• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

National archives are now racist…

Anything prior to 2020 is racist, don'tcha know?

I'm just waiting for someone to say that Martin Luther King was a racist against blacks.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
Well now, that makes a lot of sense. I'd like to hear their arguments.
There are so many facets to it.

Those who stayed in da hood called the successful blacks Uncle Toms and house N’s.

Older generations who lived before, through, and after the civil rights movement/act had a general disdain of those who were born after and had a sense of entitlement.

Much dislike towards mixed race children and couples.

Pretty much everything wypipo are accused of.

Reactions: 10ring'r
If the Indians decide to try to put out a warrant for the arrest of those Chinese Stooges of the WHO, it would be rather fun to watch the shennanagans.
They won't get anybody as I'm sure big pharma will help make sure they are protected, but it opens up a whole new front.

LAiz0m4q.jpeg

she has no clue her fucktarded friends used it over 300 times during trump's administration.
well it was good then because orange man bad...but now its bad because...because...because...ah yes because republicans are using it...so now its evil and outdated.

its plainly apparent these mongoloids in office dont actually understand how the Govt is supposed to work......the founding father designed it to operate inefficiently...they designed gridlock into it....that way you dont have what is essentially a dictator for 4 years until we vote in a new one.

the gridlock is a check on party monopoly...AOC should go back to bar tending.....

Guns cause crimes and Republicans defunded the police…

It’s a smorgasbord of liberal mental disorder in the news today.

Whatever drugs he's using, I want a link on where to buy them. How stupid can they be but the question is how much more stupid will the sheeple be when they drink that Kool Aid?

The day that fuck fouci said masks bad till the chosen ones hoarded them all then turned around and said masks manditory was proof he was a compleat shit ass.

And anyone that listened to any God Damn thing he said after that is a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2 and 1J04
That cannot be Chicago! I am absolutely sure that automatic rifle is illegal in Chicago - they have laws against them!!! That HAS to be some other evil city that doesn't have ethical and moral firearm laws...

• Haha
Real nice, newest low of lows.....

At this point, everyone is vaccinated, and cant catch the China flu....and if you are unvaccinated, its because you choose not to, and you accept the "risks".....

so you are literally going to deny a dying kid their last wish....who, even if they wanted to, cannot get vaccinated.....because......politics?

seriously i hope history doesnt forget the actions taken by these people......Bond villains are not even that heartless.....

This just in, more gimme datz, or debt is racist…

Fudge said that these changes will allow people to become qualified homebuyers even if they have student debt that would otherwise be a barrier. “The person, let’s say that makes about $50,000 a year. If they want to purchase a home, maybe $200,000 or in that ballpark, they have $75,000 worth of student debt, they don’t qualify,” Fudge said. “We’re going to make that same person qualify.”

There's a good idea - allow people who are already having issues servicing their debt through bad life decisions to become encumbered even more with a mortgage. Yes, this sounds like the best thing one can do to lift them out of poverty...

Does no one understand how money works any longer? Do these "customers" know that they are actually being victimized with this program? They want reparations for slavery but are rushing at the chance to get into the chains of modern day indentured servitude.

This world cant be real.

Real nice, newest low of lows.....

At this point, everyone is vaccinated, and cant catch the China flu....and if you are unvaccinated, its because you choose not to, and you accept the "risks".....

so you are literally going to deny a dying kid their last wish....who, even if they wanted to, cannot get vaccinated.....because......politics?

seriously i hope history doesnt forget the actions taken by these people......Bond villains are not even that heartless.....

And what about those kids whose illness or treatment has compromised their immune system? The possible risk of c19 if infected is far outweighed by certain risk of the vaccine. It's just more virtue signaling by the kool-aid drinkers.

Lol
And while watching that vid 2 race peddling vids and a Covid ad come up.
I shut YT down and watched it on rumble instead.

Fudge said that these changes will allow people to become qualified homebuyers even if they have student debt that would otherwise be a barrier. “The person, let’s say that makes about $50,000 a year. If they want to purchase a home, maybe $200,000 or in that ballpark, they have $75,000 worth of student debt, they don’t qualify,” Fudge said. “We’re going to make that same person qualify.”

There's a good idea - allow people who are already having issues servicing their debt through bad life decisions to become encumbered even more with a mortgage. Yes, this sounds like the best thing one can do to lift them out of poverty...

Does no one understand how money works any longer? Do these "customers" know that they are actually being victimized with this program? They want reparations for slavery but are rushing at the chance to get into the chains of modern day indentured servitude.

This world cant be real.
So $1k house payment, $800 student loan payment on net income of $3200/month so about $13-1400 to cover everything else. Might work except for that new car payment since they are all entitled to have a nice car and internet and phone and................................

Now how do we provide for their $40k down payment?