• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I have a suggestion on where they can stick their swabs.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
THIS

Guests are: Jack Posobiec, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Mike Cernovich, Eddie Gallagher, Teddy Daniels, Cory Mills

5000 Knowm terrorists released and we have open borders. What could go wrong?

Last edited:
1629132893824.png

Good lord.. people falling from the planes...

CNN Headline: Droppings, but mostly peaceful departures.

Why am I constantly surprised in the actions of our gov't? I should know if there is a shit show to be had, they can fill that gap. I feel for those families that had any dealings with us over the last 20 years.

• Haha
What if the bumbling fool assumes responsibility for this complete clusterfuck and resigns?

News at 3:45 ET.

MrSmith

I apologize, I used an incorrect sentence structure:

What if the bumbling fool's handlers instruct him to assume responsibility for this clusterfuck and to resign.

MrSmith

I apologize, I used an incorrect sentence structure:

What if the bumbling fool's handlers instruct him to assume responsibility for this clusterfuck and to resign.

MrSmith
Won't happen. It's Trump's fault, and the media will move on. Time for Nanny Pelosi to introduce Universal Basic Income to draw outrage to the latest outrage of the week. Outrage, no resolution, lather, rinse, and repeat. We get the government we put up with.

Jack Poso:

"They wound him up for a 10 minute speech and now he goes back in the box":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20210816-143253_Telegram.jpg

Last edited:

All the people that thought they could "work" with the America military/administration to help their own country are facing their deaths...now it make sense why Trump was meeting with the Taliban. Next step: not disclose the number of American to be killed by Talibans, not to mention assets, interpretations etc.

And our own citizens and soldiers now being told to "Shelter in Place...we will come get you"...bargaining Biden style??

Last edited: