• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1635450542566.png

carlson and the press will cover it. i hope he actually goes to jail, but somehow i doubt it.

No one is safe from retribution from this tyrannical government. When will it be time to swap roles ?

One thing is for sure; our government is unquestionably tyrannical. This is not looking good folks. We're just 9 months in to boot. I predict by next time this year, at current trajectory, we'll have "camps" and "gas ovens" working overtime.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
One thing is for sure; our government is unquestionably tyrannical. This is not looking good folks. We're just 9 months in to boot. I predict by next time this year, at current trajectory, we'll have "camps" and "gas ovens" working overtime.
Not happening. We will have 2 sides fighting if we get camps. I don't put it out of the realm of possibility, but I think the federal government will have lost too much support by the time something like that would happen. Too many avenues for information and too many people with weapons.

Not happening. We will have 2 sides fighting if we get camps. I don't put it out of the realm of possibility, but I think the federal government will have lost too much support by the time something like that would happen. Too many avenues for information and too many people with weapons.
My statement was somewhat of a rhetorical comment. However, this reply is not. "Too many avenues for information.."

So, by this you mean like too many avenues for information on election fraud, overthrow of Our Republic and outright coup? Or do you mean too many avenues of information that COVID is a manufactured virus? Or do you mean too many avenues of information that the vaccines (all) don't work? Or do you mean the too many avenues of information that the vaccines (mainly mRNA, but in general all) are causing serious medical issues?

The so-called information-age doesn't seem to have helped expose things, it seems quite the opposite, it's easier now than ever to obfuscate the truth.

My statement was somewhat of a rhetorical comment. However, this reply is not. "Too many avenues for information.."

So, by this you mean like too many avenues for information on election fraud, overthrow of Our Republic and outright coup? Or do you mean too many avenues of information that COVID is a manufactured virus? Or do you mean too many avenues of information that the vaccines (all) don't work? Or do you mean the too many avenues of information that the vaccines (mainly mRNA, but in general all) are causing serious medical issues?

The so-called information-age doesn't seem to have helped expose things, it seems quite the opposite, it's easier now than ever to obfuscate the truth.
But people do know. Over 50% of people know the election was stolen.
Vast numbers of people know this was a bioweapon paid for by the US with gain of function research.
Personally I'm surprised a civil war hasn't started but I don't think it's too far away.
I'm praying for Texas to just secede but we'll see. OK is welcome to join.

I’m currently siting in the communist utopia, Portland Oregon.
They must really enjoy a homeless camp on the front sidewalk of many nice homes and broken down cars and motor homes all over.
😂
Pics!!!! We need pics.

Reactions: Mwalex