• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

NYSa9c0y.jpeg
this

Wi3XUOd.jpg

My boys wont be getting it.

My daughter who has been at college for the past 3 years had turned into a virtue signaling liberal, three short years.

She was here in May this year and I asked her if she wanted to go shooting and she said no, she has always shot guns since she was 9.

3 short years it took to brainwash her.

She also got the covid shot after I told I had the shot papers and lot numbers. I educated her on the "vaccines" beforehand also.

I'm upset about this for sure.

Doc
Doc:

Don't despair about your daughter because she will come around in time. My daughter went to a liberal college and wouldn't have anything to do with us when there. She eventually went to law school and become a prosecutor handling SVU cases and since become a conservative and a hard ass when it comes to these perps. Has a CCL and carries and when home we go to the range and blast away. Not a day goes by when she doesn't call.

One reason for doing this is to force a lot of adjudacated ballots... this allows them to cheat without any tracing in the final system results. They also delete the audit logs for what little trace was available.

Reading book one of a Trilogy on the Revolution.

Part I read last night was excellent.

Washington was just pummeled in New York and chased across New Jersey by 10,000 plus Brits and Hessians.

Down to about 6000 soldiers with many sick or dying and the rest looking to go AWOL the rebels were across the Delaware from New Jersey pretty much expecting the Regulars/Mercenaries would press the attack, capture Philadelphia and end the Revolution with many at the gallows.

His most experienced General was plotting against him behind his back and despite his disappointment at such disloyalty Washington could not put him in his place because he was very popular with the troops and he was one of the few fighters with experience he had.

The reality is that only about 1000 of his soldiers were truly committed to the Revolution. Committed to the extent they would endure anything for freedom. Many of the others were adventurists and brawlers looking for good times.

So Washington is laid low, about as low can go.

and than....

The competing General decides to get laid and get himself captured which to the British was seen as the opening death blow to ending the Revolution and a sign the war was all but over having custody of the most "competent" American tactician.

but for Washington the elimination of one problem gave him the clarity so that at his lowest he could plan for the Continentals to attack Trenton and crush the Hessians.

Guess things got to really suck before they get better.
Name of said trilogy?

Anybody in your circles who continues to beat the drum that those who are vaccine hesitant are a bunch of "alt right, MAGA hat wearing, GOP death cultists!", please forward them this KFF data set.

The presupposition here is that historically speaking, and at large currently, BIPOC individuals vote democrat:

1626714464472.png

Reactions: Steel head
Speaking of BIPOC, California continuing their diversity and inclusion mindset:

1626714671091.png

Elder's response:

We're in court in less than an hour over this B.S.

Before we submitted the over 200 pages of five years of tax returns, my accountant checked to make sure we complied with the law, as did not one but two election law lawyers.‬

‪This is a new law passed by the supermajority Democrat state legislature to force Trump to turn over his tax returns to get on the ballot for reelection in 2020. The California Supreme Court struck it down unanimously as to presidential elections, but let it stand as gubernatorial elections. ‬

• Angry
Reactions: Steel head
We've heard all this before.

I assume this cheating is against the law. Why has nobody went to jail? People need jail and elections need overturned.

The law only applies if you are not a member, supporter or employee of the Ruling Party.

If you are remotely associated with the Ruling Party, the law is no problem at all and you can get away with anything and everything.

Thanks. I’ll have to check it out!

Reactions: pmclaine
🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏

"The Pentagon is reportedly working with an extremism analysis company that considers the web search "the truth about Black Lives Matter" and others to be signs of interest in or engagement with White supremacism."

🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏 🤡 🌏

"The Pentagon is reportedly working with an extremism analysis company that considers the web search "the truth about Black Lives Matter" and others to be signs of interest in or engagement with White supremacism."

While the search phrase appears innocuous, several books include it in their title and allege that the BLM movement is ‘joined with Antifa burning and looting.’ These sources echo White supremacist disinformation narratives alleging that BLM protesters are trying to ‘overthrow the republic’ and 'harm American citizens in a Marxist coup,'
This is literally what they are demanding. Lol.

anyone remember pence doing anything in his 4 years, besides running the covid task force?

anyone remember pence doing anything in his 4 years, besides running the covid task force?

Pence was tits on a bull from day 1. But, that's honestly true for most VPOTUS. And senators...and congress...

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
The question is, is it accurate from everything you’ve read so far. I’m skeptical of anything that is a NY Times Bestseller, for obvious reasons.

gee, this is comforting. soros and gates will tell everyone if they are sick and need meds.

Incredibly sad and just endemic of the society we live in where parents care more about themselves and never think of how their actions affect their kids. Obviously the mother is a peice of shit

Now, the only exception is if she's so poor and has no other work alternative because of whatever reason, then it may get a pass. But her excuse is it makes her feel good about herself. Another broken, low self esteem attention whore living a shallow, superficial life and now it's destroying her kids life.

I pray they make it through ok

Incredibly sad and just endemic of the society we live in where parents care more about themselves and never think of how their actions affect their kids. Obviously the mother is a peice of shit

Now, the only exception is if she's so poor and has no other work alternative because of whatever reason, then it may get a pass. But her excuse is it makes her feel good about herself. Another broken, low self esteem attention whore living a shallow, superficial life and now it's destroying her kids life.

I pray they make it through ok
The sad thing is, this is a societal created problem mainly caused by the breakdown of the family unit. Single mothers left behind as dad pursues something else and forgets mom and kid. Mom forced to make ends meet on her own and has to work 2-3 legit jobs at minimum wage just to try and make it. Leaves little time to raise kids and then people wonder why we have issues as a society. Hell most parents these days only see their kids 1-2 hours a day, if that. And that’s successful people that are together. It’s hard to raise anyone with that much time with them. If your lucky the grandparents can help out but not everyone has their grandparents or lives close enough for that to be an option. The other option is being forced to leave your kid to be raised by people you don’t know or a government agent aKA public school teacher. I’m not saying they all bad by any means but we need to try and raise our own kids. I know it’s hard, I think about it all the time and you always wonder how your doing. I feel for some of these moms but I agree @Charger442 in this case it’s extra sad because it’s due to the moms own selfishness.

The sad thing is, this is a societal created problem mainly caused by the breakdown of the family unit. Single mothers left behind as dad pursues something else and forgets mom and kid. Mom forced to make ends meet on her own and has to work 2-3 legit jobs at minimum wage just to try and make it. Leaves little time to raise kids and then people wonder why we have issues as a society. Hell most parents these days only see their kids 1-2 hours a day, if that. And that’s successful people that are together. It’s hard to raise anyone with that much time with them. If your lucky the grandparents can help out but not everyone has their grandparents or lives close enough for that to be an option. The other option is being forced to leave your kid to be raised by people you don’t know or a government agent aKA public school teacher. I’m not saying they all bad by any means but we need to try and raise our own kids. I know it’s hard, I think about it all the time and you always wonder how your doing. I feel for some of these moms but I agree @Charger442 in this case it’s extra sad because it’s due to the moms own selfishness.
yup, agree. and now that the new trend is celebrating abortions on instagram, it isn't surprising that the 'moms' don't care.
i have mentioned that kids in a household with a male that is not their father is up to 40x more likely to be abused.
what many miss is that the abuser is not the male in many if not the majority of cases.

yup, agree. and now that the new trend is celebrating abortions on instagram, it isn't surprising that the 'moms' don't care.
i have mentioned that kids in a household with a male that is not their father is up to 40x more likely to be abused.
what many miss is that the abuser is not the male in many if not the majority of cases.
The abuse from the mom can be insidious and have life long effects on children, especially male children. It is very different than abuse from the father because mom is supposed to be the nurturer and protector inside the home. The abuse from mothers can lead to sons not trusting or valuing women and leading to a lifetime of broken relationships or worse.

The question is, is it accurate from everything you’ve read so far. I’m skeptical of anything that is a NY Times Bestseller, for obvious reasons.

Seems pretty straight forward. His WWII trilogy was pretty good.

He does mention some of those things that a historical reconstructionist would use to claim the Revolution was an effort to maintain slavery. Mainly focusing on the role of Virginias Colonial Governor, John Murray, the Earl of Dunmoor, in trying to rally local slaves to the Royal cause by granting their emancipation.

He doesnt gloss over that that same governor than let most of the slaves he had rally to him die of disease and exposure in a swamp as the Revolutionaries made him evacuate to British Naval ships and that same governor was himself a slave owner that kept his slaves as he departed the colonies for the British colonial islands.

And note that Dunmoors move was hypocritical as most of the slave trade was conducted via transportation of British shipping from the Africans trading in Africans to the shores of the colonies where they were sold into bondage and working along side white slaves......