• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

O yeah, I ain't going anywhere
99C7BC2F-31CF-4C95-8A90-88989873AB89.jpeg

Without health insurance and having a Type I child we are between a rock and a stinking pile of collapsing shit.

It would amaze the unfamiliar person the quantity of supplies to maintain diabetes.

Most of it is low level production stuff and insulin itself is as mature a drug as you can get but the costs on an insurance accounting are huge.

Really appreciate my elected servants for making us feel they are working for us......
if you outright bought the drugs and outright paid for her Drs appointments, how much out of pocket monthly would it cost you?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
And in todays Gateway:

That's a good breakdown, worth watching. If you're paying attention, the communists have been trying to takedown bitcoin this is why. This is all working towards the great reset and enslaving the world population.

Reactions: Bender
Without health insurance and having a Type I child we are between a rock and a stinking pile of collapsing shit.

It would amaze the unfamiliar person the quantity of supplies to maintain diabetes.

Most of it is low level production stuff and insulin itself is as mature a drug as you can get but the costs on an insurance accounting are huge.

Really appreciate my elected servants for making us feel they are working for us......

ewob2c4cc1471.png
web1_narcan-2.jpg.optimal.jpg

I’ll say it. Shoot every single one of these invaders. Abbott should call off his paid thug cops and let Texans kill with impunity. I would load up and drive to del rio right now and start plinking. When citizens can’t defend their own border then their is no country. We all know the fed, state, and local governments won’t use police to actually police problems, but I’m sure Del Rio locals are getting traffic violations left and right.

Abbott is a piece if shit as he has always been. All politicians are. Everyone that works for the corrupt government, not just politicians, are moral and ethical retards although they will argue otherwise while working for and empowering the government that is actively enslaving us. Government workers are the lowest of the low. May they burn in hell when the time comes.

So you want to shoot people that would probably be more than happy to work multiple jobs in order to succeed vs. Shooting the American leaches that refuse to work and just collect a check. I'll take the hard worker over the leach 10 times out of 10.

"This is Tyranny"

if you outright bought the drugs and outright paid for her Drs appointments, how much out of pocket monthly would it cost you?

Last time I picked up insulin it was $100 copay for two bottles. 1 months supply.

Pharmacist remarked "Oh you are getting this at a great price with your insurance" and I remarked "Really?"

She showed me the insurance fake price listing it at $750/ bottle.

Copays have seemed to gone away within the last year or two.

I have no idea what the cash no insurance price is. I know on some insulin forums members say it used be $25/month in the 70s without insurance....now a days I know no one that doesn't use insurance.

Too bad diabetes wasn't as deadly as Covid is than the treatments would be "free".

Biden admin is rayciss, and only deports people of dark color.

Probably escaped from Hillarys brothers gold mine in Haiti and he wants his workers back.......who was going "to put y'all back in chains"?

Use to work as a pharmacy tech and I know the cost with and without insurance. Should have seen a dudes eyes at the cost of victoza without insurance. Insulin is very expensive without insurance.

Bless you brother and I hope it all works out.

Last time I picked up insulin it was $100 copay for two bottles. 1 months supply.

Pharmacist remarked "Oh you are getting this at a great price with your insurance" and I remarked "Really?"

She showed me the insurance fake price listing it at $750/ bottle.

Copays have seemed to gone away within the last year or two.

I have no idea what the cash no insurance price is. I know on some insulin forums members say it used be $25/month in the 70s without insurance....now a days I know no one that doesn't use insurance.

Too bad diabetes wasn't as deadly as Covid is than the treatments would be "free".
Folks on Synthroid were forced (by insurance) to go to Levothyroxine, which IMO, doesn't work as well. Regardless, I've noticed about a 50% rise in prices the last refill (60 days). Unreal. Yet, we can let all these illegals in, free meds, free room, free board and not give a rats ass about the normal American. Synthroid has been around for eons, yet "expensive to make" - I don't buy it. Same with insulin. Not a lot needs to be researched and developed. Known commodity.

I just bought 50 test strips without using my insurance. Cost was $73. If one checks their glucose at every meal, that 50 strips will last just 16 days. You really need to test at every meal so you know the correct amount of insulin to take. I know of some older folks who just estimate and end up sick or in the hospital. You can't live without your diabetic supplies but the insurance and government think it's a luxury.

I hate stupid....

Last night, a friend told me both him and his wife got the "jab"...
posted 6 hours ago by Redpill_Hippie +1701 / -3
They leave next month on a cruise and the cruise line requires proof of vaccination. Thankfully, no initial reactions but it is still early into 2nd one. He said "I know you're mad. I can read your face." I said "I'm not mad. Disappointed honestly. After all I've shared with you, I just can't believe you did it." He replied, "They were requiring it for the cruise." So I said "If they required you to wear a buttplug the entire time, you'd do it?" He got angry and said "Fuck no, I wouldn't wear a buttplug!" I shrugged and said "At least, you can take a buttplug out after the cruise." My visit ended shortly after that.

That is a horrible situation to be in for sure. Being a parent as well, it’s amazing the things you will do to keep you kids healthy and safe. Hope everything works out for you.
1632075581805.png

Reactions: oneshot86
@theLBC I read the report and the expose.uk summary. Thank you.

However the expose.uk summary is not normalizing the data for change in vac vs unvac in the UK population (i.e., as the proportion of vaced increases the proportion of vaced infected, hospitalized, and deaths increases) which is necessary to derive prevalence and incidence rates.

I make no inference, just an observation.
You people know the numbers are supposed to be reversed right, oops
they are all wearing black socks. i wonder if that is their sekret club attire.
I can clearly see three guns.
Pleated or cargo style shorts conceal better. So does mob and appendix carry.

Get a look at the standard issue watches. Lol

I almost forgot, pureblood.

Last edited:
@pmclaine and others with family members with diabetes or if you have diabetes. That sucks. Wish it was better and easier for you.

Having said that, enjoy this comedy sketch.

Retribution is sure to come.

Goat for supper, there goes the girlfriend.

You people know the numbers are supposed to be reversed right, oops

I can clearly see three guns.
Pleated or cargo style shorts conceal better. So does mob and appendix carry.

Get a look at the standard issue watches. Lol

I almost forgot, pureblood.
Looks like one may be a lefty (even though his garmin (samsung?) on the wrong side) and carrying a J-frame, the other is packing something like a G42 or maybe a P365. But cargo shorts are not what these benders wear...not trendy enough.

First thing I spotted were the same watches...after my gaydar pinged loudly.

You are 100% correct in this case.
Yeah, sadly. As soon as I had to start "Levo" I had to increase the amount (well in about a year) and my ability to shave off weight quickly (as I had with Synthroid) went down the tubes. Granted, I'm getting older; but I cannot help but think it's the Levo vs Synthroid that is the difference.

Check out HealthWharehouse(dot)com
I pay less for my BP meds now, than when I had really good insurance. I just buy my meds outright, its cheaper.

i don't think they would be deporting all those haitians in texas, except that most of them would attack hillary clinton if they could.