• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

You're definitely new here saying that. People love to argue here.

You can argue all you want, but posting your average body to a bunch of grown men is a little suspect. Not to mention you had to follow it up with your "current ride" to keep that closet door sealed.

The Bear Pit isn't your local gay bar you hang in normally despite the name.

No offense to our other gay members of course.
...a little suspect? More like SUPER suspect.

Reactions: akmike47
2796ba3ca68b9951.png

@pmclaine and others with family members with diabetes or if you have diabetes. That sucks. Wish it was better and easier for you.

Having said that, enjoy this comedy sketch.

Metabolic disease? I think more an immunity disease.

Weird things is we are running into people now with kids that produce too much insulin.

Something is fucked up thats causing this shit.

Metabolic disease? I think more an immunity disease.

Weird things is we are running into people now with kids that produce too much insulin.

Something is fucked up thats causing this shit.
All the drugs head and other wise people are taking

all the fake processed food

chemicals in the food supply

piles of potential causes

It seems they had another mass shooting in Russia , Perm University ,8 killed multiple wounded ,shooter down
Unfortunately for gun owners and gun rights, ever since shotguns were made much more accessible to own. years ago fucked up kids used them for a number of these rampages that were unheard of before. Like after the previous school shooting its quite likely there will be considerable pressure for more restrictions in regards to gun ownership.

2939800_900.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else remember when a certain Navy O6, CAPT Crozier, was fired because he was the first big deck CAPT to experience COVID while deployed, and he brought his ship in against orders into Guam?

Fired for several reasons supposedly but one of the primary narratives was because he gave away our nuclear posture/carrier capabilities to China in/around the South China Sea?

And yet. Milley still has a job?

Georgia judge is given the state another 20 days to file a brief before deciding to allow physical ballots to be inspected!!!! WTAF!

P.S. they've already proved duplicate scans occured from digital copies.

Reactions: Newenglandwood
I think we're still living in a "Republic," though one which is a banana.

Boils down to this. I've been on two jury trials.

Both men I thought were likely guilty but, because I believe in innocent until proven guilty, the rights of the individual to be fairly judged, as well as my profession which entails detail I agreed to not pitch a hissy fit and try to get out.

One trial the defense cornered me at the end of trial and asked why we'd let him off. I explained to them that whilst I thought he was guilty of more than 2 beers during the golfing outing; the city had failed to provide any evidence and the evidence they showed actually showed that the cop who made the arrest (off-duty) was VERY biased. I told them he got lucky and if he was smart he'd go get help; but that we had followed THE LAW and looked at the evidence (thanks to my being foreman). Point being: Though most of us were biased to believe he was drunk - after all he refused the blow-meter - that the evidence and lack of any real evidence other than video showing he wasn't swaying, answered questions without slurring and 100000000% more clarity than Pedo Joe was NOT enough to convict. We judged based on what was presented and that alone (I had to correct people when they started saying "he looks guilty." ).

Trial 2. Guy was a real POS. We listened to the law. Had we not listened to the LAW he'd been out on the street again. But the LAW said he's as guilty as the people committing the crimes if he organized it, was on his from the crime seen as the crime as it happened, shared in the profits of said crime. Case closed. He did all of those, and we found him guilty.

WHY THE F We The People demand and expect less from judges, representatives, senators, and other elected officials is absolutely the reason this country is where it is. There are ZERO, NONE, NADA, ZILCH, ethics and morals with these people. NONE. They are worse than garbage. Garbage has value.

Georgia judge is given the state another 20 days to file a brief before deciding to allow physical ballots to be inspected!!!! WTAF!

P.S. they've already proved duplicate scans occured from digital copies.
The judicial branch is a major reason we are where we are. They mince words and phrases to suit the government. They do Not serve the people.
Definition of "is"
Forced purchase of health insurance is a tax.
Shall Not be Infringed. NFA and a bazillion regulations.
Who writes the regulations enforced by the courts as law? Not the legislature!
Patriot Act abusive of every constitutional right is constitutional?
FISA court?

You all keep saying "is it time yet?".....

When it is time.....are you all ready? You have your shit squared away? Plenty of food, meds, ammo, etc.?

i think there is a lot of people here who parrot that shit think its going to be like a PRS match. when in reality, its going to much more like The Road than the Sniperhide Cup.

i think about having a wife and kids and having to leave them or stay and protect? whats the correct answer? hopefully no one ever has to find out.

Reactions: deersniper
I
i think there is a lot of people here who parrot that shit think its going to be like a PRS match. when in reality, its going to much more like The Road than the Sniperhide Cup.

i think about having a wife and kids and having to leave them or stay and protect? whats the correct answer? hopefully no one ever has to find out.
Or like The Book of Eli.

Elaborate.

R
They are taking boats and Island hopping into south and Central American then migrating up into Mexico and crossing the border.

I have a buddy that owns a local shop that I occasionally work for when he is busy and needs extra help. He is native Puerto Rican. One of the long time guys there is from the Dominican Republic. I hear their stories.

Its actually were the name GreenGo Juan came from, as 90% of his customers are hispanic, they always wondered who the green go was and are extremely untrusting of White people( I can understand some Spanish I just can't speak it well). He has another long time Caucasian that started after me but is full time. So I am GreenGo Juan and he is GreenGo Too. Because we are the only two crackers in the middle of a bunch of hispanics.

Last time I checked Haiti is an island.
Why hasn't anyone tracked down how they've gotten to south Texas?

R
During 2 hurricanes in the last month!!! Those little boats that somebody pointed out would not have made it 10 minutes in Hurricane Ida. My guess, marxist representatives in the US are using their mini-ships, hiring cargo ships, etc and shipping directly to Mexico or Central America.

Edit: I'd have a better chance in a 23 foot Ranger bass boat!!!!

They still have to travel to the border.
Walking?
Bus rides?
Trains?
In other words who is financing the trip?

R
I don't believe you could say one group is financing the trip. They are being passed along as these small countries don't want those people there either, so are being allowed to pass or when meeting resistance are jumping borders and running. These small countries know that the goal is the USA and can't cope with the shear numbers, just as we are having an issue with it.

And its a mixture of travel. Walking, Bus, boat... any means they can find. Its not black and white... lots of grey area.

These people are completely different. Its hard for a US citizen to see their perspective. They literally make do with nothing, so in that have become extremely resourceful in living and moving off of little to no Money. Their values are completely different. It's hard to understand with US eyes.

A lot of them are coming from shit, and it sucks but at the same time. Its not our burden to take on.

We are seeing the surge because of the change in policy and the media/politicans reporting that how many people are making it into the states. They see this and think its wide open to enter. Liberal media has a lot of responsibility for creating the issue. Need some one who makes state meant like "we are building a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it". Mexico isn't going to literally pay for a wall, but the burden of mass illegitimate immigration will be on them.

I am all for legal immigrants. Most are very good people and hard working. Fuck this border jumping bullshit, it unsustainable.

Bring back chain gangs and start working them to death, they will stop coming.

I don't believe you could say one group is financing the trip. They are being passed along as these small countries don't want those people there either, so are being allowed to pass or when meeting resistance are jumping borders and running. These small countries know that the goal is the USA and can't cope with the shear numbers, just as we are having an issue with it.

And its a mixture of travel. Walking, Bus, boat... any means they can find. Its not black and white... lots of grey area.

These people are completely different. Its hard for a US citizen to see their perspective. They literally make do with nothing, so in that have become extremely resourceful in living and moving off of little to no Money. Their values are completely different. It's hard to understand with US eyes.

A lot of them are coming from shit, and it sucks but at the same time. Its not our burden to take on.

We are seeing the surge because of the change in policy and the media/politicans reporting that how many people are making it into the states. They see this and think its wide open to enter. Liberal media has a lot of responsibility for creating the issue. Need some one who makes state meant like "we are building a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it". Mexico isn't going to literally pay for a wall, but the burden of mass illegitimate immigration will be on them.

I am all for legal immigrants. Most are very good people and hard working. Fuck this border jumping bullshit, it unsustainable.

Bring back chain gangs and start working them to death, they will stop coming.

thats a lot of words you used there trying to convince everyone you're not a G-man.

still, not today.

Last time I checked Haiti is an island.
Why hasn't anyone tracked down how they've gotten to south Texas?

R
Apparently, they were already in South America (Mexico and further South). Haiti has been a shitshow for quite a while and people were getting out of there for a long time.

Ever noticed how clean their clothes are?
Ever noticed that none of them are starving?
Ever noticed how many of those poor people have a $1200 IPHONE?
Ever noticed that none of them have.......
They still have to travel to the border.
Walking?
Bus rides?
Trains?
In other words who is financing the trip?

R
Craziest shit show you have ever seen. A corrupted government working against it's people. But by God if you so much as jaywalk.