• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

gJxW38nE.png
That black jacket is an Arc'teryx LEAF Cold WX LT gen2. Great coat, not exactly common though.

But, I hope they took digital copies of the dominion hard drives, because I don't think they've been given the passwords yet.

Reactions: plong
These F-wad Generals, need to be ousted and sent packing. It's a total embarrassment we are facing now on the World stage. Mac:mad:
yeah, the scary part is that it is true. there are no real threats on the world stage. nobody is seriously going to start a war with the US.
they don't have anymore real enemies, so they are looking inside for somebody to scapegoat as a target for more funding.
i don't think they cared about americans dying on the battlefield when they knew full stop they weren't making real progress in afghanistan.
all they care about is military contracts that lead to cushy retirement positions on the boards of the companies that sell shit and services to .gov.

Reactions: 10ring'r
War has always been a money maker for the "swamp". That's why Trump was working hard to end these futile wars. The swamp creatures, have multiple beech front homes to keep up and running. I don't give a F what anyone says about him, he was a F'n business man and he was trying to do the right thing for the American Taxpayers and the swamp wasn't going to have any part of that. Mac

It is not just three Justices (and I use the term tongue in cheek), it is the entire legal profession. Attorneys and judges alike treat their precious precedent as gospel and the actual Constitutional provisions or statutes with contempt even when the former is fundamentally in conflict with the latter.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

John Adams

The issue I have is a soldier is told to carry out orders. It's not in his ability to voice an opinion on those orders. If he's ordered to teach this crap, then teach it. Don't support it or criticize it. That's not what a soldier does.

He's a disgrace to the uniform and every service member in the United States Armed Forces

Reactions: plong and 10ring'r

I'm disappointed in them all. This isn't about politics when a case is brought to the SCOTUS. It's about the definition of the law. There is no liberal or conservative argument. Obamacare is an illegal tax and over steps the boundaries of the Constitution.

That makes you wonder how many non reported issue occurred early on in the vaccine process. This country has been hoodwinked from the very beginning. If this was a REAL country, there would have been multiple investigations and China would be blackballed on the world stage, Fauci would be in jail for the rest of his life. There'd be so many Congress Critter in jail, we wouldn't be able to hold a quorum until new elections could be held.

This country and those in charge are so crooked that if they swallowed a nail, they'd crap out a cork screw.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC and plong
Reactions: MtnGhost
And in 6-8 months, there will be an Echo variant. What happens when we exhaust the alphabet and we need something past Zulu?
You start over at Alpha Abraham and you work back through.

Doctors, researchers are literally giddy about all of this, they have government funding for the next 30 years to search, research and re-re-search COVID-19

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
This will make the Libs happy and the rest of the country extremely mad.

Hope you Oregonians like paying those extra deductions and higher rates. Glad I left in '77.
Mac:rolleyes:

The dems know they are caught. Now it’s just a matter of time. They are being called out and exposed in every front. The decades of work are now in serious danger of totally being ruined and brought back down to ground zero. They would have done better to not steal the President election and continue their slow game of ” Hey! these states are turning purple” it would have been much more realistic to the sleeping majority. Instead, they are waking people up of a different kind. Election integrity should be the main focus of Both right wingers and idiot left wingers.

The dems know they are caught. Now it’s just a matter of time. They are being called out and exposed in every front. The decades of work are now in serious danger of totally being ruined and brought back down to ground zero. They would have done better to not steal the President election and continue their slow game of ” Hey! these states are turning purple” it would have been much more realistic to the sleeping majority. Instead, they are waking people up of a different kind. Election integrity should be the main focus of Both right wingers and idiot left wingers.
Meh, I hope you are right, but we will see.

The left wing scum will fight to be able to cheat some more.

They have to be punished for their crimes or will just do it again.

The election needs to be overturned and traitors delt with.

Goodbye Facebook

I'm not a Facebook fan, but blaming Facebook for sex traffickers has a rather familiar ring to it: along the lines of blaming guns for murder or cars for hit and run. As good as it might sound to kill Facebook, if that happens due to this, the libs could well follow a similar trail to guns. Even making it easier for Facebook to identify and report traffickers could be an unfortunate precedent, as censorship is censorship, whether it's done on Facebook's own accord or mandated by the government. Maybe instead of CRT we need to teach kids people how to identify and avoid predators. I won't mind if Facebook dies, but I'd prefer it to go silently rather than from a shot heard round the world.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
I'm not a Facebook fan, but blaming Facebook for sex traffickers has a rather familiar ring to it: along the lines of blaming guns for murder or cars for hit and run. As good as it might sound to kill Facebook, if that happens due to this, the libs could well follow a similar trail to guns. Even making it easier for Facebook to identify and report traffickers could be an unfortunate precedent, as censorship is censorship, whether it's done on Facebook's own accord or mandated by the government. Maybe instead of CRT we need to teach kids people how to identify and avoid predators. I won't mind if Facebook dies, but I'd prefer it to go silently rather than from a shot heard round the world.
They were protecting the identities and activities of sex traffickers.

Do you know how facebook works? You can have private groups and in those groups you can talk about and do just about anything you want without oversight from anyone. It would be very easy to use facebook as an auction site to traffic kids. There is absolutely NO OVERSIGHT of these groups even though facebook has the ability to do so.

Facebook is evil and is a vehicle for some really bad things. Unless you are a member of one of these groups, the average user of facebook would have no idea these groups exist. There's no way to search out the content of any group if that group is set up with this in mind.

You mention censorship as if it's a bad thing. As far as I know, firearms aren't illegal. Human trafficking is absolutely illegal. There is no comparison between the 2 so your concern about censorship is unwarranted and quite wrong.

They were protecting the identities and activities of sex traffickers.

Well - not exactly. The ruling allows civil lawsuits to proceed that were filed against Facebook for allegedly failing to stop child predators from using its messaging services to recruit them. That's a step or two ahead of protecting traffickers; they're saying Facebook (perhaps) should have prevented them from using the site in the first place. In other words - prior restraint, akin to having some sort of mechanism on guns to prevent bad people from using them, or a breathalyzer thingy on the car to prevent drunk driving. Minority Report kind of stuff. If you read the underlying cases, the initial contacts by the predators through Facebook or Instagram could be construed as completely innocent - or completely malevolent - but you can't tell just by reading the posts. It's all clear after the fact, but is there anybody you'd trust to make those kinds of decisions up front?

• Angry
Reactions: pmclaine
National archives are now racist…

Gotdamn!
Is this actually Jahr Null?
I cant believe this is happening.