• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Just a reminder how much the government hates you.

A3546A3E-2F0E-45B6-AA24-366680A804C4.png

you mean the government that all of a sudden needs razor wire and soldiers to protect them from regular citizens?
I never thought in my lifetime I would see shit like that.

But then again an email I got back a few days after the riots in DC from the SEC DEF said we were a constitutional democracy. And not a constitutional republic. And that the military was still apolitical. Right......

Doc

I never thought in my lifetime I would see shit like that.

But then again an email I got back a few days after the riots in DC from the SEC DEF said we were a constitutional democracy. And not a constitutional republic. And that the military was still apolitical. Right......

Doc
As a kid from the 60's and 70's raised by the Greatest Generation, I never thought that Uncle Sam and the government wouldn't go after the criminal element thats operating from behind that razor wire in Washington. They are now the government.

I blame Trump for not calling the Insurrection Act and declaring Martial Law, hiring Barr and Pence, not arresting seditious treasonous communists in both parties that plotted this coup and letting them take over the White House. Fuck him. Fuck him.

Last edited:
Bwaahaha, really? Bill Barr and Pence? Damn, if you had put Durham's name in there I would say that you on to something.
Do you really think that the top of the military have this countries best interest in mind?
As a kid from the 60's and 70's raised by the Greatest Generation, I never thought that Uncle Sam and the government wouldn't go after the criminal element thats operating from behind that razor wire in Washington. They are now the government.

I blame Trump for not calling the Insurrection Act and declaring Martial Law, hiring Barr and Pence, not arresting seditious treasonous communists in both parties that plotted this coup and letting them take over the White House. Fuck him. Fuck him.

Reactions: Longshot231
if i was white, i would be pretty sick of this crap.

sJhbrqRx.jpeg
I grew up here in the south in the 60's-70's. I was on the first bus of white kids dropped off at an all black school. I learned two things: How to fight and how to make friends. I guess "we", well some of us learned not to carry your color like a chip on your shoulder. I now judge folks by what they say and do, not by color, or their life styles. But I do believe in : "to each his own". I feel we have moved backwards in time 50 years.

I grew up here in the south in the 60's-70's. I was on the first bus of white kids dropped off at an all black school. I learned two things: How to fight and how to make friends. I guess "we", well some of us learned not to carry your color like a chip on your shoulder. I now judge folks by what they say and do, not by color, or their life styles. But I do believe in : "to each his own". I feel we have moved backwards in time 50 years.
i feel as though racism was on the decline until 2009.

This is gonna be a hootenanny. The best part is the networks can't censor this information. Maybe some will be seeing this for the first time.
with a democrat "judge" presiding, i don't want to guess what will be allowed as evidence.

Reactions: Josh1978

I figured it was a lost alzheimer's patient. At least he's staying put so they can find him. The new game where's Joe???
3 months later and the same people wearing the same clothes sitting in the same spot...

Reactions: TACC
Reactions: TACC and Josh1978