• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I9cWV5J1.jpeg

The Sioux were a coastal Carolinas Tribe with a serious distaste for English people so they kept moving west......moving west and conquering anyone in there way.

Ed McGaa is a Sioux, Marine pilot in VN war. Now deceased.

I spoke with him at the Crazy Horse Monument and bought his book.

His take on things was "The stronger culture conquered the weaker culture".

That was his justification of what the Sioux did to other tribes and what happened to the Sioux from the whites.

I dont think he was that well liked in Sioux circles though it seems he did a lot to keep their culture alive. His books are great....I know he instilled in me an education of who they are and why they should be respected.

• Sad
Reactions: 10ring'r
which is why people that hadn't voted in recent elections showed up and were told they voted already.

Few years ago I was voting in a town election that had some sort of referendum on it that was of course going to take more money out of my pants pocket.

I didn't notice this "spare" person as I checked in but as I checked out I observed they had a clip board and would keep track of who voted.

I asked who they were and they got all quiet.

I asked what the were doing and they directed me to their supervisor.

I asked this person what they were doing and they told me that they were observing who voted and if the numbers indicated the referendum would not pass they would be calling potential "pro" voters to ask them to come vote.

Totally on the up and up the registrar had approved it.

Called the registrar and asked for a call back that never came.

Guessing the only reason I got the truth out of the idiots was because I had come from work and might have looked like someone that mattered.

In light of 2020 my guess is they didn't even bother with calling the non voters, they just filled in their ballots.

somebody is a little slow on the uptake, lol.

CGkm3Dme.jpeg

Next Queen of England is currently quarantining because she popped hot for CV-19.........You telling me the Royals didnt vaccinate?

Or if vaccinated it didnt work?

Pretty sure she did a photo op getting stuck.

Just thought of this and NOT to change the subject on vaccinations, but, after reading the article on active duty soldiers "quitting", I wonder how many would do the same thing, if the .gov told them to kick down doors and take "stuff", from family/friends/civilians, if they would have the same kind of attitude?? I know what I would do, given that order and I wouldn't give a crap, how close I was to retirement. I am pro 2a tho, so, that might mean the difference. Mac:unsure:

Just thought of this and NOT to change the subject on vaccinations, but, after reading the article on active duty soldiers "quitting", I wonder how many would do the same thing, if the .gov told them to kick down doors and take "stuff", from family/friends/civilians, if they would have the same kind of attitude?? I know what I would do, given that order and I wouldn't give a crap, how close I was to retirement. I am pro 2a tho, so, that might mean the difference. Mac:unsure:
And.......who does everyone think is going to backfill all of those soon to become “open” positions ? Exactly the same thing is happening in PD’s across the country. It’s a purge, pure and simple.

And.......who does everyone think is going to backfill all of those soon to become “open” positions ? Exactly the same thing is happening in PD’s across the country. It’s a purge, pure and simple.
Yep, I believe you just might be correct on that one. Next thing you know, antifalfha/blm will be filling those positions with no background/psych checks needed and/or required. Mac

Some communist shit.

Apologies if this is duplicate first time I read it.

Last edited:
That guy can suck a big fat cock. He needs to go pay the price like McCallum and Robinson did.

Hoping the service academy's get out of college sports now that they have gone pro.

Or make it like the Boston Beanpot.....Limit their playing conference.......Legit service schools only. Citadel, VMI, USNA, West Point.....etc.

And I disagree it's "paying a price" more like a privlidge.

This is trash. It was a nice, if weird, display from Biden when she told him she had 12 children. Had nothing to do with whatever whatever anti-Israel conspiracy that garbage site is running today.

Here @pmclaine This one is up your alley. I can't tell who is turning their back and who isn't, but I can tell the Mexicans are not. Looks like white chicks again.

Hoping the service academy's get out of college sports now that they have gone pro.
I agree

And I disagree it's "paying a price" more like a privlidge.
While admission to one of the service academies is in many ways a privilege, it carries a price to be paid. That price is doing one's duty upon commissioning. A duty that is no surprise to anyone involved.

Napoleon McCallum and David Robinson paid that price by not shirking their duties even though they had lucrative NFL offers upon graduation.

This douchebag needs to shut the fuck up and obey the lawful orders he's been given.

Here @pmclaine This one is up your alley. I can't tell who is turning their back and who isn't, but I can tell the Mexicans are not. Looks like white chicks again.

Oh God. This fuckstain serving up the red meat.........

Im betting Mr. DuPre' was wishing for "quality of life"parity to that of Rosie the Riveter while she was making the bullets he was firing while dodging those of her Axis counterparts.....betting Rosie was making more money than Mr. Dupre'.