• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

by a black comedian no less.

MFtTpiCK.jpeg

the highest levels of free masonry are satan worshippers (basically, i think).
most free masons don't get high enough to find out, apparently.
So honest question: I keep hearing and reading about this highest level of freemasonry being luciferians or satanists. But no one has shown any proof. I mean you can find the rites of entry all over the net and there is no real mystery there, as well as how it began, which wasn’t with the templars. But I haven’t seen any proof of this high level, just some dudes who eventually jump on go carts in parades and wear a funny hat while doing it. Other than the carbon footprint of the tecumseh engines on the carts, where’s the satanism?

(if you’re old enough, you’ll get the engine reference)

So honest question: I keep hearing and reading about this highest level of freemasonry being luciferians or satanists. But no one has shown any proof. I mean you can find the rites of entry all over the net and there is no real mystery there, as well as how it began, which wasn’t with the templars. But I haven’t seen any proof of this high level, just some dudes who eventually jump on go carts in parades and wear a funny hat while doing it. Other than the carbon footprint of the tecumseh engines on the carts, where’s the satanism?

I’ll find the video, but it was made in the 30’s and basically is broken down by a former “high member”, he was later murdered for making the film.

Edit: here, it was done in French. But this guy translates it.

this is one of many filtering schemes that is used to sort out “the leaders”

One of my great uncles was a 33rd degree mason and two of his brothers were 32nd and I got a friend that is also in the masons. None of the old gents will talk about it, ever, even when alone. Greatest guys you’d ever meet. My young friend that is one simply said it’s a bunch of guys that get together to try to help others out for the betterment of the community. That’s it. They simply try to make men better men and provide opportunities via a collective network of people that help to promote each other. I thought about joining just to see cause I too have heard about what happens at the 33rd degree but have no way of knowing if that’s really true. @lariat @Bender

Reactions: Bender

I believe that is the Shriners with the little cars and funny hats. The Freemasons have a ring they wear.

One of my great uncles was a 33rd degree mason and two of his brothers were 32nd and I got a friend that is also in the masons. None of the old gents will talk about it, ever, even when alone. Greatest guys you’d ever meet. My young friend that is one simply said it’s a bunch of guys that get together to try to help others out for the betterment of the community. That’s it. They simply try to make men better men and provide opportunities via a collective network of people that help to promote each other. I thought about joining just to see cause I too have heard about what happens at the 33rd degree but have no way of knowing if that’s really true. @lariat @Bender
The front and majority of masons are exactly that. Good men, but it is past that they see how far they can corrupt you. At least that’s what in the video. I have seen other dissertations of similar behavior in other occult (this simply means hidden knowledge, not satanic, but in a way it turns out to be after all). It takes many avenues of research from different angles to come to this conclusion, but it is there.

another sorting mechanism they use to find corruptible men, is your elected officials. That one is so blatant and in plain sight, that it’s glaringly obvious.

just use that formula, find corruptible people to build the wheel and spokes of a conglomerate of individuals with leadership potential mixed with corruptible tendencies.

Hollywood is another obvious sorting tool.

this technique isn’t new. It’s been here from the dawn of man.

So, what’s all this BS about some kind of invasion at the southern border? A friend of mine was telling me that the cartels have taken over small towns in Texas and that the NG and BP have ghosted. Lol. I mean we been being invaded for a long time but this is new. They coming over here armed and taking territory now? 🤣 I’m gonna have to check in with some people to see what they say. Im out for the loop these days.

i don't know anything about it personally, but in that video, he shows parts of some free mason books that tell the story.
is it "proof"? i have no idea.

We were walking into one of my sons football games. A nurse is standing off to the side talking on her phone. As we pass I hear her say, “You should see the images of these people that have taken the Covid vaccine. Their insides are fucked up.” It’s funny how the truth always seems to come out.
I’m not implying that this didn’t happen but many months ago I remember reading this on the hide and it is almost verbatim to what I remember.

He's a bit long winded for me... and the drama is a wee bit off putting. Can you offer up some cliff notes to see if I want to sit thru more?
If you can get through the first 2 hrs , then it starts coming together and making sense , freemasons control everything , they are the elite , the powerful , and make up most of the entertainment industry . They are luciferians , Satan is there god . They hide in plain sight.
They are sworn to secrecy and are threatened with death if they want out.
They will bring mass murder ( depopulation )the new world order and the mark.
Pretty much ties in to much of what's going on around us .

P.s. Forrest did not kill himself!

He's a bit long winded for me... and the drama is a wee bit off putting. Can you offer up some cliff notes to see if I want to sit thru more?
Satan is real, this is his world, and the people running it worship him. Neither of them like you, and have plans to kill most of us.
These people also despise atheists, and think they are fools.

If you can get through the first 2 hrs , then it starts coming together and making sense , freemasons control everything , they are the elite , the powerful , and make up most of the entertainment industry . They are luciferians , Satan is there god . They hide in plain sight.
They are sworn to secrecy and are threatened with death if they want out.
They will bring mass murder ( depopulation )the new world order and the mark.
Pretty much ties in to much of what's going on around us .

P.s. Forrest did not kill himself!

My step dad was a Freemason.

He owned a site work company so he did a lot of charity work for the local Shriners Hospital and moved the dirt into the Shriners Arena every year for their rodeo.

The rodeo was a great event in MA. Seldom seen, they did it we'll. Lots of drinking in the bar area. Like the Shriners themselves it has gone away in the age of the Internet.

Headquarters of the Scottish Right, 32nd degree is prominently located at the corner of MA Avenue and Marret Road in Lexington MA.

It's got a museum with lots of Founding Father stuff as some were Freemasons.

Stepfather told me all their secrets were told back in the 1860s when a member published a book revealing them. I think he was found dead in a river later.

They are a dying entity with people now socializing never and staying on the internet. They advertised for members on the radio a short while ago now that's gone.

Always knew they were hungry for members "To be one, ask one"

Last edited:
Want to know where your tax dollars are going? Corona Virus Relief Aid audit finding only dead ends on TRILLIONS of dollars.

A Georgia man lied in his application for federal coronavirus relief aid and then used the majority of the money he obtained to buy a Pokemon card, federal prosecutors say.

The charges allege that Vinath Oudomsine made false statements about the number of employees at his company and his company's gross revenue when he applied for small business aid through the CARES Act in July 2020.

The following month, the Small Business Administration deposited $85,000 in his bank account.

Federal prosecutors say Oudomsine used a majority of that money — $57,789 — to buy a Pokemon card.

TRILLIONS? Where is that number coming from?

The PRAC was established in 2020 by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act to "promote transparency and conduct and support oversight" of more than $5 trillion in pandemic relief funds.

In a report released Wednesday, the watchdog details its difficulty in determining how funds are being spent due to federal agencies' poor reporting on the government spending website, USAspending.gov.

"It's hard to know where pandemic relief money went," the PRAC bluntly admits in a precis of the report posted on its Pandemic Oversight website. "It's even harder for us to tell you what it was used for. Government award data is full of dead ends."

Reactions: NoDopes
First of all, I don't trust this man any more than any other "leader." He's a genius at making their side look good - the art of propaganda was a KGB forte. But, his statements do seem to have similar qualities that the former Soviet, now US Citizens, I worked with 7-10 years ago had.

Reactions: theLBC

The PRAC was established in 2020 by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act to "promote transparency and conduct and support oversight" of more than $5 trillion in pandemic relief funds.

In a report released Wednesday, the watchdog details its difficulty in determining how funds are being spent due to federal agencies' poor reporting on the government spending website, USAspending.gov.

"It's hard to know where pandemic relief money went," the PRAC bluntly admits in a precis of the report posted on its Pandemic Oversight website. "It's even harder for us to tell you what it was used for. Government award data is full of dead ends."
I get that. Only 3.7 trillion has been spent to date. Trillions would indicate that at least 1/3 has been misappropriated.