• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: oneshot86

So long as Fauci is brought down and shut up I could care less. As I've stated, he should be drawn and quartered publicly for crimes against the USA and Humanity!!! If a US Citizen is knowingly sponsoring BIO-WEAPON research in another country and that country is a Tier 1 Adversary...he should get the death penalty - PERIOD!!!

I agree with you 100%. However there is one other thing to worry about.

Remember the television series, “Hogan’s Heroes?”

What was the biggest worry that the prisoners had? It was what would happen if COL Klink was ever replaced.

That might sound good until you realize that he could be replaced by a REAL hard-ass commandant.

Fauci is another COL Klink. What sort of so-called expert would replace him?

The only thing worse than an evil imbecile is an evil genius.

I agree with you 100%. However there is one other thing to worry about.

Remember the television series, “Hogan’s Heroes?”

What was the biggest worry that the prisoners had? It was what would happen if COL Klink was ever replaced.

That might sound good until you realize that he could be replaced by a REAL hard-ass commandant.

Fauci is another COL Klink. What sort of so-called expert would replace him?

The only thing worse than an evil imbecile is an evil genius.
I think we are good with taking our chances. Shit like this cannot go unchecked, period.

its on the NIH's website!

NIH-IVERMECTIN.jpg

Crazy. Highschool was jabbing kids without parental consent. Get your kids out of public schools immediately.

Because once they're jabbed --it's OVER --can't unjab!!

I think we are good with taking our chances. Shit like this cannot go unchecked, period.
I agree with both. Cannot go unchecked; but, there is always a chance worse can be found and had. But for too long we have let shit slide.

Reactions: SWgeezer
I am a travelling critical care float nurse

posted 1 hour ago by 56peasants +74 / -0

Just heard a conversation between two neuro icu nurses. One says " theres been a lot of strokes in heart attacks in young people this year" the other says " thats because its been a stressful year" ... Talk about blue pilled! How can you be so blind!?
We were walking into one of my sons football games. A nurse is standing off to the side talking on her phone. As we pass I hear her say, “You should see the images of these people that have taken the Covid vaccine. Their insides are fucked up.” It’s funny how the truth always seems to come out.

So 2020 and 21 they have moved on to higher primates.

I can't say what needs to happen.

I fantasize DAILY finding out his address was doxxed... and that some person having been given a terminal diagnosis decides --"Ah what the fuck. I'm out of here anyways. Might as well do the world a favor while I'm at it..." POP! Goes the Weasel.

Or that I run into him at a restaurant parking lot, at night, here in CA just by chance.

Here's an excellent really good (but LONG) #1717 interview with Joe Rogan and Alan Berenson (journalist and author of both fiction and non-fiction. His latest book, "Pandemia: How Coronavirus Hysteria Took Over Our Government, Rights, and Lives,") If you don't think Fauci deserves the death penalty after hear tthe fucking epic SLIM he is... you're a Liberal.

@pmclaine Happy Birthday!

I fantasize DAILY finding out his address was doxxed... and that some person having been given a terminal diagnosis decides --"Ah what the fuck. I'm out of here anyways. Might as well do the world a favor while I'm at it..." POP! Goes the Weasel.

Or that I run into him at a restaurant parking lot, at night, here in CA just by chance.

Here's an excellent really good (but LONG) #1717 interview with Joe Rogan and Alan Berenson (journalist and author of both fiction and non-fiction. His latest book, "Pandemia: How Coronavirus Hysteria Took Over Our Government, Rights, and Lives,") If you don't think Fauci deserves the death penalty after hear tthe fucking epic SLIM he is... you're a Liberal.

@pmclaine Happy Birthday!

Its not January yet.

I used to think my birth date cool because peeps in Auschwitz were set free and it was the start of the Troops in Nam handing the VC their ass but now knowing its shared by that ass sucks.

Reactions: Nik H