• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Shits gonna get real

57D0D7E7-E0BE-4520-963B-E6536AAA1833.jpeg

Last edited:

Most union railroaders can't strike due to the National Railway Labor Act. This act was introduced when railroads were the lifeblood of the United States. However it is still in force and many time when a union wanted to strike, the president would enact the RLA, which forced the union back to work. In my 34+ years as a railroader, we were forced back twice by the RLA.

Judge will be determined to be biased because he is not biased toward prosecution.

Mistrial.
You do know who has the authority to declare a mistrial, right?

I think you would be more correct if you said "appeal."

Most union railroaders can't strike due to the National Railway Labor Act. This act was introduced when railroads were the lifeblood of the United States. However it is still in force and many time when a union wanted to strike, the president would enact the RLA, which forced the union back to work. In my 34+ years as a railroader, we were forced back twice by the RLA.
It may just be talk, but people are upset for sure and expressing their opinions

Reactions: SilentStalkr
First of all, I don't trust this man any more than any other "leader." He's a genius at making their side look good - the art of propaganda was a KGB forte. But, his statements do seem to have similar qualities that the former Soviet, now US Citizens, I worked with 7-10 years ago had.

I believe Putin has conservative values and these Democrat/Liberals taking over the US Government scares the shit out of him.

Putin actually has a lot of accurate criticism of the US. He is pretty good at calling this country on its bullshit and deflecting from his own.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Obviously this guy cannot spell a medical term like "hemorrhage" and unless people read carefully they won't know he is NOT an M.D. Now, that said, I don't discount what is said here; but there does need to be some background given. It's here-say at this point as "he spoke to" but he at least admits it anecdotal.

Do I doubt it's mRNA related...NOPE, not one bit.

I still find it very irritating when people post all this "vaccine made me sick," they won't say "which" vaccine they were administered, which in my mind lessons their argument considerably because they're just blanket statements. Blanket statements GENERALLY point to either an agenda or incompetence by leaving out a very easily documentable specific. Again, I don't doubt vaccines are making people sick, but without specifics it's hard to identify the worst offender and that is key.
For the record, that's the traditional English spelling of the word and still in use by the Brits. It has been "dumbed down" in modern times for us Yanks.
Carry on.

Reactions: gigamortis
Reposting Alex Berenson

According to research published yesterday in Nature. To be clear, this “heavily mutated”variant (called A.30) exists in the wild and has been found in patients on at least two continents. It overcomes both the mRNA and DNA/AAV vaccines, the researchers say. Don’t worry, though. Remember when Dr. Fauci told you mutated SARS-COV-2 variants that could beat the vaccines would spread within months? He did! He totally did!

Everything will be fine.

1635281974577.png

They were supposed to have a walkout and protest here in Colorado springs because a teacher in D20 taped a mask to a students face for wearing it wrong.

Know what they did, put the whole school on distance learning now......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Doc

For the record, that's the traditional English spelling of the word and still in use by the Brits. It has been "dumbed down" in modern times for us Yanks.
Carry on.
Wow, Thanks!!! Seriously, I learned something today. Not much, but every little bit counts. I guess I'll continue using tyre :) . And again, seriously not being a smartass back...even if it sounds like it.

Reposting Alex Berenson

According to research published yesterday in Nature. To be clear, this “heavily mutated”variant (called A.30) exists in the wild and has been found in patients on at least two continents. It overcomes both the mRNA and DNA/AAV vaccines, the researchers say. Don’t worry, though. Remember when Dr. Fauci told you mutated SARS-COV-2 variants that could beat the vaccines would spread within months? He did! He totally did!

Everything will be fine.

View attachment 7729052

Yet again, thus negating and/or driving down the marginal utility of fucking vaccine passports/proof of vaccine.

It is almost as if, if you introduce a vaccine IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC, that those selection pressures go fucking wonky and cause mutations?

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Reactions: NoDopes
Reposting Alex Berenson

Everything will be fine.

View attachment 7729052

Wait a second....wait. You mean Dr. Fauci is still a POS? Say it's not so.

Why the hell do we even have this vaccine now? Doesn't stop shit. Spent all this time and effort (to kill people apparently) on a vaccine that doesn't work instead of developing a "cure" via either HCQ/Ivermectin or a drug that combines all of the stuff HCQ/Ivermecting/Vitamin D3/Zinc in an optimized dose and be done with it. Hell, that dose could probably be used for bad colds as well, pneumonia? But nooooo, big pharma and Joseph Mengele Jr wanted to experiment on you. Along with Joe Jr's henchmen like bill gates.

"The stratification is based on the Cochrane Risk of Bias measures (RoB 2) and analysis of raw data where possible."

I'll see your study and raise a study on the methodology of your biased study......

tl;dr your study uses bias to study bias, (RoB 2) because 1 was flawed and biased ;)

Results: Our review included 68 comments, 15 of which were categorised as major. The main strengths of the tool were considered to be its aim (to assess trial conduct and not reporting), its developmental basis (wide consultation, empirical and theoretical evidence) and its transparent procedures. The challenges of the tool were mainly considered to be its choice of core bias domains (e.g. not involving funding/conflicts of interest) and issues to do with implementation (i.e. modest inter-rater agreement) and terminology. Our observational study found that the tool was used in all Cochrane reviews (100/100) and was the preferred tool in non-Cochrane reviews (31/100). Both types of reviews frequently implemented the tool in non-recommended ways. Most Cochrane reviews planned to use risk of bias assessments as basis for sensitivity analyses (70 %), but only a minority conducted such analyses (19 %) because, in many cases, few trials were assessed as having "low" risk of bias for all standard domains (6 %). The judgement of at least one risk of bias domain as "unclear" was found in 89 % of included randomized clinical trials (1103/1242).

Conclusions: The Cochrane tool has become the standard approach to assess risk of bias in randomized clinical trials but is frequently implemented in a non-recommended way. Based on published comments and how it is applied in practice in systematic reviews, the tool may be further improved by a revised structure and more focused guidance.

Keywords: Bias; Cochrane; Comment; Randomized clinical trial; Systematic review; Tool; User practice.

Reactions: Bender
It's informative and interesting, but not specific. But thank you.

Get the one on the right. One on the left you will struggle with fear biting.
Biden and CamelToes are empty vassel Commie Sock Puppets. Period.

If you want to defend them-you, by definition are a Sock Puppet.

Continue. By all means.

LOL :LOL:

We reserve the right to laugh at you in public.

:ROFLMAO:

PS: You will be considered as Commie when this all shakes out. Just a guess.

Biden and CamelToes are empty vassel Commie Sock Puppets. Period.

If you want to defend them-you, by definition are a Sock Puppet.

Continue. By all means.

LOL :LOL:

We reserve the right to laugh at you in public.

:ROFLMAO:

PS: You will be considered as Commie when this all shakes out. Just a guess.
What in God's fuck are you talking about? I was commenting on a picture of two dogs that he obviously took down.

Your grasp on reality rivals that of @pmclaine. Very sad.

Lol.

PS. Who the fuck are you?

Also, what is this quasi illiterate structure of writing so beloved by the bigger lunatics on the Hide?

Who taught you this?

Also, please point me to one instance where I defended the current President and Vice President. One will suffice.

One.

Time.

Last edited:

This paper's methods are objectively shit. I'll be surprised if it passes peer review. Their pool of studies they analyzed is currently unrepresentative of what is out there in the lit.

Reactions: gigamortis
Which one of the current 44 peer reviewed IVM studies are you referring to?
The withdrawn Elgazzar study that seems to account for the vast majority of the significance of results.

The withdrawn Elgazzar study that seems to account for the vast majority of the significance of results.

Not included in the 44 I'm tracking. And it ultimately doesn't bear on the actual quality of the methods of the one paper you referenced.

If you are inferring more along the lines of the quality of research done on COVID19 and its related domains over the last 21 months has been sketchy, I completely agree. And that goes both ways.

Not included in the 44 I'm tracking. And it ultimately doesn't bear on the actual quality of the methods of the one paper you referenced.

If you are inferring more along the lines of the quality of research done on COVID19 and its related domains over the last 21 months has been sketchy, I completely agree. And that goes both ways.
Well, we definitely agree on that. On the both directions putting out mounds of garbage research.

I think I have been clear that I don't have an opinion either way on IVM, but that people should be able to take it. I do have an opinion on some of the sketchier people pushing it for clicks and likes on twitter etc.