• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

for your safety

dEQRH3sv.jpeg
There is absolutely no reason for this... It's just pure

29885_southparkvz.jpg

Reactions: Josh1978
For some non-injection news:

Not sure if the article is accurate but if it is who would have EVER thought that the French military would have bigger balls than the US?

Basically

"Y'all didn't test this shit long enough, and you can't prove its efficaccochise.
They know the sciency stuff, they are professionals. Who do you think you are to question them.
Do you really think yheyd give us something that could kill us by the thousands? Do you really think they'd use billions of people for a sciency stuff spearmint?
Thats crazy, too many people would have to be in on it....

Says the guy who posts nudes as part of his argument....
Those weren't nudes. Its Florida. I got called out for being some Fat aft wannabe Key board warrior... I am not.

Then some one wanted to call me a pedio.... I am not, here is one of my rides.

You can't handle the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: Beefmanne
Those weren't nudes. Its Florida. I got called out for being some Fat aft wannabe Key board warrior... I am not.

Then some one wanted to call me a pedio.... I am not, here is one of my rides.

You can't handle the truth.
I mean you could direct message your nudes to your boy. I don’t care what kind of shape your in, that’s the truth.

You sure get butt hurt over what random people say....youre arguing with people who I’m pretty sure have you blocked.

Also Florida man explains a lot.