• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

so you don't need to be tested, they will just call you infected if they feel like it.

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41
I would love to see this...I'm sure there are maybe a few dozen competent medics, handful of reserve docs & RNS; you think can replace thousands of non-vax health care workers with National Guard? She is soooo delusional, and obviously has no clue why RN is a 4year+education and training and MD's 8-14 years+ post-college..imagine if she had a surgical emergency had a National Guard GP pretend to know what they were doing...
Let's start them on surgeries first

The HITS just keep coming! I do hope more shit is exposed in all these F'n alphabet agencies, so we can finally clean house! Mac:ROFLMAO:
They might be getting rid of one, but that individual is the token person that is going to have to take one for the team. The other hundreds of thousands that should be fired will never be brought forward for prosecution.

I wish you guys would post a short description of what these videos are about. That is unless you don’t watch then yourselves. Lol
he just points out that they don't many clotshots in africa and not many sick despite that, none of the dead bodies in the street they were told would happen...so vax pass is unfair to african migrants.

he just points out that they don't many clotshots in africa and not many sick despite that, none of the dead bodies in the street they were told would happen...so vax pass is unfair to african migrants.

As well the shot they are getting....one developed in India......is apparently not accepted by the Eu and they are apparently banned form travel to Europe unless they get the accepted shots.

Im sure the India shot is more affordable to them and this prevention of free travel is discriminatory.

Yes President of Ghana we feel your pain.

They might be getting rid of one, but that individual is the token person that is going to have to take one for the team. The other hundreds of thousands that should be fired will never be brought forward for prosecution.
With all the shit that has been exposed with these alphabets, will we ever see a time when the shit is washed off the steps, and we install good/honest people into whatever departments we have that remain? Or... are we looking at the total collapse of America? I have lost all faith in .gov., and I've said it numerous times, soooo much fu#kery in anything and everything, .gov.
The way I see it going, is, we are going to have to start with a clean slate all over again. This shit needs to be fixed, and fixed quick.
Tell me I'm wrong. Mac

You realize that was a fake article right??

Summer, Donna. Sum mer don na. Simmer down now.

TBBeOosO.png

Good lord! Please just stop the earth from spinning long enough for me to get off and stand on the curb. Then the rest of earth can go on its merry way.
Hey man, you go lick whatever frog that she has and you’ll trip balls like she does. No need to stop the planet, you’ll fling right off this fucker. Or you’ll start engaging in water sports with bear dicks. 50-50 odds either way. Let us know how it turns out.

IF YOU'RE A DOCTOR SIGN THIS -- IF NOT SEND TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

Last edited:
They want you to think it's fake. Because otherwise, you'll realize they are scanning and storing everything you send/read electronically. Everything.

Reactions: deersniper
They want you to think it's fake. Because otherwise, you'll realize they are scanning and storing everything you send/read electronically. Everything.
I don't doubt that they are capable.

But the story was a joke, the people that created it, that's what they do.

That why every morning when I take a shit, I put the phone in the toilet bowl and take a picture.

OK..... Listen to that faggot Fauci start at 1:04.

Last edited:
Hey man, you go lick whatever frog that she has and you’ll trip balls like she does. No need to stop the planet, you’ll fling right off this fucker. Or you’ll start engaging in water sports with bear dicks. 50-50 odds either way. Let us know how it turns out.
Uhmm.......thanks, but no thanks. I am good.

Wait... "Theft of government property and unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials"

"Estimated 16 million pictures"

Dick picks are classified government property?? :oops:
i think alyssa milano gets that many every day.

• Haha
Reactions: Tchitcherine
Reactions: Shooter McGavin