• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1635516904142.png

But people do know. Over 50% of people know the election was stolen.
Vast numbers of people know this was a bioweapon paid for by the US with gain of function research.
Personally I'm surprised a civil war hasn't started but I don't think it's too far away.
I'm praying for Texas to just secede but we'll see. OK is welcome to join.
If the democrats non violently inserted them selves into power. Why cant the others do the same? That should be the goal.

This country falling into civil war and tearing its self apart at the seams is not the answer. It didn’t work in 1860, the south lost.

You far alt right guys are also out numbered, out of 330,000,000 people accounted for in the census and the 10-20,000,000 illegals camped out here you represent about 60,000,000 of that. You are out numbered roughly 5/1- 6/1. There are democrats out there who are proficient in hand to hand and weapons combat. A shooting war of attrition is not something thats going to go as well as you think it might. Especially if you dont have control of the army, marines, navy and airforce.

The answer is to become better at working the system and attracting more support, and acceptance of others that don’t necessarily share 100% of you view, but generally accept right side conservative value.

Biden didn’t win because of popularity, Trump lost because he pissed people off, massive media campaign against him and wide scale mail in ballots. Remember you are 1/5-1/6 the population of this country you are generally out numbered.
Bidens not supported, trump was hated. And you in need to step out side your echo chamber if you are going to attract the support of the silent majority, you know the half of the population that doesn’t care enough to even register to vote

Btw, I voted for Trump, I am a registered independent who votes republican 95% of the time. I dont fully embrace all Republican values, but fuck these liberal Democrats!

Civil war, will not work, Unless its a military coup, in control of the military assets. Lt Col Sheller tried that, no one stepped up, he is in jail.

Pasted:

"Congress Didn’t Give OSHA Authority to Impose Vaccine Mandates

OSHA sent a draft mandate to the White House on Oct. 8. Once the White House completes its review, OSHA will issue the order.
And then get sued.

As we detail in our legal analysis, the courts will almost certainly strike down the OSHA vaccine mandate. Here are a few reasons why:"

https://www.heritage.org/public-hea...t-give-osha-authority-impose-vaccine-mandates

1635520431490.png

Reactions: Steel head and KZP
Vast numbers of people know this was a bioweapon paid for by the US with gain of function research.
Personally I'm surprised a civil war hasn't started but I don't think it's too far away.
My question.......if Ok. joins Tx. in a succession.... Who's gonna suck and who's gonna blow.....hmmmm?

View attachment 7730781

Should be interesting to see if any companies are going to backtrack based on this. I the ruling would have been "you cannot do this" as it should have been, I bet a LOT of companies would be retracting their requirement.

Oh. In other words... You mean you murdered them. Got it.

1635522736867.png

1635522420960.png

Last edited:
I'll only say that with Collins is she sometimes votes correctly and even though I wish a true believer in The Republic would have beat her in the primary, it's better than having an (M) in place. Even if slightly. The others, like cheney and romney...what the hell were people thinking????????

The whole cast is excellent -- but this part kind kind of blew my mind. 🤯 When our simulation creates a sub-simulation is when you'll know we have always been in a simulation. LOLOL

MORE IMPORTANTLY -- his take on the ATT RASCIST BULL CRAP
Time to ditch ATT

Last edited:
Reactions: atomic41
Should be interesting to see if any companies are going to backtrack based on this. I the ruling would have been "you cannot do this" as it should have been, I bet a LOT of companies would be retracting their requirement.
I think so many companies have bought in now that they won‘t turn back. We all know that this administration won’t let a court ruling stop them. The companies know that one way or another it will get shoved down their throats, and most don’t have the backbone to stand up.

Reactions: Bender
If the democrats non violently inserted them selves into power. Why cant the others do the same? That should be the goal.

This country falling into civil war and tearing its self apart at the seams is not the answer. It didn’t work in 1860, the south lost.
It worked perfectly in 1860, democrats lost.

Reactions: Fig
i heard the dems redistricted and eliminated his position, so he would have to run for another spot.
Its another POS RINO out. He played the democrats game and they fucked him for it. they re-districted his area. thanks for playing idiot. I hope he retires from the national air guard since he's gonna make decisions like this. They all know the storm is coming for them as well. This is last dash for the cash for the dems and rinos that are in with the dems. The Dems he NO ONE even remotely electable in their pipeline and their message has been proven to nothing but lies and they and ALL who sided with them will now pay the price for their corrupt short sighted allegiances.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
What gets me here, other than the fact everybody is on some form of Oxygen 24/7, is that these people refuse to believe the "vaccine" could have caused this. Even doctors are turning a blind eye...due to threats by board, ignorance, or just go-along-to-get-along with the people who pay me outside of my employment.

COVID is actually a complete breakdown of logic, morals and ethics along with a dash of sometimes deadly upper respiratory infection.

Last edited:

You far alt right guys are also out numbered, out of 330,000,000 people accounted for in the census and the 10-20,000,000 illegals camped out here you represent about 60,000,000 of that. You are out numbered roughly 5/1- 6/1. There are democrats out there who are proficient in hand to hand and weapons combat. A shooting war of attrition is not something thats going to go as well as you think it might. Especially if you dont have control of the army, marines, navy and airforce.

The answer is to become better at working the system and attracting more support, and acceptance of others that don’t necessarily share 100% of you view, but generally accept right side conservative value.

Biden didn’t win because of popularity, Trump lost because he pissed people off, massive media campaign against him and wide scale mail in ballots. Remember you are 1/5-1/6 the population of this country you are generally out numbered.
Bidens not supported, trump was hated. And you in need to step out side your echo chamber if you are going to attract the support of the silent majority, you know the half of the population that doesn’t care enough to even register to vote

Btw, I voted for Trump, I am a registered independent who votes republican 95% of the time. I dont fully embrace all Republican values, but fuck these liberal Democrats!

Civil war, will not work, Unless its a military coup, in control of the military assets. Lt Col Sheller tried that, no one stepped up, he is in jail.
Thanks for the enlightenment FED. We all feel so much smarter now because of you. Now go take some more pics of yourself so you can stare at them and "do your thing".

What gets me here, other than the fact everybody is on some form of Oxygen 24/7, is that these people refuse to believe the "vaccine" could have caused this. Even doctors are turning a blind eye...due to threats by board, ignorance, or just go-along-to-get-along with the people who pay me outside of my employment.

COVID is actually a complete breakdown of logic, morals and ethics along with a dash of sometimes deadly upper respiratory infection.
Well, boys and girls......me and the wifey finally got the "Coof". Was supposed to have foot surgery two weeks ago, ended up with a small infection that needed to heal first. Where did we catch the coof at?
At the F'n hospital! Everyone in masks, and I'm pretty sure, everyone we had contact with, were poked.
Not us, but them for sure. When we left, didn't stop for dinner, didn't speak with anyone, naada. Next day, we both had the fever, sweats and chills. By the 4th day, we both were hacking crap up, didn't have enough energy to pull our thumbs out our ass#s, and felt like total dogsh#t. Locked ourselves in the house, luckily, we were stocked, kept from everyone else, went dark.
It's been over two weeks now, and both of us are doing well. Main thing, trying to build up our stamina again. Taste and smell, still alludes us. So yeah, it's survivable and really no worse than the flu, it just drags on a little longer.
We pounded the Zinc, D3, C, plus a Multi-vitamin, and we have been doing this for months, some for years. So, there's that.
I'm 62+y.o., 255lbs., 6'2", diabetic. Oh, a 41 year smoker too. I should be dead, but, I'm not. So, yes, you can survive this crap. I was sure I had a strain of it last May, but, now, I know I've had it.
I just want to put this out there for those of you that think this "coof", is the be all, end all, of life as we know it. It isn't. Mac
ETA: Wifey is doing fine and yeah, getting back to her evil ways!

Last edited:
Well, boys and girls......me and the wifey finally got the "Coof". Was supposed to have foot surgery two weeks ago, ended up with a small infection that needed to heal first. Where did we catch the coof at?
At the F'n hospital! Everyone in masks, and I'm pretty sure, everyone we had contact with, were poked.
Not us, but them for sure. When we left, didn't stop for dinner, didn't speak with anyone, naada. Next day, we both had the fever, sweats and chills. By the 4th day, we both were hacking crap up, didn't have enough energy to pull our thumbs out our ass#s, and felt like total dogsh#t. Locked ourselves in the house, luckily, we were stocked, kept from everyone else, went dark.
It's been over two weeks now, and both of us are doing well. Main thing, trying to build up our stamina again. Taste and smell, still alludes us. So yeah, it's survivable and really no worse than the flu, it just drags on a little longer.
We pounded the Zinc, D3, C, plus a Multi-vitamin, and we have been doing this for months, some for years. So, there's that.
I'm 62+y.o., 255lbs., 6'2", diabetic. Oh, a 41 year smoker too. I should be dead, but, I'm not. So, yes, you can survive this crap. I was sure I had a strain of it last May, but, now, I know I've had it.
I just want to put this out there for those of you that think this "coof", is the be all, end all, of life as we know it. Mac
It's a 5.7 day average incubation, so maybe sometime before? Glad to hear you are doing well.

A lot of people in my area are really suffering right now. My wife, who is jabbed, got it last week, but had zero symptoms. Literally still running. She wouldn't have known without contact tracing. I didn't get it, probably didn't like me any more than you guys do. But, a lot of vaccinated older people around us are really suffering, and a few unvaccinated have died. Which doesn't sound like a lot until you realize that my town is only about 150, so it is bad.

Stay safe.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I just want to put this out there for those of you that think this "coof", is the be all, end all, of life as we know it. Mac
Why was your thumb up your ass?

It's a 5.7 day average incubation, so maybe sometime before? Glad to hear you are doing well.

A lot of people in my area are really suffering right now. My wife, who is jabbed, got it last week, but had zero symptoms. Literally still running. She wouldn't have known without contact tracing. I didn't get it, probably didn't like me any more than you guys do. But, a lot of vaccinated older people around us are really suffering, and a few unvaccinated have died. Which doesn't sound like a lot until you realize that my town is only about 150, so it is bad.

Stay safe.
I dont know anyone that has had to go to the hospital because of Covid.

Drive safely.....I have known three people that have been hurt in car accidents this year. Bad enough they had to go to the hospital.

i would still get ivm, but at least you have some real immunity now, so i kind of hope i had it already, but not the kind to get tested.

I dont know anyone that has had to go to the hospital because of Covid.

Drive safely.....I have known three people that have been hurt in car accidents this year. Bad enough they had to go to the hospital.
dude, it is a nice thing to say to somebody who is sick. Like, have a nice day. Don't read anymore into it that that.

One thing is for sure; our government is unquestionably tyrannical. This is not looking good folks. We're just 9 months in to boot. I predict by next time this year, at current trajectory, we'll have "camps" and "gas ovens" working overtime.
Not unless we allow it, but the outlook seems pretty bleak for sure.

If nothing has been done so far then it’s not going to.

The answer is to become better at CHEATING the system and attracting more support, and acceptance of others that don’t necessarily share 100% of you view, but generally accept right side conservative value.

I agree nobody wants a civil war but there isn’t a lot of options to keep this from going either. I fixed your quote a bit. And even cheating to keep going is only prolonging the inevitable collapse.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Colin Powells parents were from and both born in Jamaica and a mixture of Scottish and African. Jamaica was a British colony when they immigrated to the USA.

He aint African... He is more British than African. Kinda like Kamala.

Why is he touted as such.

I have mostly German and Scottish genes, I don’t call my self a European American. Just an American.

I call bullshit!!!
Fed non-American fits you better Agent Strzok.

haha, another bullshit political stunt uncovered by patriots.

• Haha