• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

tit for tat i guess.

URk8xeYZ.jpeg

Phuck all of them on the panel....
Totally agree with you. I gave up Pro Sports, about 3 years ago. When they started kneeling on their dicks, holding hands, staying in the locker rooms. Soooo, not many F's to give to AR, or, any other past, or present sports star. Mac

As soon as I saw the video the other day, this was my first thought. "WTF was the fbi doing in the fuckin air?" Shit is cray cray af. But who didn't think this was already happening?
"What was the fbi doing in the fucking air?"
Let's see? They were there with the haji during the Texas shooting.
They were involved in the kidnapping attempt of the governor of Michigan.
They were involved in the 1/6 insurrection.
They were involved in the coup of an elected president.
They are involved in so much it's probably fair to say that they were filming their involvement in the riot.
Prove me wrong.
Ohh I must be mistaken though. Because we've been told that there's just a couple bad apples at the top.

he's always been a moron.

What is Bradshaw claiming Rodgers lied about?
...and it's "ivermectin", not "ivermectim".
...and while it IS used as a cattle dewormer, human-labeled ivermectin has been used IN HUMANS (Terry), all over the world for at least 4 decades with and incredibly high safety margin. So just WHO is lying (Terry)?

"What was the fbi doing in the fucking air?"
Let's see? They were there with the haji during the Texas shooting.
They were involved in the kidnapping attempt of the governor of Michigan.
They were involved in the 1/6 insurrection.
They were involved in the coup of an elected president.
They are involved in so much it's probably fair to say that they were filming their involvement in the riot.
Prove me wrong.
Ohh I must be mistaken though. Because we've been told that there's just a couple bad apples at the top.

Oh yeah and a hell of a lot more like Vegas.

Another one that they had a hand in didn't draw as much national attention was Minneapolis. The guy that kicked off the riots that burned down a big chunk of the city is likely an alphabet soup goon. There were many photos and video of him but he was never officially ID'd. All the media coverage kept saying was he was another one of those scary white supremes :ROFLMAO: of course anyone with two functioning brain cells knows that means he was alphabet soup. If you want to look it up, search for umbrella man minneapolis.

Oh yeah and a hell of a lot more like Vegas.

Another one that they had a hand in didn't draw as much national attention was Minneapolis. The guy that kicked off the riots that burned down a big chunk of the city is likely an alphabet soup goon. There were many photos and video of him but he was never officially ID'd. All the media coverage kept saying was he was another one of those scary white supremes :ROFLMAO: of course anyone with two functioning brain cells knows that means he was alphabet soup. If you want to look it up, search for umbrella man minneapolis.
No doubt "umbrella-man" was Alphabeti. Too many places doing too many things, all with that umbrella attempting to shield himself and probably jam stuff too with a mini-jammer antenna in said umbrella.

Just by dumb luck we came upon an after Christmas sale last year on turkeys. We have a 28 lb and a 22 lb turkey in the deep freezer to use this year. We checked and were told that turkeys can be frozen for up to 2 years and still be good to eat.
.Gov: "Yeah, we're gonna hafta do something about that whole refrigeration thing. Can't have the damn peasants using up precious energy you know. The Green New Deal oughtta take care of that."

I've said for years all "they" gotta do is cut off the electricity.

Did someone say something about an election???

I was there.

Got some pics to post tomorrow.

Seemed like a set up.

Antifa was given free range despite the other group actually getting a permit.

Very disturbing.

Cops stood down despite Antifa tearing down barricades. My wife asked one "Why aren't you stopping them?"

The chilling reply "Just following orders"

PO pulled the plug on the rally organizers and shut down the speeches.

When the riot platoon came on line they used a line formation and pushed the rally people into the Antifa people. You might think a wedge would be used to split the two. Antifa about faced and walked away. It was like it was planned.

The arrival of the riot platoon basically was the signal for Antifa to disperse. It was almost like they were told "You can go shithouse until the riot platoon arrives and than you have to leave, your job will be done at that point"

The rally organizers had a group there I think it was CORR. Looked like a rough bunch.

Not a good sign of things to come.

Government trampling on rights, police not providing protection, both sides ready to fight....mess.

Last edited: