• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

From the USPS Inspector general https://www.uspsoig.gov/document/pr...-political-mail-during-2020-general-elections

• While all seven facilities performed some level of certification that they were clear of Election and Political Mail in their facility at the end of the day, five of the facilities did not fully comply during the two weeks leading up to the election. Specifically, facilities either did not complete, properly complete, or timely complete the daily certification. Further, even though the Oklahoma and Baltimore P&DCs certified they were clear of Election and Political Mail daily, we identified approximately 200 ballots at the Oklahoma City P&DC and 68,000 Political Mail mailpieces at the Baltimore P&DC that had not been processed.

ion, your taxes pay for this shit.

LewASv9g.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
An analysis of data determined the total number of identifiable Election and Political Mail mailpieces not delivered on time from April 2020 through June 2020 for the seven P&DCs was about 1.6 million (8 percent) of 20.2 million mailpieces.

Reactions: theLBC
I'll pinch myself 3 to 5 times daily since November 2020. Only way to be sure its not a nightmare.

Oh, it's a nightmare. A living nightmare. Even the Liberals I know have lost all faith in this administration. It doesn't take more than a few brain cells to realize you don't pull out of a country unit AFTER you've evacuated all personnel. Then you never become friends with your enemy.

It's insane to believe we've done exactly that.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I was a member at this gym. It was previously a retro fitness before becoming a member of the atillus family. Ian and frank are great dudes that poured every cent into the gym to update with more newer equipment, more plates, more dumbbells dumbbells (including the really big ones) so it was great for the average person but also could rival Bevs in terms of weight. The piece of shit gov Phil Murphy did everything he could do to try and wreck this business. The guys were fortunate to be in bellmawr, one town over they would have been in brooklawn, which is a true cesspool of dems running the town straight into the ground. I made the mistake of opening my shop up there and paid the price for believing in people. Anyway, The guys at Atilus are going to be in an uphill fight. NJ is about as corrupt pay to play state as a state can be. I stopped at the gym last year at Christmas and the place looked terrible from the outside as they completely cover every inch of the windows with brown wrapping paper rolls. They were hand made signs all over the windows telling the gov’t to fuck off and tge like. I stopped in and bought sweatshirt and a couple of tees to help but here’s the thing…..the place was packed. In fact, I never remember seeing that many cars there. This is why The State cannot simply back off. These guys showed that they complied and implementEd all the dumb COVID distance protocols and disinfectants, while disobeying the closures. These guys were not going let some piece of crap politician wreck their fledgling business. And because it seems they are doing great with support coming from everywhere the state has to make an example outta of them. the state has fined them hundreds of thousands of dollars and have wiped out their bankaccounts …all perfectly legal….and now continuing to try and ruin this business so no other business will defy the gov’t again. I’m going to buy another hat or shirt. We talk about if the front lines come to our door what we will do, these guys are living it everyday. Read their story, it will give you a whole new level of hatred for our “ elected” and an even more revealing look at just how bad deep blue states like NJ can be And what they want the rest of the country to be.

Oh, it's a nightmare. A living nightmare. Even the Liberals I know have lost all faith in this administration. It doesn't take more than a few brain cells to realize you don't pull out of a country unit AFTER you've evacuated all personnel. Then you never become friends with your enemy.

It's insane to believe we've done exactly that.
Afghanistan? That doesn't factor into my daily nightmare at all. That is nothing but the distraction to the real crisis. Its horrible, but we better take our eyes off that distraction and start watching the bastarfs in our own neighborhoods.

I told yall months ago that you wouldn't recognize the cattle cars they'll be using.

THESE
ARE
THE
CATTLE
CARS!

Wake the fuck up!

The real sad thing?
Many who get halfway in, aren't going to turn around...they will just keep walking in. No need to resist now.

I honestly feel like I need to get a bullhorn and scream this on the street corner.

Some day soon, even my friends and family are gonna want me "locked up" for my safety.
You aint my friend.
I got a email last night that made me dam near break my phone and at the same time sick to my stomach .
It was a church e mail informing us that in conjuction with the state and city ( small city of about 3000 people) that on sep 3 they will be using the church to administer vaccines to all residents . I can not believe they are going to use my church to pedal that poison !

Keep in mind that the city fire chief is one of the main leaders at the church and I have no doubt he is using this and our church to further his career.

I'm just don't really know how to feel right now .
Will probably be banned from our church after I let them no how I feel , might even be banned from city hall after I give them a peice of my mind.

Screenshots of the email ( had to screendhot it in 2 pics )

Screenshot_20210829-143347_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20210829-143401_Gmail.jpg

I got a email last night that made me dam near break my phone and at the same time sick to my stomach .
It was a church e mail informing us that in conjuction with the state and city ( small city of about 3000 people) that on sep 3 they will be using the church to administer vaccines to all residents . I can not believe they are going to use my church to pedal that poison !

Keep in mind that the city fire chief is one of the main leaders at the church and I have no doubt he is using this and our church to further his career.

Will probably be banned from our church after I let them no how I feel , might even be banned from city hall after I give them a peice of my mind.

View attachment 7693495View attachment 7693496
I would complain boldly and if they didn't cancel the "event" I would never step back into the place. Mixing church and state isn't it, the Vax is all political.

What they should be doing is not spreading their legs for any and every POS hoodlum. Having a stable two parent house with some discipline is what will fix Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Detroit........
This is what more parents should be doing to their snot nosed kids. It should stop just because they become adults either.

BTW, she could have ran for mayor and won after that video.

Last edited:
Can you sight a source for that? I am not aware of any studies with large enough groups or constant results that would make that claim really true. This study is looking at the results of early childhood testing, vs normal base lines. This 0-5 area is building the potential for the rest of your life.

There was candian study, but it only had 74 students, and while most of the homeschooled students tested above grade level. 12 home school students from unstructured homeschool tested below average.
No. I have never looked for any either. I’m just speaking for kids I know personally. I don’t know how much of a percentage of the whole that they make up but all the ones I know personally are certainly not lacking in the IQ department. One of them, the oldest of the ones I know, just aced the ACT his first time taking it, without any prep courses or anything. That says something in itself. He now has several full ride scholarship offers. And I can tell you, as much as I love his parents, they don’t get out much, more hermits than anything. So you can’t blanket statement that all people who don’t have as much social interaction are going to somehow be less intelligent than their public school counterparts. I’d say half of the ones I know are more hermits and the other half still gets out and plays sports and so on but they are still behind in the social interaction department than the ones that aren’t home schooled. With all that said, that article addresses a certain age group and it’s not fair for me to argue against it for that age group because all the homeschool people I know are much older than that. My only point was in asking how you explain the anomalies, cause there is bound to be some out there.

The article certainly brought up some things I have been concerned about tho with my own children. Mine aren’t homeschooled and both are in that age bracket and it’s something that bothers me because while I don’t feel as if they are behind in education, actually I know they aren’t, I do feel like they are way behind socially. Interacting with others is super important in their development overall. It doesn’t help that we don’t live in a place with kids their age they can just go play with either. So outside of school and karate and sports and church my kids don’t get much interaction with others either and it bugs me. When I was little I had run of the mill of people to play with and that I did from the moment I got home until night and beyond almost everyday. I hate that they do not have the same experiences even tho it seems to be a normal thing for kids these days not to be out as much as we were as kids, but damn it that doesn’t mean I have to accept it as normal. But it’s hard. Yes, there is a lot of parenting issues that our parents didn’t even remotely have to deal with.

Last edited:

View attachment 7693495View attachment 7693496
Friday night my sons school had an open house so parents could come in and meet the teachers. In the middle of the commons area was a COVID vaccination clinic. I have never been so pissed. I send my child to school to learn, not for health care and definitely not for them to inject him with some backyard concoction. 😡

No. I have never looked for any either. I’m just speaking for kids I know personally. I don’t know how much of a percentage of the whole that they make up but all the ones I know personally are certainly not lacking in the IQ department. One of them, the oldest of the ones I know, just aced the ACT his first time taking it, without any prep courses or anything. That says something in itself. He now has several full ride scholarship offers. And I can tell you, as much as I love his parents, they don’t get out much, more hermits than anything. So you can’t blanket statement that all people who don’t have as much social interaction are going to somehow be less intelligent than their public school counterparts. I’d say half of the ones I know are more hermits and the other half still gets out and plays sports and so on but they are still behind in the social interaction department than the ones that aren’t home schooled. With all that said, that article addresses a certain age group and it’s not fair for me to argue against it for that age group because all the homeschool people I know are much older than that. My only point was in asking how you explain the anomalies, cause there is bound to be some out there.

The article certainly brought up some things I have been concerned about tho with my own children. Mine aren’t homeschooled and both are in that age bracket and it’s something that bothers me because while I don’t feel as if they are behind in education, actually I know they aren’t, I do feel like they are way behind socially. Interacting with others is super important in their development overall. It doesn’t help that we don’t live in a place with kids their age they can just go play with either. So outside of school and karate and sports and church my kids don’t get much interaction with others either and it bugs me. When I was little I had run of the mill of people to play with and that I did from the moment I got home until night and beyond almost everyday. I hate that they do not have the same experiences even tho it seems to be a normal thing for kids these days not to be out as much as we were as kids, but damn it that doesn’t mean I have to accept it as normal. But it’s hard. Yes, there is a lot of parenting issues that our parents didn’t even remotely have to deal with.
There are very few full ride academic scholarships. Full ride scholarships are almost exclusively for athletes.

"Homeschool" is big word, like restaurant. That may be what it is, but what is specifically happening can vary greatly. Kids from very small schools, often have the kind of naive social awkwardness that some home school kids have. Maybe less corrupted by the world is a better term, I don't know.

Maybe a lot of those awkward kids are awkward because their parents are awkward. They might be awkward in school too, but that is not what the article is about. It is about early childhood development. Social interaction doesn't mean having root beers with some buddies, it means somebody talked to the baby, played with baby, payed attention to the baby. People really underestimate the importance of early intervention and education, especially for kids who are developmentally slow. People underestimate how much sitting around playing toys with kids builds I.Q.

getting ahead of clotshot disasters?

fX43nlTE.jpeg

Same thing happened when Obama had the watch and was allowing unchecked importation of invaders.

About 2010 or so.

Kids were getting hit by it. In my kids school they posted flyers to calm the parents about "Entero Virus"

Entero Virus occurs, in my belief, when you allow a bunch of unquarantined people "Entero" our country with no medical background checks.

But who cares its only affecting citizens.......lets make those Iron Lungs great again.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: deersniper