• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Well I think a lot of states got bamboozled and caught off guard.

I think it’s going to be a lot more difficult to do what they did in 2020.
The recent Supreme Court ruling on Arizona was promising

The reason hildabeast never called for an audit is she knows they underestimated trump and didn’t cheat enough

Hildabeast was happy having Jill Stein surrogate her calls for an audit.

Once it started showing they cheated like fuck in Detroit they shut it down.

I blame Trump to a large degree.

He must have known this was coming.

Only thing that prevents me hating his guts is that what could he have done differently with everyone in DC stacked against him.

Govt for the swamp, by the swamp of the swamp.

at this point, i don't care as much about "shit happening" as i care about the idiots that have denied it being put in their place.

....and which media outlets are actually covering this so that the curtain can be pulled back to reveal the man behind the curtain.

Not that I have looked but the hearings are supposedly gone from the main outlets most mouth breathers visit?

Reactions: theLBC
....and which media outlets are actually covering this so that the curtain can be pulled back to reveal the man behind the curtain.

Not that I have looked but the hearings are supposedly gone from the main outlets most mouth breathers visit?
hardly any, beside oan, tucker and hannity (which i don't watch) and i heard bret baier tried to shoot down the story.
but i think it cannot help but get wider, especially if GA, PA and WI run full audits. the OK one is even better because trump already won.

NuLjoKi8.png

Re: https://rumble.com/vjy1gf-the-real-story-oan-uncovering-maricopa-hearing-with-karen-fann.html

IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO VOICE THEIR OPINION with the evil Maricopa, AZ Board of Supervisors and put pressure on them to quit stone walling, quit stalling, provide the missing or incorrect information, finish the fucking audit rightly and honestly...

A great place to start is Chairman of the Board Jack Sellers https://www.maricopa.gov/225/District-1
[email protected]

Clint Hickman Recorder https://www.maricopa.gov/5406/Biography
[email protected]

They don't need to know you're not from Maricopa

Let it RIP!!

and by sharing this to everyone you know... is the best way to add pressure!!

Last edited:
Longer video (20 mins) but this guy does a great job of summarizing the current voting bills and related policies (GA, AZ) trying to be passed to subvert the explicit powers enumerated to State Legislatures under the Constitution.

Send this to anyone who is still on the fence about this bullshit. A well done, data based, policy level analysis:

Uhmm....yeah that's what he said: If you get the vaccine, you are more likely to get and to carry the coronavirus.

Last edited:
How 22M illegal alien votes will impact our country:

Last edited:
So, if this was true, why no response?
Do you really need to ask...

All this proof that there was massive fraud and ASGH...

There was no Kracken, theres wasnt the insurrection act invoked, there wasnt any recounts that amounted to anything.

Nothing will ever happen until the people do something.

Most wont be able to handle themselves if something does happen.

Doc

Reactions: Bender
So who are these two guys?

and....

which Presidency "Warp Speeded" the vaccine?
The one that said it would not be mandatory.

The one that Gen Miley said he would defy his orders.

The one who was under deep state attack. That one.

The vax actually removed the excuse to keep us all in lockdown forever. So in a way it effed up their plans. JMHO

The one that said it would not be mandatory.

The one that Gen Miley said he would defy his orders.

The one who was under deep state attack. That one.

The vax actually removed the excuse to keep us all in lockdown forever. So in a way it effed up their plans. JMHO

So instead of going all in and using the power he had how has that left us?

He did have the bully pulpit.

When he gave orders for the declassification of shit and they defied him why not put your foot in someones ass?

Do it in a presser live on air.

Let them come into the room with a straight jacket and try to arrest him.

The charade would have been exposed and plain to see.

You can choose to fight from the position of power or from beachside at Mar-a-Lago.

Which is the stronger position?

Reading book one of a Trilogy on the Revolution.

Part I read last night was excellent.

Washington was just pummeled in New York and chased across New Jersey by 10,000 plus Brits and Hessians.

Down to about 6000 soldiers with many sick or dying and the rest looking to go AWOL the rebels were across the Delaware from New Jersey pretty much expecting the Regulars/Mercenaries would press the attack, capture Philadelphia and end the Revolution with many at the gallows.

His most experienced General was plotting against him behind his back and despite his disappointment at such disloyalty Washington could not put him in his place because he was very popular with the troops and he was one of the few fighters with experience he had.

The reality is that only about 1000 of his soldiers were truly committed to the Revolution. Committed to the extent they would endure anything for freedom. Many of the others were adventurists and brawlers looking for good times.

So Washington is laid low, about as low can go.

and than....

The competing General decides to get laid and get himself captured which to the British was seen as the opening death blow to ending the Revolution and a sign the war was all but over having custody of the most "competent" American tactician.

but for Washington the elimination of one problem gave him the clarity so that at his lowest he could plan for the Continentals to attack Trenton and crush the Hessians.

Guess things got to really suck before they get better.

HOLY SHIT watch it now b4 removal... sworn affidavits lawsuit filed. If true and it seems like it is...Shits gonna blow. Minimum 45 thousand dead from the vax not the 11 thousand lie they've been feeding us

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1416932730571399170
My boys wont be getting it.

My daughter who has been at college for the past 3 years had turned into a virtue signaling liberal, three short years.

She was here in May this year and I asked her if she wanted to go shooting and she said no, she has always shot guns since she was 9.

3 short years it took to brainwash her.

She also got the covid shot after I told I had the shot papers and lot numbers. I educated her on the "vaccines" beforehand also.

I'm upset about this for sure.

Doc

Last edited:
I'd bet theres a lot of people that are like "Bring it." And that number is growing every day by leaps and bounds with every new fraud revelation, with every news cast of how they're thwarting the audits. This is clearly not going to go away until its resolved. I personally think its going to eventually hit a critical mass/tipping point. Right about the time the last swing state skates justice. Then the demonstrations will hopefully hit with a fury to be reckoned with.

Mass casualties would be most unfortunate and no one wants that. BUT. We also can't go on this way either. This country is completely shredded and hanging by threads. So... wherever the chips fall Im fine with it, so long as people pay. You know. In the court of law. 😉

SGH. Count on it. Be part of the peaceful demonstrations when they happen.
Yes but these are the same people who say " well I have to work, so I cant go".

Theres a ton of people in this country who love to enjoy their rights, but wont do shit to support keeping them and will label anyone who does decide to do something about it as a terrorist or a whacko.....

We've even seen it on this site.

Doc

I really am starting to think the vaccine is to strip you of a natural immunity therefore keeping Covid relevant longer.
Or give you long term health effects providing a life time supply of customers to big pharma. That's the problem when you can't believe anything, anything could be true. Who do you trust when no one can be trusted? You have to go with your instincts.

Last edited:
Or give you long term health effects providing a life time supply of customers to big pharma. That's the problem when you can't believe anything, anything could be true. Who do you trust when no one can be trusted? You have to go with your instincts.
Another even more insidious OxyContin money grab?
I certainly believe big pharma and many in government are down with that.