• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

A52F0ABE-201F-4F58-85B1-341980EF10C6.jpeg

FUCK YOU BIDEN

Because they KNOW, that if Truckers united on this (and I'd argue they still should) and just went on complete strike in the USA for 2,3...10 weeks (whatever it takes) the walls of Jericho would come tumbling down on the people that are illegally (IMO) forcing this shit.

If this hasn't exposed the blatant lies, nothing will. I'm afraid American citizens are too busy with themselves to understand this. We have an ignorant, willfully stupid population. Of course, it'll never see the light of any media unless people forward this to friends, to forward in a chain letter.

He is saying that the real bioweapon is the shot and it's designed to weaken your immune system so that your underlying health issues are sped up. Basically it's a poison that will shorten your life and can't truly be proven to be from the shot (slow murder). That's a big oversimplification but many doctors have been saying the same.

Isn't this consistent with Fauchi's attempt to kill AIDS patients?

He is saying that the real bioweapon is the shot and it's designed to weaken your immune system so that your underlying health issues are sped up. Basically it's a poison that will shorten your life and can't truly be proven to be from the shot (slow murder). That's a big oversimplification but many doctors have been saying the same.

Thanks for the summary. I feel the same way.
Why is this shot so important that it has to be forced, mandated, and the citizens that dont want it ridiculed and isolated and labeled? Why isnt any other shot given this type of focus???

Thanks for the summary. I feel the same way.
Why is this shot so important that it has to be forced, mandated, and the citizens that dont want it ridiculed and isolated and labeled? Why isnt any other shot given this type of focus???

It's part of the elitist's agenda

Last edited:

My mom's cancer came back and my brothers MS got much worse, they both died this year within months of each other. My sister is going down hill quick as well. I'd be suprised if she survives another year. All double jabbed.

someday @Choid will explain it to us all and how it wasn't some kind of conspiracy.

7zJcCwsA.jpeg
I have never said the Russia shit wasn't a conspiracy, so give me a fucking break. Literally never. There is a difference between seeing conspiracies where they are, and seeing them everywhere.

Reactions: Bender