• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I don't get it. Did the parents get money to sign their baby up? WTF? I wouldn't sign my dog up for that.

Trust the science.
Omlette making is a very exacting science.

And some of you people keep arguing how you are all about people choosing. Then you argue the science.
Nothing scientific about this shit, unless you think Josef Mengele was a scientist.

Trust the science.
Omlette making is a very exacting science.

And some of you people keep arguing how you are all about people choosing. Then you argue the science.
Nothing scientific about this shit, unless you think Josef Mengele was a scientist.
Mengele only had a Masters degree but they called him Dr anyway.

Two alleged gang associates found with a car trunk "full of KFC" takeout were arrested as they tried to enter New Zealand's largest city on Sunday in breach of strict coronavirus lockdown rules, according to police

1321.jpg

^^^^^ TLDR..... world elites plan to take over everything, inject dumb 3rd world poors with no skills into west and dilute the IQ of the masses. You will own nothing and be happier, theres a particular minority that runs banking and world politics and they hate you....... keep voting and vote harder to stave off communism...... im not sure why anyone would stretch that out for 2 hours... lmao

Reactions: Bender
I do those already.

Well if you want real documented info to use in your battles the facts are presented. Sure some of it sounds a bit "over dramatic" but the numbers don't lie.

I think the single thing I can use in an argument is that in 2018 there were more abortions than COVID deaths in 2020. So it's worth the time to listen thru the material and ideas being presented.

NOT to mention the audio of certain people saying things "back in the day". God it's like HOW can anyone NOT hear the planning of this from before the 2016 elections.

Reactions: MtnGhost
This is a long watch, but absolutely worth it.

BLUF: Back in 2018, EcoHealth attempted to fund their Virus projects through DARPA first, and their proposal to DARPA originally had "human-specific cleavage site" design intent for Coronaviruses (blatant gain of function). DARPA denied their application.

Yet the American Population has refused to exercise that 2nd Amendment Right while:
- Riots & looting were rampant across the country
- An election was blatantly stolen
- Forced lockdowns were implemented
- Travel restrictions are being implemented
- Mandatory vaccine programs are being implemented
That right serves no purpose if no one will exercise it!

Space force uniforms :devilish: , someone is really trying hard to make them look like a bunch of clowns
E_0F7oBUYAgGno8.jpg

I just want to know if they'll have to continually tug the bottom of the torso part of the uniform to keep it from riding up. Seems like Jean Luc and #1 always had this problem. Maybe some 21st century technology could alleviate that problem.

I just want to know if they'll have to continually tug the bottom of the torso part of the uniform to keep it from riding up. Seems like Jean Luc and #1 always had this problem. Maybe some 21st century technology could alleviate that problem.

Yep 21st century tech , i reckon they have enough strap experts in the gay quota to figure it out.:eek:

71LwzBlkCyL._UL1500_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr

Reactions: HMRamateur
I'm surprised they even found the munitions, every department here has moved away from rubber/bean projectiles as a best practice because of the potential for injury and death

Guess AUS hasn't caught up

Reactions: Bender
Try that shit here --see what happens.
Exact same shit would hapen in US , police and military would just bring slightly more firepower and some live rounds.

Plenty of 2A tough talk on the internet, but not really when things get real ,only need to look back at the 2020 season.

Just because you have some more guns that doesn't fundamentally change much, browse back in American history , when crowds came lethal force was used no one gave a fuck. Pre WW2 machine gunning a crowd of civilians was no big deal , did not ever require federales , could be done on a whim of a WallSt firm by contractors , and feds would thank them for their service.,

If it comes to it , folks you have been thanking for their service ,will machine-gun your ass the moment command is given and half of the country would be cheering them on.

US national guard in action against civilians on US soil
1970's
f3a65a9af017073ac0710113c8a24429.jpg

90's
origin.jpg

Last edited: