• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I'm against the red flag laws but don't have a problem with making women register for the selective service.

I've had the "women in the military" crap rammed down my throat ever since Gloria Steinem burned her first bra. I'm sick of it.

The transgender BS, men in women's restrooms and the latest draft legislation is what women have been wanting for years - that's what true "equality" looks like.

If there is supposedly no difference in the sexes and they want true "equality" then the question is NOT: "who has a right to serve in combat but who can be compelled to serve in combat?"

So make them register for the selective service, shave their heads and comply with the PT standards men have to live by.

If they don't like the draft then they should get back to being housewives and mothers.

Exactly. You want equality...this is what equality looks like. Sign up to put your ass on the front line = equality.

I'm against the red flag laws but don't have a problem with making women register for the selective service.

I've had the "women in the military" crap rammed down my throat ever since Gloria Steinem burned her first bra. I'm sick of it.

The transgender BS, men in women's restrooms and the latest draft legislation is what women have been wanting for years - that's what true "equality" looks like.

If there is supposedly no difference in the sexes and they want true "equality" then the question is NOT: "who has a right to serve in combat but who can be compelled to serve in combat?"

So make them register for the selective service, shave their heads and comply with the PT standards men have to live by.

If they don't like the draft then they should get back to being housewives and mothers.
I can honestly say if you ask me how I felt about mandatory service of both sexes (like Israel, Norway, Sweden, Morocco) 3 years ago I would have supported it, but under the current CIC I can't imagine a greater disaster.

Reactions: BullGear
I can honestly say if you ask me how I felt about mandatory service of both sexes (like Israel, Norway, Sweden, Morocco) 3 years ago I would have supported it, but under the current CIC I can't imagine a greater disaster.

It would not matter if it was an all male military. Remember what the Kenyan born Marxist President once said; "Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

That's the one truthful thing that usurper ever said.

Also remember that most women tend to vote for the democrats. So this is what they get.

The only way the feminists will ever learn a lesson is when they really suffer. Those bitches have been dishing it out to men for years. It's about time that they get paid back with truckloads of their own medicine.

Make them feel the pain the same way we men have felt it ever since they got the right to vote.

OoReAZA8.jpeg

If this is a surprise to anyone on this board then they just do not understand what the China virus was for. The ultimate objective was to induce instability in the US - socially, financially and militarily. This could only occur on a large scale through two avenues - government mandates and/or fear (which the government has perpetuated). So, here we are with sound scientific data refuting the efficacy of the injections AND proving the shots are detrimental to the healthy but that data has no mainstream traction. There is a very good possibility that the death rate from the shots in 3 to 5 years will be higher than we think.
Other sources are pretty much guaranteeing that... Just the myocardia alone (whatever its called)... causes congestive heart failure within 5 years. Im one to think theres going to be multiple yet to be discovered disasterous medical outcomes

They havent quit yet. The ones that have the time to retire have left. The others are counting down to get fired.

• Haha
Reactions: EliBloodshy
Wonder how she votes....

I made it through the first paragraph and gave up.

"A former forestry student-turned-shaman and yoga teacher has been charged with starting a huge California wildfire that has destroyed 41 homes - and was being investigated in connection with other fires - after claiming the blaze was triggered accidentally while she tried to boil bear urine so she could drink it."

I made it through the first paragraph and gave up.

"A former forestry student-turned-shaman and yoga teacher has been charged with starting a huge California wildfire that has destroyed 41 homes - and was being investigated in connection with other fires - after claiming the blaze was triggered accidentally while she tried to boil bear urine so she could drink it."
First question.
How did she collect the urine?

R

By making a joke (RIP) I'm accusing others of... making jokes? Dude, cut back on the coffee. Just a little highstrung.
Not a joke on your part. You have made multiple posts about the unvaxxed dying and that little RIP is your passive-aggressive way of making a statement.

How about go fuck yourself, but I am only joking, hahaha!!

A fantastic summary showing our non-pharmeceutical interventions over the last 18months were at best, a net neutral, and at the worst, devastate hundreds of thousands, and even millions of families in current day, and even more in the future:

Reactions: deersniper