• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

KgP7TqLD.jpeg

This is trash. It was a nice, if weird, display from Biden when she told him she had 12 children. Had nothing to do with whatever whatever anti-Israel conspiracy that garbage site is running today.
lol, it has nothing to do with xiden showing fealty to israel.
the pedo had to hide the chubby he got when she mentioned 12 kids.

Reactions: 10ring'r
lol, it has nothing to do with xiden showing fealty to israel.
the pedo had to hide the chubby he got when she mentioned 12 kids.
I think it is more that he is a foolish man when not kept on script, but the story was literally reported everywhere when it happened.

She gets what she voted for. I’m not sure what she expected. She should be forced to stay in the shithole she helped to create. Fix it if she can otherwise reap what she sowed.
Seems like people getting red pilled is a good thing, no?

Most San Francisco natives over 40 grew up in basically a blue collar union town. There is a big difference between them and the people who have moved there since, and basically ass raped it. My guess is she has learned her lesson by now.

Reactions: srtsam
Absolutely people waking up is a very good thing, but she indicated that she could not believe she was going red pill. Which leans more towards” once she feels safe again,” she’ll go back to her progressive ways. But you are correct. they need to start somewhere.

Absolutely people waking up is a very good thing, but she indicated that she could not believe she was going red pill. Which leans more towards” once she feels safe again,” she’ll go back to her progressive ways. But you are correct. they need to start somewhere.
Oh I hear you. I know too many people who consider themselves moderate conservatives but default to vote for Democrats because every Republican is scary in November. I just think we ought to try to cultivate as many people as we can. I realize the Bear Pit is all about vote fraud and votes don't matter anymore, but if we don't bring as many people over to our side, even if they aren't exactly who we want them to be, then voter fraud won't even be an issue because the numbers will be so lopsided.

Reactions: Terry Cross
People that voted for that dumb demented motherfucker are not capable of waking up! Ever!

Maybe they let the question of dementia cover his drug problems.

Runs in the family.

They let clinton smoke dope and snort coke as a governor and president.
Obama was a cokehead too- we know he used as a Senator, I would be highly surprised if he didn't use in office too. For them, no rules.

Reactions: Bender
Next Queen of England is currently quarantining because she popped hot for CV-19.........You telling me the Royals didnt vaccinate?
Winner winner chicken dinner....my hunch. Requiring every one in your presence to be vaccinated usually works.

Obama was a cokehead too- we know he used as a Senator, I would be highly surprised if he didn't use in office too. For them, no rules.
You think there's a guy in a trenchcoat walking around the White House selling, unnoticed?

This is over a month old (please forward to 2:45)- it was linked to one of the above items. What I see here on PJ (and not even cover-able with makeup) the red, scaling around both nasolabial folds - severe seborrheic dermatitis - at his age and clearly coinciding with his clinical presentation is consistent with neurological damage and/or severe dementia. If it was "mild" any DC derm. would have easily treated it by now. The red areas bilaterally at the corners of his lips downwards are perleche - its a yeast infection from chronic drooling. Science doesn't lie, even if MSM does.

Another interesting thing I just noticed..areas where PJ's air transplant "doesn't take"...just google "Biden scarring alopecia"...well the most common cause of "scarring alopecia" in older men isn't poorly-performed hair transplants but syphilis..which in its tertiary stage causes severe dementia. Wonder if he had an RPR & VDRL tested....and syphilis can be transmitted through mere touching in some (secondary) stages...

Last edited:
i would like to believe i could not be taunted or baited into hurting one of the scumbags, but i am pretty sure i would also be arrested.
You have much stronger willpower than I. Which is why for now I avoid them...

Reactions: theLBC
How can this idiot knock on Kirstie?? She scored (married) one of the biggest late 1970/early 1980s Hollywood heartthrobs, Parker Stephenson of the Hardy Boys! After years together - she got fat, he went bald...we all age.

Winner winner chicken dinner....my hunch. Requiring every one in your presence to be vaccinated usually works.

No.

Vaccine is supposed to protect you if it works.

Apparently doesn't work so well.

Now she is "vaccinated"

From the article:

The grand jury reviewed over 100 exhibits and interviewed 22 “witnesses.” The problem is, of course, that all the witnesses are likely heavily biased by the fact that they were attendees at the protest and sympathize with the idea that people should be able to block roads and threaten motorists. We’ve seen irrational proclamations from BLM protesters before, blaming drivers for defending themselves, even when video evidence clearly shows what truly happened. There’s little reason to believe this situation is any different.

But we still bought 2 Bil in Vaccines from them in 2020

Yep... it's ALL a scheme. EVERY POLITICAN is bought. Besides the sugar industry Big Pharma has our government and politicians by the balls. They damn well know whatever the fines.. and the pandering, placating optics that provides --they're STILL very well taken care of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwalex