad actors, or, we are just royally F'd and hope will be nonexistent. Mac:(