• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

No....but its in the top ten.
As it stands, if the Taliban are true to their word and can be trusted it will only be in the top 10.
If hundreds of American civilians and Afghan allies are beheaded on youtube, and their wives raped, and their children sold as slaves it will easily surpass the events mentioned. To believe that this is not the beginning of an unbelievably horrific orgy of depravity is to basically call bullshit on the thousands of people trying to get into the airport and out of Afg... I think anyone who would believe what the Taliban say is a dangerous moron (our State Department and the entirety of Biden's National Security Council).

I'm curious if anyone here has connections with the commercial airline pilot community. Is this just a larp?

1629385353403.png

As it stands, if the Taliban are true to their word and can be trusted it will only be in the top 10.
If hundreds of American civilians and Afghan allies are beheaded on youtube, and their wives raped, and their children sold as slaves it will easily surpass the events mentioned. To believe that this is not the beginning of an unbelievably horrific orgy of depravity is to basically call bullshit on the thousands of people trying to get into the airport and out of Afg... I think anyone who would believe what the Taliban say is a dangerous moron (our State Department and the entirety of Biden's National Security Council).
I think anyone who would believe what the Taliban say is a dangerous moron (our State Department and the entirety of Biden's National Security Council).

You mean, the majority of demo-commies; in and out of the xiden admin. I'm quite sure my demo-commie neighbor is still a huge xiden supporter and thinks there is no problem forcing vaccines, opening the border, massive inflation, and now this absolute cluster fuck in 'Stan.

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex
I'm curious if anyone here has connections with the commercial airline pilot community. Is this just a larp?

View attachment 7687558

I'm an airline pilot at Delta and I can talk to this. The kid on Reddit doesn't know what they are talking about. Delta does NOT have a mandate (United just announced one, but I don't think it's in effect yet). What he is seeing regarding unqualified is because of all the training we are doing. We had a rather large group of folks take the early retirement offer as well as many reaching mandatory retirement (airline pilots can only fly until 65, by law). Add in that we retired the entire MD-88/90 fleet, there are a huge number of pilots that are in various stages of training. Some have converted to their new platform but haven't gone to training yet, some have completed simulator training but are waiting for their line training (I'm currently in that category), etc. So, someone was speaking way out of school.

the rally in PA was pretty good. lots of reps from other states. AZ report out soon i heard.

SOON.

If there was anything to the AZ audit we would know by now...

The fact that nothing concrete (that can be understood by the plebs) has leaked, is quite telling IMO...

Not saying it didn't happen...

Which will come first, audit result or durham report?

There are no such things as democrats. These are MARXISTS....I'm going to quit using demo-commie even, MARXISTS. PLAIN, "PURE" and SIMPLE. One need not be a "republican" since we know a majority of them are not in favor of COTUS; but the left/commie/Marxists have taken this country over. Bad times are in our future for the freedom and liberty loving people.

There are no such things as democrats. These are MARXISTS....I'm going to quit using demo-commie even, MARXISTS. PLAIN, "PURE" and SIMPLE. One need not be a "republican" since we know a majority of them are not in favor of COTUS; but the left/commie/Marxists have taken this country over. Bad times are in our future for the freedom and liberty loving people.

Use their own tactics against them, and say anyone who supports vaccine passports are truly embracing Jim Crow 2.0, based on current vaccine demographics. They are DIRECTLY ADVOCATING FOR DISENFRANCHISING PEOPLE OF COLOR.

SOON.

If there was anything to the AZ audit we would know by now...

The fact that nothing concrete (that can be understood by the plebs) has leaked, is quite telling IMO...

Not saying it didn't happen...

Which will come first, audit result or durham report?
lol

Reactions: NoDopes and MJF

View attachment 7687558
Delta isn’t requiring the vax. Other airlines are, but they are treading carefully with their pilot groups. Pilots tend to be rule followers as a matter of course, but get REALLY touchy about being forced to do things that are illogical or forced upon them. Look at cockpit cameras for instance. My group hasn’t experienced anything like described and my buddies aren’t reporting anything like this with their companies…. That doesn’t mean it isn’t happening, but I highly doubt it.

Reactions: HD1911 and KZP
Only 1 in 10 regret.....shows these "democrats" are actually MARXISTS

jesus fucking christ.

snatch your child from your arms and hold you down while they force the needle on the child.

Were they dragging the girl into the next room for a quick jab or a little of the ole "prima nocte"? Whatever they want, I suppose. What would William Wallace do?

NEARLY 1 in 10 communists regret voting for Biden. Well that means that 90% of the communists are mentally retarded.

Great Barrington Declaration

As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection.

Anyone can sign though...

1629403438971.png

So the Brits are willing to use fire-power and are actually picking their citizens up on patrol instead of saying - "Gee, good luck getting to local airport, if and when you make it there on your own we may be able to get you home?" What a novel concept!

What a crock this has turned into. I can't imagine Biden making more blunders ON PURPOSE if he tried. Congrats to the Brits for being able to at least try to take care of their citizens.

Why hasn't this made the major news? This is unbelievable. How can they get away with this without somebody in the MSM reporting on this?

These numbers were all Biden really got in the 2020 election. People have only reaffirmed the fact the election was stolen.