• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I'd have that shit on a "Continuous Loop", during the entire sham. I mean, like, over and over and over. That's my Pres.! Mac(y)(y)
so listening to the defense, sounds like the dems paid a hollywood production company to produce hours of propaganda (16 hours?) they intend to show as "evidence" that trump tried to start an insurrection.

I don’t believe that there will be any dickocrats that change their mind about Trump. I bet there will be RINO’s that will get sucked into their BS. Dick heads!

anticdccovidreport-e1612893358658-740x589.jpg

Last edited:
We need to start printing this stuff off and putting it out in the community. FB can't delete anything I put on my local grocery store billboard. Or slip into the many free publications people in the community can pick up, grocery stores, restaurants and such.

Federal case against Kyle Rittenhouse dropped.

May be slightly old news that has already been covered, but this is still good news regardless. This frees up Kyle's legal team to put all of their efforts into clearing the "criminal charges" against him from the Wisconsin DA's office, and based on this review by the Lawsplaining YouTube team of lawyers, Kyle has a VERY STRONG self defense case on his side that can be used to drop all the shit that they are trying to pin on him.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:
I don’t believe that there will be any dickocrats that change their mind about Trump. I bet there will be RINO’s that will get sucked into their BS. Dick heads!
Nah. I've never known an evil, conniving POS person, and I've known a lot of them, to improve and become a self respecting, honest person with morals you can trust.

The Biden supporters I know have all run for cover and are avoiding me. But change? They don't have it in them.

There was an article I read today about the impeachment and at the bottom of the page was a survey on whether you trusted the Biden/Harris administration. Only 3% said yes with 97% saying NO. Not scientific, but interesting.

The "SETUP" to start striping us of our firearms is being put into motion as we speak!

Domestic War on Terror
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-bank-of-america-customer-data-feds-capitol-riot

Supreme Court Will Decide Whether Police Can Enter A Home To Seize Guns Without A Warrant
https://www.forbes.com/sites/evange...yFhzMpjcDsVT7zKhYIzAxpyTo7VVg&sh=71f635295bb4

STEP 1 - You are identified as a "Domestic Terror Suspect"
Locally - someone reports you to the local police because you had/have Trump signs in your yard, you have made negative comments about the LEFT or Biden Administration, and you are possession of a "large number" of firearms.
Federally - your online banking activity identifies that you have purchased a large number of firearms or related items, your social media profile identifies you as associating with "extremist", etc.

STEP 2 - To "Protect the Community"
The PD shows up to conduct a "welfare check" because you are exhibiting signs of being a threat to the community. Per Step 1 - you have done something to be on the radar screen.
To "protect the welfare of the community" your firearms are removed by the police until an "investigation" has been completed to determine if you are "guilty of any crimes", your "mental status" can be verified, etc. Said "investigation" can drag on for any amount of time, and there may ultimately be no "resolution" to the case. You are now forced to take legal action in order to try and recover your firearms from the PD.

This is already happening in some cases with the "Red Flag" laws that are becoming more and more prevalent.

If the Supreme Court agrees that in order to "Protect the Welfare of the Community" the Police can enter your home without a warrant and seize your firearms, WE ARE F#$%@!

I know the response is going to be, "they can take my firearms from my cold dead hands".

Problem is, that will just play into their narrative! Anyone who resists is a "Domestic Terrorist", because no respectful law abiding American citizen would kill police officers who were just doing their job to protect the community from a potential threat.

The LEFT is more than happy to push buttons and sacrifice a few Police Officers to prove their point that "Domestic Terrorists" are a real threat.

If you think that will never happen because the "Boys in Blue" will never do that, once again they are already doing it in LEFT strongholds through the Red Flag laws.

The recent actions in DC should have also been a huge wakeup! They Federally Deputized National Guard Troops to carry out Law Enforcement duties in DC. That means if the local PD refuses to go along with the plan, they can simply Deputize National Guard Troops to carry out the enforcement. Once again, if you are relying on the troops to not do that, there are no guarantees because the Biden Administration and local LEFT Governors are already well underway in identifying and purging anyone in the Military and Guard who has the slightest tendency to support the RIGHT.

If you are in a strong RIGHT state, this will never fly. However if you live in a LEFT state, IMHO this will become a daily occurrence.

The tipping point will be when the Feds and/or Guard Troops from a neighboring LEFT state try to run this is in a strong RIGHT state.

I would keep my eyes on that decision, this is going to get interesting!

The "SETUP" to start striping us of our firearms is being put into motion as we speak!

Domestic War on Terror
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-bank-of-america-customer-data-feds-capitol-riot

Supreme Court Will Decide Whether Police Can Enter A Home To Seize Guns Without A Warrant
https://www.forbes.com/sites/evange...yFhzMpjcDsVT7zKhYIzAxpyTo7VVg&sh=71f635295bb4

STEP 1 - You are identified as a "Domestic Terror Suspect"
Locally - someone reports you to the local police because you had/have Trump signs in your yard, you have made negative comments about the LEFT or Biden Administration, and you are possession of a "large number" of firearms.
Federally - your online banking activity identifies that you have purchased a large number of firearms or related items, your social media profile identifies you as associating with "extremist", etc.

STEP 2 - To "Protect the Community"
The PD shows up to conduct a "welfare check" because you are exhibiting signs of being a threat to the community. Per Step 1 - you have done something to be on the radar screen.
To "protect the welfare of the community" your firearms are removed by the police until an "investigation" has been completed to determine if you are "guilty of any crimes", your "mental status" can be verified, etc. Said "investigation" can drag on for any amount of time, and there may ultimately be no "resolution" to the case. You are now forced to take legal action in order to try and recover your firearms from the PD.

This is already happening in some cases with the "Red Flag" laws that are becoming more and more prevalent.

If the Supreme Court agrees that in order to "Protect the Welfare of the Community" the Police can enter your home without a warrant and seize your firearms, WE ARE F#$%@!

I know the response is going to be, "they can take my firearms from my cold dead hands".

Problem is, that will just play into their narrative! Anyone who resists is a "Domestic Terrorist", because no respectful law abiding American citizen would kill police officers who were just doing their job to protect the community from a potential threat.

The LEFT is more than happy to push buttons and sacrifice a few Police Officers to prove their point that "Domestic Terrorists" are a real threat.

If you think that will never happen because the "Boys in Blue" will never do that, once again they are already doing it in LEFT strongholds through the Red Flag laws.

The recent actions in DC should have also been a huge wakeup! They Federally Deputized National Guard Troops to carry out Law Enforcement duties in DC. That means if the local PD refuses to go along with the plan, they can simply Deputize National Guard Troops to carry out the enforcement. Once again, if you are relying on the troops to not do that, there are no guarantees because the Biden Administration and local LEFT Governors are already well underway in identifying and purging anyone in the Military and Guard who has the slightest tendency to support the RIGHT.

If you are in a strong RIGHT state, this will never fly. However if you live in a LEFT state, IMHO this will become a daily occurrence.

The tipping point will be when the Feds and/or Guard Troops from a neighboring LEFT state try to run this is in a strong RIGHT state.

I would keep my eyes on that decision, this is going to get interesting!
The downfall of the Right and the Republic is no unity.

When the 'muh pensions' kick in a patriots domestic terrorist's door, turn him into a felon that can never own guns, even better, can never vote again, steal his guns, destroy his life, marriage, family, job and put him in jail, the neighboring gun owners will peek through the blinds like Gladys Kravitz and wonder when they're next.

dutch doco with english subtitles

Reactions: gigamortis

At this point, how does any of this matter?
Itll all be forgotten when we are paying 6 dollars a gallon for fuel, and 8 dollars for a loaf of bread in 9 months.

Reactions: TACC
At this point, how does any of this matter?
Itll all be forgotten when we are paying 6 dollars a gallon for fuel, and 8 dollars for a loaf of bread in 9 months.
what will happen to the liars that claimed the van was a news crew or something else, before the video of them unloading it was exposed?

Reactions: gigamortis

Dems Play Trump’s Remarks at Impeachment Trial But Leave Out Call to ‘Peacefully and Patriotically Make Your Voices Heard’​

This is right out of their classic playbook. They have taught the mainstream media to do this very thing. 😡 The demodicks have completely abandoned anything that represents the truth.

This should be illegal in any court in the land....but I know its not...or at least gets a wink and a nod.

Nah.

Courts ruled it okay when media altered the Zimmermann 911 tapes to make him look like an absolute racist asshole before shooting Trayvon Martin.

Any truth we show with pictorial or recorded truth is "Deep Fake"

Their doctored propaganda is Gospel.

Last edited:
Pravda,. Everyone needs to start using this word instead of media, main stream news, MSNBC, ABC, cbs, NBC, FOX and the rest of them.
Over the last couple weeks I have noticed the local morning news starting to insert opinion pieces in the news. Example.. yesterday morning after stating that the record 2nd impeachment of Trump was starting they introduced a guest to reinforce their statement of it being constitutional. Some law professor from a local college (LMU) comes out and states his opinion of why it is constitutional. I guess he's more knowledgeable than John Roberts and all of his staff.

Reactions: Bender
Nah.

Courts ruled it okay when media altered the Zimmermann 911 tapes to make him look like an absolute racist asshole before shooting Trayvon Martin.

Any truth we show with pictorial or recorded truth is "Deep Fake"

There doctored propaganda is Gospel.
prosecution (government) used a retarded relative to pretend she was the GF on the phone. all bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: OldSalty2
excerpt from an article on Burning Platform Blog.

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of ‘Men who wanted to be left Alone’.
They try, so very hard to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.
They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.
They know the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.
The moment the ‘Men who wanted to be left Alone’ are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be.
Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these ‘Men who wanted to be left Alone’, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.
They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror.
TRUE TERROR will arrive at the Left’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy, but it will fall upon deaf ears.”