• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Are you ready? That's the better question :)

This was perfect -- AJ just took the words right outta my mouth. However I probably would have added a couple "FUCK YOUR MOTHERS" too.

I'm kitting up right now. I'm gonna stand out by the road again today until the sun climbs over them water oaks.
Just waiting on it to start. I'm sure someone will be by to pick me up drectly. That sun gets on up I'm back in the camper though....hot out there.

You know he’s right more often than he’s wrong, it just usually takes a couple years for his “crazy conspiracy theories” to be proven correct.
I can't take much of the screaming so I take what I can (with a grain) --seems recently he's gotten some big wins though and more traction for those. This is good.

Last edited:
I'm kitting up right now. I'm gonna stand out by the road again today until the sun climbs over them water oaks.
Just waiting on it to start. I'm sure someone will be by to pick me up drectly. That sun gets on up I'm back in the camper though....hot out there.

Give me a heads up when you start heading my way. Those plates and ammo take a toll on my back just standing around. I promise I will be ready when you get here.

JMTkyCmO.jpeg

Ok -- LYING TO CONGRESS! And the FUCKstain gets away with it.

There's a bit of a reverb --but you'll get the gist of it.

1629046489872.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

View attachment 7685186
This should be easy enough to run through a pattern recognition algorithm and prove, without a shadow of a doubt, this is the same person. Somebody in our weak Congress needs to 'git r done' and prove this. Do we not have a single person in Congress that actually is concerned with the truth and the state of The Republic?

View attachment 7685186
Damn. Besides the sides of his hair and his beard not matching in color, that really really looks like him. Guessing he dyed his hair for Jan 6 but otherwise didn’t do anything to disguise himself..

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
"If I knew then what I know now." Well, to all that tweeted like that...you should be removed from the gene pool. All the evidence any living creature needed was there RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE EYEBALLS!!!!!! 43+ years in government...and has this lame brain intellectually small (before dementia) EVER done a single thing positive for The People of the USA? For F's sake. If one is that stupid, they should NOT be allowed reproduction.

Last edited:
I guess that is a resume booster when trying to move up the ladder in a terrorist organization.

1629058850809.png

You laugh now....
Its coming.

im only laughing cause so far the militaries seem like they have been used for the wrong reasons e.g. failed afghanistan etc. they'd be better used freeing the world from tyrannical elites who think they can rule over free men and women of the world. the sense of wealth people cling to has driven people mad. there needs to be normality in the world where the free people can live free and who gives a flying fuck about those countries who want a dictatorship rule. those countries, as long as the stay within their own boarders can do what the fuck they want, under checks and balances from the rest of the world of course. i wonder how many of the military personnel will side with the people and how many will side with the elites under the false pretext and illusion of wealth...

edited due to spelling mistakes on my part

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxwell
I wonder how this is going to affect society in the future, a 20 point drop in IQ is significant, as in drop from first world to third world significant:

"Babies born in the Covid pandemic 'have lower IQs': Three-month-olds now score around 80 on intelligence tests - compared to 100 before the virus struck, research says"
The difference is between a barely-high school graduate and a bagger at the grocery store (which we no longer have, actually we don't even have checkers). I guess since math, science, English and literature are no longer core requirements in high school, the diplomas will still flow...