• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

they would make more money giving you 2 injections and then boosters every 6 months for as long as you live.
Pharmacists are probably going to make more money fulfilling prescriptions.

247735144_10158308877117045_6776538107948797644_n.jpg

Pharmacist do as they are told. Walgreens, Walmart and the rest of the corporate pharmacy pass down the directives. The pharmacist is an employee just doing his/her job.
I understand. I am just remarking that off label is still in policy and that a lot of Drs who think IVM is a garbage treatment have been very clear that if a Dr wants to prescribe it, it should be filled.

A friend told me that he was told by the state to not fill ivm script for off label. He also told me that doctors were prescribing it at record levels causing a shortage in his supply. Those doctors were writing the scripts for family and friends.
I understand. I am just remarking that off label is still in policy and that a lot of Drs who think IVM is a garbage treatment have been very clear that if a Dr wants to prescribe it, it should be filled.
Edit: the tentacles of the government have wormed their way into everything

Reactions: Bigfatcock
A friend told me that he was told by the state to not fill ivm script for off label. He also told me that doctors were prescribing it at record levels causing a shortage in his supply. Those doctors were writing the scripts for family and friends.

Edit: the tentacles of the government have wormed their way into everything
That's not good, especially given the kind of state you are in. I don't have any idea what we are doing around here, but my guess, given our vaccination statistics, is that ivm is pretty popular. I'll ask around and see.

Attachments

• The Real Ukraine Scandal Story_ Maidan Coup Was a British-Obama-Nazi Regime Change Operation _...pdf
    213.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Alec Baldwin Shooting Victim Was Wife Of Latham & Watkins Lawyer Which Represent The Clinton C...pdf
    965.2 KB · Views: 42

I'm completely not sold on IVM as a treatment for covid, but I find that unconscionable. Especially given some of the things you can get prescriptions for these days...

"for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections"

2015%20Nobel%20Medicine_Graphic_Inside%20Science_730px.jpg

Pharmacist do as they are told. Walgreens, Walmart and the rest of the corporate pharmacy pass down the directives. The pharmacist is an employee just doing his/her job.
It's always about the do-re-mi brother....

aj-queen-jobs-compv3.jpg

Queen welcomes Bill Gates at Windsor Castle to commemorate the Global Investment Summit on October 19, 2021Credits: Arthur Edwards / The Sun
(not just the dark prince, Kerry in the background too)

"profit sharing":

Pharmacy Technician job with WALGREENS

https://jobs.walgreens.com › job › san-jacinto › pharmacy-technician › 1242 › 16333592016
Profit-Sharing and Employee Stock Purchase Programs help employees secure their financial future and reach their retirement savings goals. Employee discount Walgreens employees and their immediate families are entitled to a 15% discount on most purchases at any Walgreens Store and 25% on Walgreens brand products.

Last edited:
I'm completely not sold on IVM as a treatment for covid, but I find that unconscionable. Especially given some of the things you can get prescriptions for these days...
If you are waiting for one of the studies funded by Pfizer, Merck, etc to come out with a study showing it’s effective, it ain’t never going to happen. They will never let a study come or showing a cheap generic drug is an effective treatment. Too much money to loose, they would much rather develop a “COVID” pill that is much more expensive, which is exactly what both Pfizer and Merck are both doing. Coincidentally they are very similar to ivm. But ivm is no good.

I am a travelling critical care float nurse

posted 1 hour ago by 56peasants +74 / -0

Just heard a conversation between two neuro icu nurses. One says " theres been a lot of strokes in heart attacks in young people this year" the other says " thats because its been a stressful year" ... Talk about blue pilled! How can you be so blind!?

I am a travelling critical care float nurse

posted 1 hour ago by 56peasants +74 / -0

Just heard a conversation between two neuro icu nurses. One says " theres been a lot of strokes in heart attacks in young people this year" the other says " thats because its been a stressful year" ... Talk about blue pilled! How can you be so blind!?

I know someone finishing residency. They recently met with a young person who had chest pain 24 hours after first dose of a covid shot. Started to advise the person it would be best to skip the second dose after this type of reaction. Someone in the room overheard, then told upper management. That afternoon the hospital sent out a notice to all staff saying they can't advise people to skip the 'vaccine'.

If you are waiting for one of the studies funded by Pfizer, Merck, etc to come out with a study showing it’s effective, it ain’t never going to happen. They will never let a study come or showing a cheap generic drug is an effective treatment. Too much money to loose, they would much rather develop a “COVID” pill that is much more expensive, which is exactly what both Pfizer and Merck are both doing. Coincidentally they are very similar to ivm. But ivm is no good.
How do you know they are similar to IVM? I would think their new drug releases are a pretty tightly held secret.

So long as Fauci is brought down and shut up I could care less. As I've stated, he should be drawn and quartered publicly for crimes against the USA and Humanity!!! If a US Citizen is knowingly sponsoring BIO-WEAPON research in another country and that country is a Tier 1 Adversary...he should get the death penalty - PERIOD!!!