• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1629073155757.png

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
In September 1988, Osama bin Laden and 15 other Islamists form the group al-Qaida
In 1994, Mullah Omar formed the Taliban in Kandahar with about 50 followers

Just something to think about when you are shopping for that F15

Reactions: Bender
w

Not at fucking all, this is a representation of us that threw this American under the bus along with all the world that helped us. Everyone that made this decision has a special place in hell!
I'm referring to the fuck the journalist sentiment, not the absolute clusterfuck they've made out of Afghanistan, but let's be honest... Anybody think Puddin' was going to do anything else?

This guy was one of Trumps personal doctors - does a great job of explaining why the vaccine cause death and why they might potentially cause many more deaths in the next 3 years and what to do if you are and aren't' vaccinated.

Last edited:
You guys fixating on the UN and other faceless organizations need to refocus.

Focus your energy on dealing with people like her:
Ann Carlson, a law professor at the University of California Los Angeles, is on leave from the school to serve as chief counsel to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a division of the Transportation Department typically viewed as focusing on highway safety.

However, Carlson – who has done pro bono work on climate litigation and frequently speaks about environmental legal issues – defined the job as working with the Environmental Protection Agency to address greenhouse gas emissions in vehicles.

"NHTSA, as you know, has joint authority with EPA over the car and truck GHG standards and as a result the early political appointments will for the first time have strong climate experience," Carlson wrote in announcing her new role to her UCLA colleagues in a Jan. 19 email.

Find out everything about her. Hound her mercilessly. Make her life, and the life of anyone remotely connected to her, a living hell.

From the Duran
Kabul Falls, Afghanistan is Now The "Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan" Pay specially attention to 20:00 to see how the Afghan Warlords lived and then look at the Afghan people. Score another for the $$Military Industrial Complex, Pentagon, Contractors and THE GLOBALISTS $$

Annnnnd.... (I know I posted a shorter clip earlier) but HERE... for the whole rant.

Fuck he's good. and yes.. I'll bet my left nut we got some FF and terrorist attacks coming. EVERY THING.. every fucking thing on that Pedo's plate has gone sideways into Shitsville. They need something and something BIG to distract.

Cue the Sept 11th anniversary "copycat" FF attacks. The FBI is already vocalizing it --priming us for it.

SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT FROM A VEGTABLE?

Last edited:

A federal judge has ruled while there is insufficient evidence to show the Post was negligent when it falsely reported Nunes advocated President Trump’s unfounded claim that Trump Tower was wiretapped, there was enough evidence of actual malice to proceed.

U.S. District Judge Carl J. Nichols in Washington DC concluded the case could proceed for defamation because the Post inaccurately reported last November that Nunes spread the wiretapping claims and went to the Trump White House late at night to find evidence to prove it. Neither claim was true.

This type of misinformation is dangerous. This is not an accurate picture of POTUS.

There is no WAY he wouldn't be eating ice cream while thinking he was being briefed on SW Asia Foreign Policy:

1629131348467.png