• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

bkFojy4X.png

First of all, I don't trust this man any more than any other "leader." He's a genius at making their side look good - the art of propaganda was a KGB forte. But, his statements do seem to have similar qualities that the former Soviet, now US Citizens, I worked with 7-10 years ago had.

Hell.....you almost got to admire him. Having him for a president looks better than what we have.

All part of the plan.

I'm a bit shocked here that it's that high. Which again tells me there is malfeasanse on the part of almost, if not all, sitting members of Congress. They are actively lying through their teeth. I bet a total of NONE of them have actually had one of the vaccines. If they got "jabbed" for press purposes it was saline or B-12 or a "steroid anti-inflammatory" and nothing more.

To an earlier statement, that what Southwest Airlines pilots did should have happened long ago. But what we really need is for the truckers, both "company" and private, to just stop...stop delivering everything until this so-called mandate is lifted. Once people get no food, no supplies, no TV's, no chinese trinkets, nothing whatsoever; then, the Cucumber will have to step back. I'd say 3 days of no deliveries would make the point, 5 days would drill it home, and 7 days there may be a serious repercussion. Will there be a shock to the economy...you bet...and that's the only way this is going to be stopped. It's non-violent and it's a protest - just as it should be. The only people that will be looting and breaking laws are those that are already doing so or of that mindset.

The other thing that is still so disturbing and frankly appalling is that NOBODY in leadership, press (propaganda) have connected Fauci to deaths, but now that animals who cannot have a say are tortured by his actions they are pissed. Do people really think that 6-12 year olds have a say? Do people not see this is EXACTLY like what the Nazi's did? That it's a violation of the Nuremburg Code! Yet, they all sit idly by. As soon as this bullshit blackmail over people's livelihood started, strikes and fight-backs/walkouts should have been organized. But, people are freaking sheep. I always wondered just how the fuck 6 million people could have been lead to a concentration camp and exterminated, tortured, etc. Well, we're seeing it all over again!!!

I'm a bit shocked here that it's that high. Which again tells me there is malfeasanse on the part of almost, if not all, sitting members of Congress. They are actively lying through their teeth. I bet a total of NONE of them have actually had one of the vaccines. If they got "jabbed" for press purposes it was saline or B-12 or a "steroid anti-inflammatory" and nothing more.

To an earlier statement, that what Southwest Airlines pilots did should have happened long ago. But what we really need is for the truckers, both "company" and private, to just stop...stop delivering everything until this so-called mandate is lifted. Once people get no food, no supplies, no TV's, no chinese trinkets, nothing whatsoever; then, the Cucumber will have to step back. I'd say 3 days of no deliveries would make the point, 5 days would drill it home, and 7 days there may be a serious repercussion. Will there be a shock to the economy...you bet...and that's the only way this is going to be stopped. It's non-violent and it's a protest - just as it should be. The only people that will be looting and breaking laws are those that are already doing so or of that mindset.
i am assuming some of those "200" are family and staff, and not 200 members of congress, but honestly don't know...
still, it is sad that they can't even come out and admit it.

i am assuming some of those "200" are family and staff, and not 200 members of congress, but honestly don't know...
still, it is sad that they can't even come out and admit it.
Using a proven and affordable drug to bolster the effectiveness of a dangerous and profitable vaccine.

Yea, seems like a move politicians and big pharma would make

I get that. Only 3.7 trillion has been spent to date. Trillions would indicate that at least 1/3 has been misappropriated.

Every bit of it is misappropriated money. They took tax dollars and promised it to business that were illegally forced to close. Hunter Biden's 2 employee company has received 15 million in COVID relief. You really think 33% of the money hasn't been misappropriated by any definition?

Every bit of it is misappropriated money. They took tax dollars and promised it to business that were illegally forced to close. Hunter Biden's 2 employee company has received 15 million in COVID relief. You really think 33% of the money hasn't been misappropriated by any definition?
The morality of it all is a different subject altogether and not what I asked. Using the approved and current spending of $3.7T, is there 1/3 or more of that has been used in a way that has not been defined as within the bounds of the federal legislation? Not being trackable isn't good - AT ALL, but it isn't an immediate proof that this has occurred, but it does make one wonder. I am asking where the trillions number came from specifically.

The morality of it all is a different subject altogether and not what I asked. Using the approved and current spending of $3.7T, is there 1/3 or more of that has been used in a way that has not been defined as within the bounds of the federal legislation? Not being trackable isn't good - AT ALL, but it isn't an immediate proof that this has occurred, but it does make one wonder. I am asking where the trillions number came from specifically.

The money not being traceable is illegal. Not "isn't good", not "oops sorry." Illegal.

The trillions numbers is probably because all federal funds have to be tracked, and their use has to be documented and provable in an audit. It is the law. We are audited every single year to make sure we are using federal funding appropriately. You would not believe the amount of documentation required for how all federal funds are spent. Not just noting what they were spent on. You must be able to show that you spent them for that purpose.

ITs also possible some of that money isn't traceable yet, because their audit for last years funds have not been performed yet.

Last edited:

After Election Day, when the mail-in ballots kept pouring in, the voting pattern in Pima County switched. All of a sudden, 40% of Republican mail-in ballots were cast for F. Joe Biden.

Forty… percent…

'Tis the cold and flu season. Now we are about to find out what the jab has or has not done to the immune system. That being said, how much of this is just pansies that whine about any inconvenience to get attention?

you know what is mind blowing to me? Reading about the new tax plan and realizing that less than 3000 people in the world control almost all of the worlds wealth. Yes 3000 people have more wealth than the other 7.7 billion people in the world. I don’t know which is more impressive? Is it that 3000 people have that much wealth and power or that the other 7.7 billion go along with it?

I get that. Only 3.7 trillion has been spent to date. Trillions would indicate that at least 1/3 has been misappropriated.
I'm not saying 1/3 is fraud... I'm saying we just don't know.. but shared an example. There were several other examples last year in the MILLIONS for just a couple of cases.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

Obviously this guy cannot spell a medical term like "hemorrhage" and unless people read carefully they won't know he is NOT an M.D. Now, that said, I don't discount what is said here; but there does need to be some background given. It's here-say at this point as "he spoke to" but he at least admits it anecdotal.

Do I doubt it's mRNA related...NOPE, not one bit.

I still find it very irritating when people post all this "vaccine made me sick," they won't say "which" vaccine they were administered, which in my mind lessons their argument considerably because they're just blanket statements. Blanket statements GENERALLY point to either an agenda or incompetence by leaving out a very easily documentable specific. Again, I don't doubt vaccines are making people sick, but without specifics it's hard to identify the worst offender and that is key.