• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

iuSfIOSg.png
Already done itYrs ago😂

I mentioned it before in this thread but the fact that iVM has turned into such a lightning rod is indicative of how polarized, stupid, and high temp the conversation is on the COOF.

Is it a miracle drug? Absolutely not.

Does the current, peer reviewed, RCT data suggest it be explored FURTHER as both a prophylactic and early treatment? Absolutely.

And watching CNN tripling down on recent comments around this is fucking hilarious.

Reactions: Nik H and Choid

We were threatened with arrest. Don't know if they would ever arrest us, but the leaders of the union always put us back to work. We had one strike that lasted from 7am until 10am. Then the last strike was called off immediately after the strike notice was given. So, basically, we were on strike for 5-50 seconds.

We were threatened with arrest. Don't know if they would ever arrest us, but the leaders of the union always put us back to work. We had one strike that lasted from 7am until 10am. Then the last strike was called off immediately after the strike notice was given. So, basically, we were on strike for 5-50 seconds.

So they arrest you, if you don't work?

Seems, odd...

Same with power plant operators and other essential employees. You can be arrested and forced to return to work. Not sure the forced to return to work is such a good idea, oops I pressed the wrong button and everything shut down dang it I hate when that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
I keep telling everyone that they have stacked the deck so deep that legally they have and can do almost anything to us. The laws are already on the books, you don’t think that the people who write the rules haven’t given themselves all the tools necessary to get what they want. The only thing we have is 1,2 and 10.

I’ve been saying this shit for years, but he sums up my contention on the mentality of the left nicely.

in other news, more that a 100 "top nuclear scientists" think the clotshot is shit.

in other news, more that a 100 "top nuclear scientists" think the clotshot is shit.

Have a friend that works there.
Be interesting to see his take on this.

R

I’ve been saying this shit for years, but he sums up my contention on the mentality of the left nicely.
100% agree. I have felt this way for a long time. It really showed when they accused Trump of doing things that Brandon actually did and there was video evidence of him bragging about it.

FJB