• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

i am not going to say it, but you know what i am thinking...

OGuTVDKi.jpeg
... at point blank?

Reactions: BLEE and Thorny
HELL YEEEESSSSS!

Half the Homicide Dept. has filed for early retirement +++

And the way he calmly and categorically destroys the LA decision makers is flawless

But .. now FF a week fomr now and watch / see what happens now when Kyke defense wins.

Screenshot_20211107-202035_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
I believe the state's National Guard would be the only armed force with jurisdiction in the state. I can't the UN stepping foot on US soil for at least another 5-10 years. This is presuming that the Demwits stay in power for that long.

Reactions: Bender
The view my wife and I had on this.....

When we first walked into the Common antifa was on the side we were on, we almost joined their group until we saw the Hammer and Sickle flag...they than walked to the far side away from us...

A5kcL9sl.jpg

Usually when someone gets a permit they speak from the rostrum. I have been to 2A rallies that worked that way. Police were preventing group from using the rostrum....

3kpc91Sl.jpg

Speakers set up on grass by barrier antifa is in the background....Speakers started with Anthem and Pledge of allegiance. antifa played instruments and blew horns to interrupt.

wkzRULWl.jpg

antifa walked back to their original spot and tore down some more barrier. The barrier was incomplete. You could walk around it. There was no access control. No need to tear it down.

Ou7dOfSl.jpg

Platoon of BPD riot PO standing by......

NS0HLIFl.jpg

and when they came out antifa walked away and the speeches were over.....so much for 1A

iuEBiUZl.jpg

wife and I walked over to the North end to get something to eat.....sun is low in the sky at 1400.

6T9FjYDl.jpg

after eating we had to go do some shopping so we hit the whole Foods in Cambridge for convenience. Whole Foods used to be just a grocery store.....now I view it as a political organization. This was a tard Cambridge shopper.....wearing a NIOSH particle mask.

edkJ228l.jpg

PS add - cant imagine what the OT cost was to facilitate Antifa.....just about every side street entering into the Common was shut off with barricades and PO. Guessing the riot platoons were on OT. City complains its broke than assists Antifa to shut down a freedom protest.

Last edited:

When we first walked into the Common antifa was on the side we were on, we almost joined their group until we saw the Hammer and Sickle flag...they than walked to the far side away from us...

A5kcL9sl.jpg

Usually when someone gets a permit they speak from the rostrum. I have been to 2A rallies that worked that way. Police were preventing group from using the rostrum....

3kpc91Sl.jpg

Speakers set up on grass by barrier antifa is in the background....Speakers started with Anthem and Pledge of allegiance. antifa played instruments and blew horns to interrupt.

wkzRULWl.jpg

antifa walked back to their original spot and tore down some more barrier. The barrier was incomplete. You could walk around it. There was no access control. No need to tear it down.

Ou7dOfSl.jpg

NS0HLIFl.jpg

and when they came out antifa walked away and the speeches were over.....so much for 1A

iuEBiUZl.jpg

wife and I walked over to the North end to get something to eat.....sun is low in the sky at 1400.

6T9FjYDl.jpg

after eating we had to go do some shopping so we hit the whole Foods in Cambridge for convenience. Whole Foods used to be just a grocery store.....now I view it as a political organization. This was a tard Cambridge shopper.....wearing a NIOSH particle mask.

edkJ228l.jpg

Just think that about 15 miles away 246 years, 6 months, 21 days ago was the "shot heard around the world."

Paul Revere, John & Samuel Adams, the Sons of Liberty and everyone else who scarified to make this nation great are spinning in their graves now.

Just think that about 15 miles away 246 years, 6 months, 21 days ago was the "shot heard around the world."

Paul Revere, John & Samuel Adams, the Sons of Liberty and everyone else who scarified to make this nation great are spinning in their graves now.

The Liberty Tree would have been within a few hundred yards of where we were. The sons of Liberty met there to speak and organize

liberty-tree-929216126.jpg

libertytree.jpg

maybe because it is kosher?
Probably a few months old. Most of the year a whole Turkey is pretty high by the pound. At Thanksgiving if turkey was 5 dollars per pound, everyone would be eating prime rib instead. They have prime rib here for 5.99 per lb anyway. Turkeys are free with 100 dollars with of groceries.

Last edited:
And no, this is not the Babylon Bee........

Are they going to plant "black" walnut trees in black neighborhoods? What about "white" birch trees for white neighborhoods and "Mexican" sycamores in Latino communities?

I don't see how they're going to put enough Bansai trees in Asian neighborhoods but, oh well, after almost 11 months in office, nothing from President Poopy Pants and Cackling Cameltoe surprises me.

Last edited:

A5kcL9sl.jpg

3kpc91Sl.jpg

wkzRULWl.jpg

Ou7dOfSl.jpg

NS0HLIFl.jpg

iuEBiUZl.jpg

6T9FjYDl.jpg

edkJ228l.jpg

PS add - cant imagine what the OT cost was to facilitate Antifa.....just about every side street entering into the Common was shut off with barricades and PO. Guessing the riot platoons were on OT. City complains its broke than assists Antifa to shut down a freedom protest.
that picture of the asshat at Whole Paycheck exemplifies why companies in the greater Boston area are a "mandate at all costs" stance. Was this the Whole Paycheck on Prospect by any chance. Just wondering if it's one of the nuts that hangs out in Central Square.

that picture of the asshat at Whole Paycheck exemplifies why companies in the greater Boston area are a "mandate at all costs" stance. Was this the Whole Paycheck on Prospect by any chance. Just wondering if it's one of the nuts that hangs out in Central Square.

Fresh Pond.....Obi Wan had it right.

My step dad was a Freemason.

He owned a site work company so he did a lot of charity work for the local Shriners Hospital and moved the dirt into the Shriners Arena every year for their rodeo.

The rodeo was a great event in MA. Seldom seen, they did it we'll. Lots of drinking in the bar area. Like the Shriners themselves it has gone away in the age of the Internet.

Headquarters of the Scottish Right, 32nd degree is prominently located at the corner of MA Avenue and Marret Road in Lexington MA.

It's got a museum with lots of Founding Father stuff as some were Freemasons.

Stepfather told me all their secrets were told back in the 1860s when a member published a book revealing them. I think he was found dead in a river later.

They are a dying entity with people now socializing never and staying on the internet. They advertised for members on the radio a short while ago now that's gone.

Always knew they were hungry for members "To be one, ask one"
Ain’t every AA meeting place a Masonic lodge? That’s what they told me lol

What’s next, for us people who live in the country…

keeping plenty of gas fro the generator is going to get a lot harder when ole donkey honkee (aka the current President of the United States) decides that we need to quit complaining bout the high prices of gasoline and says we should all purchase electrical powered generators.

Joe Xiden didn’t age well!
They stretched his face almost as much as the queen of stretch "Nancy." Then plugged him up for good measure. Notice how in the earlier picture he had bags under his eyes, now...they're gone. The bridge of his nose also has been smoothed out. They've done all they could to make him look younger than 78. Granted, my father, even after being in hospital at close to 90 (and about a month before he passed), looked MUCH younger than Joe.

The mere fact Joe shits himself everywhere is either a side effect of all the meds or he's purely lost bowel control for whatever reason (dementia?). Ordinarily I'd have a tremendous amount of sympathy for a person with this; but the fact this person is actually EVIL as is doing things that will DECREASE or lifespan and life quality does not allow that.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Featured-9.png

comey-mccabe-obama-spygate-crossfire-hurricane-fbi.jpg

AMNESTY For ILLEGAL ALIENS in reconciliation bill.

Read through the article and notice the first bullet point half way down the page:

May have found it? Doesn’t look the same though.

They had scale models of the project a while back , literally a ship deck on rails , and if you look at the course of the track, is meant to simulate evasive maneuver

photo_2021-11-08_08-55-09.jpg
photo_2021-11-08_14-10-36.jpg
photo_2021-11-08_14-10-37.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
AMNESTY For ILLEGAL ALIENS in reconciliation bill.

Read through the article and notice the first bullet point half way down the page:

We are not voting our way out of this.

Is everyone realizing this yet? You can even vote in a "R" here and there but they are just a communist in disguise. Hell, the "D" communists are at least more honest.

We are not voting our way out of this.

Is everyone realizing this yet? You can even vote in a "R" here and there but they are just a communist in disguise. Hell, the "D" communists are at least more honest.

They're all fucking crooks, with their own financial interests/gains as a primary deciding factor in legislation and decisions.

Prove me wrong.... PLEASE!

They're all fucking crooks, with their own financial interests/gains as a primary deciding factor in legislation and decisions.

Prove me wrong.... PLEASE!
No proof needed, because you're not wrong. Despite their charter to represent their constituents, every damned member of Congress actually considers their first job to be getting reelected.

Reactions: camocorvette
I believe the state's National Guard would be the only armed force with jurisdiction in the state. I can't the UN stepping foot on US soil for at least another 5-10 years. This is presuming that the Demwits stay in power for that long.
There is brand new NATO military base in Virginia - but OK if you don't believe the "UN" is here...if and when SCOTUS shut down 2A arguments, Biden will side with the UN small arms policy to attempt control the "debate" further and I wouldn't be surprised to see them..

Reactions: Bender
There is brand new NATO military base in Virginia - but OK if you don't believe the "UN" is here...if and when SCOTUS shut down 2A arguments, Biden will side with the UN small arms policy to attempt control the "debate" further and I wouldn't be surprised to see them..
NATO and the UN are two completely different entities. One instance where you'd likely see armed insurrection is if the US even hinted at relinquishing sovereignty to another country. Besides, it's easier to rescind Posse Comitatus and be done with it.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
KYLE TRIAL

Fucking AWESOME today.. I'm getting more and more optimistic.

The defense did a great job implying that missing bicep fuckletard a LIAR on multiple questions

And also making it very clear he would gain 10 million by doing so.

The little MAGGOT cunt face.

I'm pretty sure white house protocol requires a negative test before coming back, and many people test positive on antigen tests for 90 days. It's a dumb policy.

At Polish-Belarus border -> :eek:

Developing offensive on Warsaw, the 1st Iraqi Infantry Division and the 5th Kandahar infantry Regiment kicked off their assault.
The Poles took up defensive positions behind a line of technical obstacles, trying to prevent breakthroughs in the defensive line , repulsing attempts by vaunted Algerian sappers to open gaps in the barbed wire for the elite Moroccan engineers armed with sticks and shovels. ...

A separate Syrian all-volunteer brigade and a combined Lebanese-Palestinian company are preparing to enter the fight and intensify the onslaught on the thinly held defensive line ,If successful, the Afghani "Panjshir Lions" Special needs platoon on bicycles will be thrown into the thick of the action to exploit any breakthrough followed by 101st Bangladeshi Recce Battalion designated to scout out the various EU rapefugee benefits packages deep behind enemy lines.
Meanwhile, CIA trained Syrian Moderate Beheaders platoon is providing much needed CAS , airing fake videos on You tube and Twitter in real time.🧻 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: