• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

xKLWHthL.jpeg

This guy KILLS IT!!

Share far and wide!

This Colorado Springs father denounces critical race theory and says that "racism in America would be dead today if not for certain people and institutions keeping it on life support"—including public education. Following his testimony, the school board voted 3-2 to ban CRT.

I know of no argument anyone could try to state that would deny the truths in this man's speech.

Sad when France understands LIBERTY and FREEDOM more than the USA; I guess they still have some Bastille Day spirit after all.

He can eat a box of rocks. They are all useless unless they are reading something that another person wrote.
Mental midgets, all of them....
I got a crowbar Michael Keaton can borrow to pry his head out of his ass! Then he can loan it to little Bobby De Nero , the bitches on the Veiw, the whole Democratic party, fuck there are so many fucktards, they would wear out my crowbar!

My goodness, she's about as stupid as a rock. Can you imagine having her as a judge while standing trial?

I bet her court is hilarious to watch.
Wonder how many "R s" voted to confirm ?

even as they try to smear patriots at the capitol, they can't help but admit the truth. there was no plan for insurrection. it is all bullshit.

Reactions: Mwalex
so the latest tinfoil theory is that pharma started out with lots of saline so that too many people would not get sick from the clotshot, and then they will slowly increase the percentage of people that get the real clotshot as people are fooled into thinking that side effects are rare.

not jumping on that bandwagon (yet) but these days i don't consider anything outside the realm of possibility.

z9BIcPvf.jpeg

This thread makes me want to go burn some shit to the dirt.
Yep, same here. I put a new drop-in trigger in my 600yd. gun, headed out to my club range, jam'n to some tunes, beautiful, no wind day, get within 1 mile of my turn-off, F'n road was all torn up and blocked off and closed(culverts & road bed work). WTF? Just wanted to go and make some noise, punch some holes in paper, or, blast paint off of some steel, but, NO, had to turn around and head back home.
I was so pissed, the wifey didn't bother even coming out to the shop!
So, like you, when I get tired, frustrated, pissy, about World things, along with the F-tards in charge, I want to burn shit down too. Didn't want to change the subject matter of the thread, but.....
Mac:poop:

Last edited:
Yep, same here. I put a new drop-in trigger in my 600yd. gun, headed out to my club range, jam'n to some tunes, beautiful, no wind day, get within 1 mile of my turn-off, F'n road was all torn up and blocked off and closed(culverts & road bed work). WTF? Just wanted to go and make some noise, punch some holes in paper, or, blast paint off of some steel, but, NO, had to turn around and head back home.
I was so pissed, the wifey didn't bother even coming out to the shop!
So, like you, when I get tired, frustrated, pissy, about World things, along with the F-tards in charge, I want to burn shit down too. Didn't want to change the subject matter of the thread, but.....
Mac:poop:
i love burning shit to the fucking ground