• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1635545409759.png

Trust the vaccine , it's safe !

OK, I'm going to play devil's advocate and debunk this. Not saying that vax side effects, including skin side effects, aren't real but when she describes "the worst itching of her life, waking her up, and on her inner wrists..." um that sounds a lot like scabies (maybe from that Walmart 3 weeks prior?). However, when added with the other picture she provides later, looks like classic dermatitis herpetiformis. To my knowledge, although this is autoimmune, not linked to jabs. She needs a gluten-free diet and dapsone. If you start calling everything a side effect, you diminish the validity of true side effects.

My statement was somewhat of a rhetorical comment. However, this reply is not. "Too many avenues for information.."

So, by this you mean like too many avenues for information on election fraud, overthrow of Our Republic and outright coup? Or do you mean too many avenues of information that COVID is a manufactured virus? Or do you mean too many avenues of information that the vaccines (all) don't work? Or do you mean the too many avenues of information that the vaccines (mainly mRNA, but in general all) are causing serious medical issues?

The so-called information-age doesn't seem to have helped expose things, it seems quite the opposite, it's easier now than ever to obfuscate the truth.
I mean that you can't squash the signal. You can however throw disinformation out there, but I think you can tell by the evaporating support of the Biden admin. that this will only go so far. I think a lot of people are past holding out any hope for courts or officials of any type to fix this. Some people mistake this for complacency. A proper assessment would recognize people who are not without hope, they are just not believing in the system any longer. I would say we have a bit of a split between people who think it can be cobbled back together and another camp of thinking more along the line of Michael Malice who think we need to blow it all up and start over. It reminds me of the NRA arguments. I am also all for blowing a car up and taking it down to the frame before a full restoration attempt.

Full Definition of infrastructure​

1: the system of public works of a country, state, or region also : the resources (such as personnel, buildings, or equipment) required for an activity
2: the underlying foundation or basic framework (as of a system or organization)
3: the permanent installations required for military purposes

OK, I'm going to play devil's advocate and debunk this. Not saying that vax side effects, including skin side effects, aren't real but when she describes "the worst itching of her life, waking her up, and on her inner wrists..." um that sounds a lot like scabies (maybe from that Walmart 3 weeks prior?). However, when added with the other picture she provides later, looks like classic dermatitis herpetiformis. To my knowledge, although this is autoimmune, not linked to jabs. She needs a gluten-free diet and dapsone. If you start calling everything a side effect, you diminish the validity of true side effects.
I’m going to tentatively agree with this. Not everything is relating to the vax. Intelligence is required over the emotion of it all. How else is the wheat separated from the chaff? I may agree with the fact that the vaccines are causing problems-sometimes serious, including fatal - we need to ensure that we don’t get wrapped up in myth, hyperbole and conjecture - It doesn’t help. The data alone is speaking for itself.

Last edited: