• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Our immigration system needs an overhaul. I've heard stories of good people who wait years to do it according to law.

But what we have here...oh my.

How do you make it a thousand miles across sea and land with nothing?

You don't.

Oh, btw abbott has done a good job, no?

Reactions: Snuby642
m5nFh4uN.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
46 million shots.......4000 adverse reactions. The media is holding the govt accountable and the injured are being compensated.......

That was then.

8:05 - 8:10 Doctor nods in the affirmative while saying “No”…. In answer to the question ‘.did anyone ever come to you and say there there is a possibility of neurological damage….’
I found that a bit odd.

I hope that it gets a lot better than that! There have been plenty of other people working in health care who have been saying those things. Hats off to the lady for being willing to come forward, but that was a LOT of innuendo and speculation, and not a lot of hard science or undisputable facts.
it is supposed to get better..who knows...but the important thing i think is that it will give more doctors guts to speak out and then the balls gets rolling like an avalanche. that is why they try to put the kybosh on anyone that speaks up. #nikkiminaj lol

Reactions: Bender
I hope that it gets a lot better than that! There have been plenty of other people working in health care who have been saying those things. Hats off to the lady for being willing to come forward, but that was a LOT of innuendo and speculation, and not a lot of hard science or undisputable facts.

Agree. Glad she stepped forward though.

Reactions: EliBloodshy