• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

72DF483A-F414-40ED-94B6-85ED2AED72FD.jpeg

Two high profile Isis targets killed in AG with drone strikes....

In the matter of a couple days.....

Yeah right...

I believe this as much as I believe .gov and those in DC are for the average citizen

Two high profile Isis targets killed in AG with drone strikes....

In the matter of a couple days.....

Yeah right...

I believe this as much as I believe .gov and those in DC are for the average citizen
They had to look tough.

I’ve honestly never heard of isis-k mentioned in the news…ever until this shit happened. Now magically there is this great menace and the U.S. and towel-a-bon will work together to defeat them?

Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here.

I clicked on the above so I could read some of the responses on Twitter. Of course, there are tons of PJ loving asshats praising their beloved leader. It doesn’t matter if you like the dickweed or not. Everyone that has eyes can see that his health is such that he can’t change his own diaper. I don’t understand how so many can continue to act as if he is leading this country. Can PJ lovers not see that his mental health has declined to the point that he can’t speak in complete sentences?

And this is news… last summer we knew this!

“The United States government was prepared to spend whatever was necessary - $18 billion to date(as of march2021) - to facilitate the development of vaccines that would end the spread of the coronavirus. The government was willing to assume the financial risks of vaccine development to permit the companies to begin manufacturing doses before clinical trials were even completed.” https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnla...rch-and-the-covid-19-vaccine/?sh=688b3fcb1c42

“Anyone that believes these drug corporations aren’t profiting from this pandemic isn’t paying attention. Research shows Pfizer is among corporations profiteering from the pandemic. It’s ridiculous for HHS officials to claim that this vaccine will be available at ‘no cost’ while simultaneously handing over $2 billion in our taxpayer dollars to Pfizer, and doing nothing to prevent them from raising prices whenever they want. https://www.lowerdrugpricesnow.org/...g-2-billion-from-taxpayers-for-covid-vaccine/

Let’s not forget the poke is great for big pharma’s bottom line. Our tax dollars turned into/laundered to profit.
yeah, i figure it costs ~$70 for each clotshot, and since half the country pays no federal income tax, that means i pay $140 for each shot i don;t take. the first 3 shots (including the booster i don't want) will cost me $410, and then i will pay $140 ever time scumbag piece if shit fauci says they have to have another one...so every 3-6 months, forever.

So, out of curiosity, if this was true then how do you explain homeschooled kids, who clearly do not have as much interaction with people as kids who are not homeschooled do, having much higher IQs and test scores then their peers?
all the home schooled i know interact (pre-covid) as much with other kids as the kids in public school, just not until school is out.
the only thing they miss is recess and lunch, so mostly home schooled kids have the same amount of human interaction, without the brainwashing from some liberal, baby killing, hate mongering cunt.

all the home schooled i know interact (pre-covid) as much with other kids as the kids in public school, just not until school is out.
the only thing they miss is recess and lunch, so mostly home schooled kids have the same amount of human interaction, without the brainwashing from some liberal, baby killing, hate mongering cunt.
All the ones I know don’t live in areas where there are kids to play with their age. So, by default they don’t get near as much interaction as kids in public school, unless they do karate or sports or something else outside of school hours but they still aren’t getting the same social upbringing even then.

Reactions: Bradu
All the ones I know don’t live in areas where there are kids to play with their age. So, by default they don’t get near as much interaction as kids in public school, unless they do karate or sports or something else outside of school hours but they still aren’t getting the same social upbringing even then.
There's a lot of homeschooling in this area. They schedule activities together. Daytime study groups, field trips and other joint activities.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
right, i guess it would be different in rural areas or a neighborhood that isn't full of kids that go outside and play.
i suppose i also assumed that teachers out in the country wouldn't be communist cunts without morals that can't be trusted with kids.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
unconfirmed?

Well, when you think about the number of people turned into a pile of hamburger meat and clothing with only 2 devices designed to be carried by an individual.......

It's likely NOT some home made shit. Unless it was A LOT of TATP. Obviously nobody knows right now, and even if they did, do you think that would be reported publicly?

Me? I personally think is was actual ordinance grade RDX/C4 devices.......maybe a bunch of Claymores under a man-dress?

Well, when you think about the number of people turned into a pile of hamburger meat and clothing with only 2 devices designed to be carried by an individual.......

It's likely NOT some home made shit. Unless it was A LOT of TATP. Obviously nobody knows right now, and even if they did, do you think that would be reported publicly?

Me? I personally think is was actual ordinance grade RDX/C4 devices.......maybe a bunch of Claymores under a man-dress?
Bunch folks died by gunfire that followed the explosion. Considering it was just a lone suicide bomber you can imagine who did the shooting.

“For the first time, Pentagon officials publicly acknowledged the possibility that some people killed outside the airport on Thursday might have been shot by American service members after the suicide bombing.
Investigators are looking into whether the gunfire came from Americans at the gate, or from the Islamic State.”

Our report from last night on the awful ISIS attack outside Kabul airport as families still search Kabul's morgues for their loved ones.. Many we spoke to, including eyewitnesses, said significant numbers of those killed were shot dead by US forces in the panic after the blast

Last edited:
U.S. General . "Mr president , we have a drone ready to strike a ISIS-K target "

Biden . " Why would you wanna blow up the circle k , I love their slushie's !
EX-E5YrUMAEyE-6.jpg

So, out of curiosity, if this was true then how do you explain homeschooled kids, who clearly do not have as much interaction with people as kids who are not homeschooled do, having much higher IQs and test scores then their peers?
Can you sight a source for that? I am not aware of any studies with large enough groups or constant results that would make that claim really true. This study is looking at the results of early childhood testing, vs normal base lines. This 0-5 area is building the potential for the rest of your life.

There was candian study, but it only had 74 students, and while most of the homeschooled students tested above grade level. 12 home school students from unstructured homeschool tested below average.

Bunch folks died by gunfire that followed the explosion. Considering it was just a lone suicide bomber you can imagine who did the shooting.

“For the first time, Pentagon officials publicly acknowledged the possibility that some people killed outside the airport on Thursday might have been shot by American service members after the suicide bombing.
Investigators are looking into whether the gunfire came from Americans at the gate, or from the Islamic State.”

Our report from last night on the awful ISIS attack outside Kabul airport as families still search Kabul's morgues for their loved ones.. Many we spoke to, including eyewitnesses, said significant numbers of those killed were shot dead by US forces in the panic after the blast
Yeah I definitely wouldn't wanna be on the ground surrounded by taliban, ISIS K, their sympathizers, people posing as refugees reporters, etc, and actual refugees when shit goes off.

4 out of those 5 groups want you gone and/or dead.

There are circumstances I suppose where a defined "Kill Line" could exist.

We have this elsewhere but only in connection with tons of signage, physical barriers, unmistakable warnings.

Just like maintaining Bill Clinton in the good graces of their party exposing their hypocrisy in #MeToo......this should prohibit the Commies from making any judgements regards police use of force.

They had to look tough.

I’ve honestly never heard of isis-k mentioned in the news…ever until this shit happened. Now magically there is this great menace and the U.S. and towel-a-bon will work together to defeat them?

Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here.

I have heard of. "Koursan" faction before.

I think adding "ISIS" is two fold political BS in that it makes them scarier and they get to say "See Trump didn't get rid of ISIS....Joe shit his pants did. Now take your shot we won't lie about its purpose."