• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

c1i0Uk4a.png

Can Biden be held under come type of war crime? If any Americans are harmed or killed, he is personally responsible.

As much as I dislike xiden/harris; I don't think withdrawal is a war crime. A moral crime the way it was initiated and carried out, for sure. But xiden/harris are not the ones pulling the trigger - they just created the situation. That said, that was not a defense in Nuremburg. Doesn't pass my personal sniff test. edit..."at least yet."

As much as I dislike xiden/harris; I don't think withdrawal is a war crime. A moral crime the way it was initiated and carried out, for sure. But xiden/harris are not the ones pulling the trigger - they just created the situation. That said, that was not a defense in Nuremburg. Doesn't pass my personal sniff test. edit..."at least yet."

Leaving 15,000 civilians behind enemy lines while withdrawing ALL troops should be.

I would argue their crime is negligence causing the deaths of many allies. Withdrawal wouldn't be the charge, but how they went about it certainly shows a failure to protect allies.

Can Biden be held under come type of war crime? If any Americans are harmed or killed, he is personally responsible.

I happen to have a very sophisticated algorithm that simulates trials. Here is what it printed if it took place today:

TRAIL_OVER.jpg

As it stands, if the Taliban are true to their word and can be trusted it will only be in the top 10.
If hundreds of American civilians and Afghan allies are beheaded on youtube, and their wives raped, and their children sold as slaves it will easily surpass the events mentioned. To believe that this is not the beginning of an unbelievably horrific orgy of depravity is to basically call bullshit on the thousands of people trying to get into the airport and out of Afg... I think anyone who would believe what the Taliban say is a dangerous moron (our State Department and the entirety of Biden's National Security Council).
And if things keep going in the shitter in our own country, all you mentioned will slide back down the atrocity list.

What is being done is bad, but our gubmint has done some pretty shitty things to its own people. Including some of that stuff you mentioned.
Given half a chance, they'll do worse.

EXCLUSIVE: Iraq vet who 'hacked man with hatchet' at an ATM in NYC lived in squalor in Yonkers apartment where he terrorized neighbors, chased landlord naked and would sneak into female tenant's bedroom - but couldn't be evicted thanks to state moratorium​

Don't these planes have transponders on them? Shouldn't they know where these plane were flown to? Something is not right with this story. But I think Milley should have to physically go find each one of them.
Parting gift...

:ROFLMAO:

one thing of note with the AZ report coming out is that today the RNC (ronna) sent out something claiming there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election, when she has been quiet all this time. perhaps she got a preview.

Leaving 15,000 civilians behind enemy lines while withdrawing ALL troops should be.
I think the Deliberate leaving of them behind should call for him to be impeached, found guilty and thrown out of office - along with his VP, SecDef, and SecState.

Now, once our people (US Citizens) are actually murdered by the Taliban, then I think he should seriously be brought up on stiffer charges on top of being thrown out of office. War crime or not. He failed, he has been a failure since he came out of the womb.

:ROFLMAO:

one thing of note with the AZ report coming out is that today the RNC (ronna) sent out something claiming there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election, when she has been quiet all this time. perhaps she got a preview.

Some would say the repubs were waiting for a moment in time when Joe was at his weakest.....

but aint shit gonna happen.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I'm getting the 💎Diamond💎 tier subscription. Comes with a handy travel defibrillator, four extra shots a week so my friends can't brag their injection count is higher than mine, a t-shirt that says "I ♥ PFIZER" and 5 VIP Foo fighter concert passes (assuming they don't cancel due to positive covid tests). Loaded with value.

1629410068332.png

I'm getting the 💎Diamond💎 tier subscription. Comes with a handy travel defibrillator, four extra shots a week so my friends can't brag their injection count is higher than mine, a t-shirt that says "I ♥ PFIZER" and 5 VIP Foo fighter concert passes (assuming they don't cancel due to positive covid tests). Loaded with value.

View attachment 7687792

Pretty soon to be renamed "SOMA".

Reactions: rhsc and plong
AZ judge just extended the time till end of the month for the criminals to turn over passwords and routers after they already ignored him the first time. No leaks, because one senator that started to leak was almost kicked off the committee. We got a taste at a public hearing over needed additional info. It's going to be massive when. Released. But for whatever reason, they are allowing the criminals tons of time to respond.

SGH

Looks like the Taliban will have a say in women's rights advocacy at the UN council. So progressive.

View attachment 7687823
lol, so taliban, chinamas, iran and saudi arabia get to decide.
i dunno though, at least they won't allow crazy commie cunts to brainwash your kids into being liberal dickwads.

Reactions: Mwalex
I could have sworn tonight, if I understood correctly, Mark Levin said the xiden/harris administration had been funneling money through South Korea and Vietnam to send 4 or was it 8 BILLION to Iran. Or, did I just catch the tail end where this was how obama/xiden did it in 2014?

With all these acts, one could easily say he's operating in a US last policy....lets see...there used to be a name for that.

• Love
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

Meanwhile you can be an illegal and get full benefits of many years of working your ass off of the "typical US CITIZEN." Or you can be one of the lucky Afghanis who likely were NOT those who actually were on the "list" and get in with no charge.

The mere insinuation that a US citizen has to pay to get out of there IS absolutely beyond the pale.

I work with somebody that vented about "I'm done with people who are not vaccinated...thinking they'll become magnetic and shit." Their child went back to class and within 1 week somebody (another kid? teacher?) came down with COVID so now child is back at home for 2 weeks.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to get COVID, the flu, a common cold, freaking ragweed sinusitis, or any of that shit; but...one cannot live life afraid to live life itself. Life has ups and downs and unfortunately the "everybody gets a trophy" crowd is now in charge so nobody can be allowed to get sick.

This guy KILLS IT!!

Share far and wide!

This Colorado Springs father denounces critical race theory and says that "racism in America would be dead today if not for certain people and institutions keeping it on life support"—including public education. Following his testimony, the school board voted 3-2 to ban CRT.