• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

F6rc5CAy.jpeg

How can this idiot knock on Kirstie?? She scored (married) one of the biggest late 1970/early 1980s Hollywood heartthrobs, Parker Stephenson of the Hardy Boys! After years together - she got fat, he went bald...we all age.
I surfed with that dude (Parker) at Santa Monica beach break, lol. They were divorced at that time.

i enjoy your postings @theLBC , but this is not the SF DA. Chesa Boudin is the SF DA. i dont know who that woman is. Maybe she is an Assistant DA or something but this might be some fake noose.
Kate Chatfield, a senior director in far-left District Attorney Chesa Boudin's office, downplayed safety concerns amid a nationwide crime spike.

Chatfield was reacting to a Twitter user who said that "every single one of my friends right now is considering leaving" San Francisco due to crime fears. "My friends are scared for their children, and their husbands are scared for their wives," the user wrote.

So far I have also survived the "insurrection" as well.

Do I get a participation trophy?
I need some recognition.

Last edited:

Yup, some of us are old enough to remember the many daily scandals of the evil orange man.
Two scoops gate!
Fish Food gate!
Little Hands gate!
Rough Handshake gate!
Fine People On Both Sides gate!
Teargassed People for Photo Op gate!
Teased a Reporter gate!
Russia! Russia! Russia!
and on, and on, and on...

Imagine how many politicians, judges, sheriffs can be bought with the 10B that BLM took in from corporations; that's not even counting th Soros / China contributions.

lol, they literally tell you the states that biden actually lost.
what's with all the vaccine bitches in PA?

ut6B0aqg.jpeg