• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

0dSL9O1H.jpeg

I made it through the first paragraph and gave up.

"A former forestry student-turned-shaman and yoga teacher has been charged with starting a huge California wildfire that has destroyed 41 homes - and was being investigated in connection with other fires - after claiming the blaze was triggered accidentally while she tried to boil bear urine so she could drink it."
Good lord! Please just stop the earth from spinning long enough for me to get off and stand on the curb. Then the rest of earth can go on its merry way.

Reactions: somewhereinmt

"cut a hole in the mask"... lol. God help us the abject stupidity and delusional INSANITY.... .

What the stupid fuckers forgot to require is the exit area of the wind insturment needs to be masked too. Right? Im mean if ur being a fucking retard might as well go all the way.

32466.jpg

I would love to see this...I'm sure there are maybe a few dozen competent medics, handful of reserve docs & RNS; you think can replace thousands of non-vax health care workers with National Guard? She is soooo delusional, and obviously has no clue why RN is a 4year+education and training and MD's 8-14 years+ post-college..imagine if she had a surgical emergency had a National Guard GP pretend to know what they were doing...

I would love to see this...I'm sure there are maybe a few dozen competent medics, handful of reserve docs & RNS; you think can replace thousands of non-tax health care workers with National Guard? She is soooo delusional, and obviously no clue why RN is a 4year+education and training and MD's 8-14 years+ post-college..

Governor in MA has the guard driving school buses.

At some point guardsmen might need to say fuck this.

Whole country is being driven to a "Fuck this!" attitude.

I believe this guy would have been a Massachusetts Senator had his election not be thrown...correct? He was the one that initially sounded the alarm on Nov. 3 Coup. Besides immunology and biomedical engineer, he has a PHD in Mathematics and another in Environmental Science - an actual DOCTORATE in Climate Change! That's another seat besides the 2 Georgia seats that should have been red - how many others are out there?

Governor in MA has the guard driving school buses.

At some point guardsmen might need to say fuck this.

Whole country is being driven to a "Fuck this!" attitude.

I was a lowly E-4 in the National Guard at the time. We were scheduled to go out on one of the state highways to pick up garbage as a "community service."

Even though I was a lowly E-4, I was pissed enough at the Guard to voice my opinion in a prudent and timely manner when the need would arise.

Right after the CPT made the announcement that we were going to be on a community litter patrol, I said, loud enough for everyone to hear; "As much as the Guard is suffering from low recruitment I can see this as an incentive; 'Join the Guard to serve your state and country by picking up garbage.' Why don't we wear orange jump suits like the prisoners when they pick up trash?"

The CPT frowned but didn't say anything. I could not see everyone else but their back sides as I was to the rear of the group. So I didn't see their facial expressions after my remark.

Judging by the look on the Captain's face, I could tell that he didn't want to solicit any suggestions. He might have heard more than he bargained for.

About two hours later, the litter patrol was cancelled.

BTW, I was not worried about a reprimand or Article 15. They couldn't seriously word the punishment with a statement like; "Soldier questioned why National Guard personnel were required to do the the work of convicted prisoners."

I believe this guy would have been a Massachusetts Senator had his election not be thrown...correct? He was the one that initially sounded the alarm on Nov. 3 Coup. Besides immunology and biomedical engineer, he has a PHD in Mathematics and another in Environmental Science - an actual DOCTORATE in Climate Change! That's another seat besides the 2 Georgia seats that should have been red - how many others are out there?

There were two other Republican candidates.

1. The governors chosen one
2. Geoff Diehl
3. Shiva

The Governor putting all his weight against his chosen rhino fucked up the vote. It tore apart the state rino party.

Geoff Diehl won the primary. He was a legit pro USA candidate. He had succesfully fought a gas tax based on inflation. shouldnt even be legal as it absolves the state legislature from their duty to levy taxes and be accountable. Rino Baker actually rode Jeff Diehls success in the gas tax fight into the corner office. Baker is no fighting for a TCI tax that will raise our gas taxes some $.30/gallon.

Shiva was awesome. Really liked his line "Im the only real Indian in this election" but he came across as kind of bat shit crazy at times.

Diehl is running against Baker for Governor.

My thought is he cant win.

Rino Baker will beat democrat communist Maura Healy, she mandates AWB without going to the legislature and they let her do it. Baker will retire to join a pharma company to make real money and Polito the LT gov will serve his term.

Shiva will get a one on one fight with Pocahontas when her term is up if he wants it.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Well I mean --can you blame her?

"Pictures" is the closest she's ever getting to one.

Unless it was molesting a little boy. And with her being FBI --call me "SHOCKED" if that comes out eventually. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Doc68
"cut a hole in the mask"... lol. God help us the abject stupidity and delusional INSANITY.... .

What the stupid fuckers forgot to require is the exit area of the wind insturment needs to be masked too. Right? Im mean if ur being a fucking retard might as well go all the way.

View attachment 7710927
My sons band teacher did this, no shit. Put a mask on and then cut a large hole in the middle of it so he could play his saxophone. The stupidest shit I have ever heard. Lol 😂