• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

i'm shocked. not about the shots though...lol.

C7B1XvsY.png

Correct me if I am mistaken but the flu shot shot is voluntary and my experience is that I have never taken one and never been sanctioned.

Thank you for the legal precedence sir to say Fuck You!

Reactions: Grease
all the home schooled i know interact (pre-covid) as much with other kids as the kids in public school, just not until school is out.
the only thing they miss is recess and lunch, so mostly home schooled kids have the same amount of human interaction, without the brainwashing from some liberal, baby killing, hate mongering cunt.

There you go again with the tempered language......does anything rattle you or does ice water flow in your veins?

Here is an interesting development, finally having to admit what most intelligent folks knew all along:

"NSW Health switches to recording patients as dying 'with' Covid instead of 'from' after finally acknowledging many of Australia's 993 casualties died from something else or had even recovered from the virus"

We need to define the idea of "Arming the Enemy"

Leaving Astan would always require we leave the ANA and the government strapped.

Much of this gear is ANA gear.

You have to go back to 2002 for the origin of this problem.

We should never have gone beyond a punitive strategy into nation building with the expectation that this exact outcome would not occur.

Well, when you think about the number of people turned into a pile of hamburger meat and clothing with only 2 devices designed to be carried by an individual.......

It's likely NOT some home made shit. Unless it was A LOT of TATP. Obviously nobody knows right now, and even if they did, do you think that would be reported publicly?

Me? I personally think is was actual ordinance grade RDX/C4 devices.......maybe a bunch of Claymores under a man-dress?

Not surprising or some shocking revelation at all.

I think it's a misunderstanding of how to fight war to assume they would have used anything less than the best.

Bunch folks died by gunfire that followed the explosion. Considering it was just a lone suicide bomber you can imagine who did the shooting.

“For the first time, Pentagon officials publicly acknowledged the possibility that some people killed outside the airport on Thursday might have been shot by American service members after the suicide bombing.
Investigators are looking into whether the gunfire came from Americans at the gate, or from the Islamic State.”

Our report from last night on the awful ISIS attack outside Kabul airport as families still search Kabul's morgues for their loved ones.. Many we spoke to, including eyewitnesses, said significant numbers of those killed were shot dead by US forces in the panic after the blast

Terrorist doctrine is to goad American Forces into standard defensive tactics by using gunmen to illicit a fire response than film the collateral damage and put it in the context of "unprovoked".

It's a tactic that only works when your enemy goes to war for reasons other than existential threat.

If we were fighting that war to win noncombatant deaths would be horrible but accepted as inevitable. No propaganda could be used against the defenders.

Reactions: Jscb1b
Here is an interesting development, finally having to admit what most intelligent folks knew all along:

"NSW Health switches to recording patients as dying 'with' Covid instead of 'from' after finally acknowledging many of Australia's 993 casualties died from something else or had even recovered from the virus"

993?

Wow didn't realize Australia has suffered such a "holocaust".

I guess thier stern measures have been warranted.

The only bad news coming out of Israel as I interpreted the diplomatic speak from their president the other day is that.....

Israel can not depend on the US as an ally.

Israel will unilaterally do what is best for Israel.

Israel knows the Biden admin supports Iran.

Both stated Iran will not get a Nuke but only Israel knows which one was telling the truth.

This new President despite his alliance with the left is more conservative than Bebe.

All the ones I know don’t live in areas where there are kids to play with their age. So, by default they don’t get near as much interaction as kids in public school, unless they do karate or sports or something else outside of school hours but they still aren’t getting the same social upbringing even then.
I would argue that the current social upbringing is a large chunk of the problem and a real hurdle that the parents have to deal with which used to not be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
I'm sure if you got the invite to follow this tough guy, you would observe all kinds of badassery. 😆

I'm not sure I follow you. Are you saying that if I had to follow the tough talking carpet munching SFC that I'd be just like her? Or are you saying that I would REALLY be a bad ass? I'm confused.

If I were still on active duty I don't think I would be following any orders to shoot American citizens that aren't engaging in acts to destroy the US. If I were on active duty, I would not be following any orders to shoot people merely for sitting on their front porch.

From my understanding, her video disappeared. Was the attachment in your post a screenshot of her account? If so, she showed us how weak she really is. She's willing to shoot her own people but gets pushback in cyber space, where there are no real bullets, then folds up like a lawn chair in a hurricane by making her account private.

This guy. Rolling through the protest scuffle. Priceless!!

View attachment 7693329

View attachment 7693330

A friend or mine, who has passed away, had an electric wheel chair. I would accompany him on visits to the mall or other outings.

He was only three feet tall. His growth and bone development was stunted because of some shot he was given in the late 1950s. Sound familiar?

Anyway, I was in pretty good shape then but the little guy was always in a hurry. I'd had to keep asking him to slow that wheel chair down. It was difficult for me to keep up with him. I literally had to run.

Yes, it does look funny but if he had to get out of there quickly; don't underestimate how fast those things can move.

I'm not sure I follow you. Are you saying that if I had to follow the tough talking carpet munching SFC that I'd be just like her? Or are you saying that I would REALLY be a bad ass? I'm confused.

If I were still on active duty I don't think I would be following any orders to shoot American citizens that aren't engaging in acts to destroy the US. If I were on active duty, I would not be following any orders to shoot people merely for sitting on their front porch.

From my understanding, her video disappeared. Was the attachment in your post a screenshot of her account? If so, she showed us how weak she really is. She's willing to shoot her own people but gets pushback in cyber space, where there are no real bullets, then folds up like a lawn chair in a hurricane by making her account private.
Yes, that was a screenshot of her Instagram account. Like we couldn't tell what kind of individual this little dike is, this confirms everything we need to know. The "woke" culture is a cancer in America society and it seems they are becoming more emboldened with the current leadership in our country.

This girl thinks she's pretty tough. If martial law is ever declared then you better obey her or else.

I've got to ask again. Is there something F'd up about that uniform? Or, do name tapes/insignia tapes, have Velcro on both sides? I've been separated/out of the uniform/35-10 for a while. Something just looks wonky about it. Mac

Yeah I definitely wouldn't wanna be on the ground surrounded by taliban, ISIS K, their sympathizers, people posing as refugees reporters, etc, and actual refugees when shit goes off.

4 out of those 5 groups want you gone and/or dead.
IF I was still flying, because, I did fly when Desert Shield/Desert Storm came about, I wouldn't want to be on that last C-17/C-130 to rotate out of there on the 31st.. Fingers crossed🤞and prayers for all🙏.
Mac

I've got to ask again. Is there something F'd up about that uniform? Or, do name tapes/insignia tapes, have Velcro on both sides? I've been separated/out of the uniform/35-10 for a while. Something just looks wonky about it. Mac

The image is reversed when using the selfie mode on a smart phone.

I told yall months ago that you wouldn't recognize the cattle cars they'll be using.

THESE
ARE
THE
CATTLE
CARS!

Wake the fuck up!

The real sad thing?
Many who get halfway in, aren't going to turn around...they will just keep walking in. No need to resist now.

I honestly feel like I need to get a bullhorn and scream this on the street corner.

Some day soon, even my friends and family are gonna want me "locked up" for my safety.
You aint my friend.