• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Fucking garbage people. Looks like SF school district isn't planning on opening up full time even next school year. Though if I were a parent there, I'd probably be happy with my kid learning less of what ever shit they are teaching these days.

This thread has been totally fucked up. Why you can't refrain from being masterbatory fodder for the shithead is beyond understanding.

One might consider every suicide is one less social security claimant.
While simultaneously using the deaths as "reasons" to push other agendas.
I seem to remember a few years back when a bunch of the mental facilities were
closed and many of the folks just booted out onto the street.
Look closely at where homeless folks congregate and the historic leadership
and policies of those states.

R

To move off the crazy train for a moment, the little nieces and nephews can drop the occasional political LOL every now and then. This just came in from my sister in law.... told her to prepare for the ‘Trup’ backlash 🤣

183DAC7E-D991-4D1F-9D75-8A2C6123B2D0.jpeg

That's the least they should be worried about. I can't imagine them showing their faces in town. Imagine the hatred these folks released. This is what I would think the "Releasing The Kraken" would be like. They need to move far away using another name.

Reactions: Ravenworks
That and Guam may tip over are just 2 reason we are in the position we are in right now.
last year she was blaming banks for student loans and was completely unaware that the feds took over years ago.

So, I've been following the Iowa race pretty closely since election day. The bottom line is that Rita Hart is asking the house to overturn the election, and she has the Democratic legal establishment behind her, but so far Pelosi has been smart and stayed away from it. The house has the power to do it, and they did it back in the '80s one time I can remember. But the difference back then was that they chose one D over another D. I think they won't do it this time, because the backlash could be really bad, but with the press as corrupt as it is these days, they might feel they have the cover to do it.

Edit: I circled back. The R in 1984 had been declared the winner but the D house refused to seat anybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
To circle back to this, I doubt the Dems will do it. It doesn't help them at all to have that extra seat, and doing it will arguably loss them the seat in '22 plus one other Iowa seat, according to the polling I have seen. It could have other ramifications. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze for them, and unlike Republicans, they tend not to make stupid mistakes like this.

With that kind of history, why won't people (not sheeples) realize what happened in 2020?
You don’t realize that more people realize then them or you and I realize.

Lots of peeps being smarter than us and radio silent.
I don’t know how they could make things any more obvious to those paying attention.

Someone who knows, please answer this question. If Trump is allowed a review of all these states who are NOW coming out with evidence of voter fraud AND finds that he actually won enough votes to be declared the winner of the 2020 Presidential election, what happens at that point.

If it is an undeniable fact that Trump won, what can be done? How does he and the American people get relief?

Someone who knows, please answer this question. If Trump is allowed a review of all these states who are NOW coming out with evidence of voter fraud AND finds that he actually won enough votes to be declared the winner of the 2020 Presidential election, what happens at that point.

If it is an undeniable fact that Trump won, what can be done? How does he and the American people get relief?
Gonna be interesting.

Don't think we've been here before, 'zactly.

Either the light shines, and folks get to hear and see the dirt, or we go another path I reckon.

Let's get this bitch rollin'. Supreme's over to you, yo.

It’s far fetched but I hope this process is playing out and has been in effect for some time.

Biden should resign. He is punishing all 80m plus voters since Jan 20.

Wife walks in:
"What did you do today?"

---"I watched a rap video some gay dude sent me."

"Really? I didn't think you liked rap music."

---"Yeah, it was a gay right wing fellow gun-nut sending me a rap video on the upcoming civil war...I watched it after I got back from shooting a comp with all my buddies from Thailand. Their dad didn't speak much English, but damn he can shoot that STI.

Then I read a bunch of shit on the largest news media outlet in the world about how I'm bigoted, racist, and homophobic because I'm a white male."

I fuckin love this place. And I do mean that.

Its one of the only places that I feel like our values are respected and the trailer trash "gun" culture made up of shit talkers and assholes hasn't crapped all over everything in sight.

i feel a little guilty about laying out at the pool to get a recharge while it was cold for lots of you.
That's alright. I hope you enjoyed it, because if Newsom isn't recalled, you will be so highly taxed for the water in that pool, you'll be gathering bricks to fill it in and cement over it for a nice basketball court.

I think the courts will say the information is "stale" or "untimely" and they would expect us to accept that.

Than it would be on uš to decide if we accept that level of fucking.

With posts of Election Fraud evidence still being determined, Texas power outages, due to a possible Biden EPA order, Kameltoes and her background in commieizm, the Military still behind the fences at the Capitol, do you all think, maybe, just maybe, someone is waiting for the Dimshits, to hang themselves enough and be considered, Enemies of the State, that Martial Law will be imposed and a coup will take place?? I realize, it's a stretch of the imagination, but......Mac🤔

With posts of Election Fraud evidence still being determined, Texas power outages, due to a possible Biden EPA order, Kameltoes and her background in commieizm, the Military still behind the fences at the Capitol, do you all think, maybe, just maybe, someone is waiting for the Dimshits, to hang themselves enough and be considered, Enemies of the State, that Martial Law will be imposed and a coup will take place?? I realize, it's a stretch of the imagination, but......Mac🤔
As soon as they get rid of the filibuster I would agree.