• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The amount of corruption going on by "elected" officials is absolutely unbelievable. We have become a 3rd world country with 2nd world infrastructure whilst Suzie and Bobby are living in their first world McMansion built with illegal alien labor. NOT the way the Founders intended!!!!

we didn't lose interest, we just know it is all bullshit.

The amount of corruption going on by "elected" officials is absolutely unbelievable. We have become a 3rd world country with 2nd world infrastructure whilst Suzie and Bobby are living in their first world McMansion built with illegal alien labor. NOT the way the Founders intended!!!!
they snuck in, without telling the judge to "check the ballots", which means they likely tried to either destroy or fix the issues.
no other reason to do this without oversight.

they snuck in, without telling the judge to "check the ballots", which means they likely tried to either destroy or fix the issues.
no other reason to do this without oversight.
Which means they should be in prison for a very long time, at least in my opinion. Ballot tampering should be associated with overthrowing the government; because that's EXACTLY the intent of ballot fraud. That amounts to sedition which can carry the weight of the death penalty. But we'd have to have DA's/prosecutors/AG's who are not on the take to actually bring the charges.

I guess we should all "no commies allowed" sign back on the door.
since libtards believe even vaxed people can infect others, anyone coming to my door unsolicited is attempted murder. :ROFLMAO:

I don't need a Harvard study from a bunch of "educated" idiots to tell me this. It was the whole damn reason for the lockdown. Completely intentional like everything else in govt.

As I have said before. When you look at it from the perspective that

The Vaccine was not brought for Covid, Covid was brought for the Vaccine --Everything starts making a lot more sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

1624465648087.png

They are not a big deal organization, though I would bet dollars to donuts that most shrinks feel that way, given their particular ideologies.

Jeebus Effen Crickeys.... took me 2 hours to catch up on in depth dive 3 pages worth of posts here. lol..

I'm so angry disturbed now I won't sleep for a week.

It would seem everything is escalating at an accelerated pace... Too much is going off the rails that the fallout can't be contained.

Let it rain man..

Last edited:
Jeebus Effen Crickeys.... took me 2 hours to catch up on in depth dive 3 pages worth of posts here. lol..

I'm so angry disturbed now I won't sleep for a fucking week.

It would seem everything is escalating at an accelerated pace... Too much is going off the rails that the fallout can't be contained.

Let it rain man.. let the HARD FUCKING RAIN FALL.
It'll be a hail (or is that Hell?) storm at this rain. Truly cannot believe this is happening in my lifetime.

that escalated quickly.
Did I hear a full-auto in the video? Sure sounded like it. Not just a 3 round burst (granted, I'm about deaf in the gunfire frequency). Maybe 2 bursts? Also sounded like AK's to me. But you guys may be better able to identify if you've had real world experience. Fortunately, I've never (and hope to never ever) be in this situation.

Did I hear a full-auto in the video? Sure sounded like it. Not just a 3 round burst (granted, I'm about deaf in the gunfire frequency). Maybe 2 bursts? Also sounded like AK's to me. But you guys may be better able to identify if you've had real world experience. Fortunately, I've never (and hope to never ever) be in this situation.
Definitely sounded like full auto and then a guy pulling a pistol trigger as fast as possible. I couldn't tell you what it was. My guess is that these guys, since they are more than willing to shoot at each other in broad daylight, don't follow rules concerning converting guns to full auto. Can't be certain about that, though. Might have gotten it on a Form 4.

Definitely sounded like full auto and then a guy pulling a pistol trigger as fast as possible. I couldn't tell you what it was. My guess is that these guys, since they are more than willing to shoot at each other in broad daylight, don't follow rules concerning converting guns to full auto. Can't be certain about that, though. Might have gotten it on a Form 4.
Any ideas where this was? Chicago? Baltimore? ATL? Detroit?

Any ideas where this was? Chicago? Baltimore? ATL? Detroit?
No idea. The street scene looks so normal other than the awful shit going on. Just amazing that Americans have to live through this shit.

Reactions: BytorJr
There was some auto-action...and definitely a gunfight as in more than one gun..I'm thinking at least 3 if not 4 guns.

I guess we should all "no commies allowed" sign back on the door.
I guess since they are not a part of an organization, they are trespassing on your property. Call 911.

Reactions: MtnGhost

So many states claiming there is nothing to this election fraud, but they are spending millions and pulling out any trick they can think of just to say that there's no reason to count ballots.

If you won legally, I'd let anyone count away. BUT, if you won due to fraud, then yes, I'd be fighting tooth and nail to prevent the recount.

Sound familiar?

When will they ever admit this thing is dangerous. Far too many demographics are having issues for this vaccine to EVER consider being safe.

Possible motivations in GA:
Current Gov was previously secretary of state and the one responsible for selecting the voting machines we currently use. He is up for reelection next year. Current secretary of state is responsible for elections 11/20 and 01/21. He is also running for reelection (not likely to get reelected though). Neither of these two assclowns wanted to point at the elections they were responsible for and say look at how fucked that is. They also have to have in the back of their heads what the possibilities are if the truth came out. There very well could be more nefarious motivations, IDK.