• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

bernie?

OPBMxLo1.jpeg

@theLBC I read the report and the expose.uk summary. Thank you.

However the expose.uk summary is not normalizing the data for change in vac vs unvac in the UK population (i.e., as the proportion of vaced increases the proportion of vaced infected, hospitalized, and deaths increases) which is necessary to derive prevalence and incidence rates.

I make no inference, just an observation.

WTF is this? Quarantine Strike Force?

1631987042624.png

View attachment 7705652

Hmmm.....
Looks like the " guests " will be getting free food and laundry !

Duties Include
  • Maintaining the readiness of the isolation and quarantine strike team, facilities, and equipment.
  • Providing direct services to the public at the I & Q facility to include: check-in, providing technical assistance, purchasing groceries and supplies for the site and guests, distributing food and resources, assisting with inventory of resources, and ensuring all guests receive excellent customer service.
  • Assisting nurses on performing rounds,
  • Maintaining facility cleanliness and processing guest laundry.
  • Providing guest transport to and from the I & Q facility.
  • Prepping the I & Q facility to receive guests, ensuring rooms are stocked and have been properly cleaned.
  • Providing outreach, education, and technical assistance to internal and external stakeholders.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

View attachment 7705652

A new gestapo force for Washington!

Hmmm.....
Duties Include
  • Maintaining the readiness of the isolation and quarantine strike team, facilities, and equipment.
  • Providing direct services to the public at the I & Q facility to include: check-in, providing technical assistance, purchasing groceries and supplies for the site and guests, distributing food and resources, assisting with inventory of resources, and ensuring all guests receive excellent customer service.
  • Assisting nurses on performing rounds,
  • Maintaining facility cleanliness and processing guest laundry.
  • Providing guest transport to and from the I & Q facility.
  • Prepping the I & Q facility to receive guests, ensuring rooms are stocked and have been properly cleaned.
  • Providing outreach, education, and technical assistance to internal and external stakeholders.

It's a organizational thing for a while now to label teams that are assembled to solve temporary problems as a "strike team", "tiger team", or other tough sounding descriptors.

This covid tyranny will end when enough people say enough is enough.
Note in the replies all the aussie bots perfectly happy with their prison.

I know this isn’t the place for this, but come on he posted the pic like it was a normal thing to do....

Well a couple of observations:
1) General populous masking up like it was actually going to work. PEOPLE....you are stupid...0.1micron vs 100-1000 micron gap(at best) in cloth. Even doctor faggieFraudi admitted in 2019 MASKS WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!!!! Sad the people STILL BELIEVE THE PRESS. But, control the media, control the dialog, control the vote....straight out of Commie-Marxist operating manual.

2) Today, whilst running errands, I thanked people I saw not wearing a mask, for...not wearing a mask.

3) If you guys want to dissuade GringGO Juan from posting, just don't get sucked into anything he posts. Not that hard. I'm supporting the person behind the handle, nor am I out to bash him. Granted, the picture was a bit over the top!!!! Fed or No Fed, quit taking the bait and the fisherman will give up and leave.

Is this supposed to be offensive??? It's not. You might want to seek a help.
Offensive? Idk. Reckon that depends on you. Certainly ain’t as offensive as posting your faggy nude on here. Maybe @gayguns would like to see that stuff I guess..? But I got a feeling he’d rather see a shot of you from the back. We all know who’s pitching and who’s catching in that situation, Agent Strzok.

it’s a sad state of affairs when a native son takes up with his oppressor. We gotta word for that down where I’m from... penalty’s death..

Last edited:
The fact that people think this way just blows my mind. The dimwits in this country have a way of blaming anything that happens to them on someone else. There is zero accountability with anyone on the left. Did they even consider the fact that she could have contracted the China flu from someone that was vaccinated?

Reactions: Mwalex
but they can see what is happening!

and that's the point. they should know better than most people, and they do.

84NMIUQc.png