• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

vz0qu4.png

the radio was talking about how big a deal it was the ACB and Kavanaugh didnt join with Alito. that was extremely disappointing. what everyone thinks is this was about overturning the pennsylvania election and its not, its about making sure states follow the constitution with their election law procedures.

the radio was talking about how big a deal it was the ACB and Kavanaugh didnt join with Alito. that was extremely disappointing. what everyone thinks is this was about overturning the pennsylvania election and its not, its about making sure states follow the constitution with their election law procedures.
crowder is following some patriots that have been checking addresses of people that "voted" and they are finding more fraud every day.

Reactions: gigamortis
This all getting to be.......blah, blah, blah.
We've all, maybe not all, been hanging from our nut sacks, since this election fraud shit has happened, I'm really trying to keep the faith and I hope "America will stand proud" again, but, I'm finding it real tough.
I do appreciate everything you do, to keep us informed and provide us with info. we wouldn't find for ourselves otherwise. Keep up the great work!
I do hope, that the "krakken" will be unleashed soon. I'm hanging in there with you guys, I'm just starting to have my doubts. Mac(y)

We've all, maybe not all, been hanging from our nut sacks, since this election fraud shit has happened, I'm really trying to keep the faith and I hope "America will stand proud" again, but, I'm finding it real tough.
I do appreciate everything you do, to keep us informed and provide us with info. we wouldn't find for ourselves otherwise. Keep up the great work!
I do hope, that the "krakken" will be unleashed soon. I'm hanging in there with you guys, I'm just starting to have my doubts. Mac(y)
some of our own forum members contributed to the data collected by mary fanning and i believe the data is legit. i can't say all of it.
anyway, it doesn't really matter if the courts won't hear any evidence but i still want to see it.

come on man. we are in february now. biden is in the white house and trump was impeached again after he left office. the kraken has sailed or is dead or whatever.

whatever we are waiting around on to save us, aint coming. thats the only thing i know for sure.

come on man. we are in february now. biden is in the white house and trump was impeached again after he left office. the kraken has sailed or is dead or whatever.

whatever we are waiting around on to save us, aint coming. thats the only thing i know for sure.
This is the way I'm seeing it. The Republic, can only be saved, only if "We The People" do it. Mac

also, Sydney Powell has burned all her "proof is coming! just wait!" capital she ever had with me.

She is now just clown shoes.

200%. She's attempting to delay the tsunami of cognitive dissonance driven by the collective pile of shit that is her 4 months of "proof is coming!!". Do i wish it was different? of course, but fuck me, the battle grounds have shifted.

Reactions: Bender and jr81452
it was just a matter of time before somebody suggested it

6RplCrP6.jpeg

200%. She's attempting to delay the tsunami of cognitive dissonance driven by the collective pile of shit that is her 4 months of "proof is coming!!". Do i wish it was different? of course, but fuck me, the battle grounds have shifted.

Didn't she just mention the Kraken in regard to Trumps cases in the SCOTUS?

I don't think the Blacks want to go up against he Asian community. That would be a bad situation for the Blacks.
they could pick on the wrong one, but in many places the chances of legal carry is almost zero.
in any case, looks like they are picking on the old and feeble that couldn't fight back.
i hear there are asian groups patrolling some neighborhoods already.

they could pick on the wrong one, but in many places the chances of legal carry is almost zero.
in any case, looks like they are picking on the old and feeble that couldn't fight back.
i hear there are asian groups patrolling some neighborhoods already.

Yeah, the thing about the Asian community is they won't give up. They will find the perps and that's the last anyone will hear of that person.

Re Sydney.

1) She is a Patriot thru and thru.

2) While her claims may seem to have been exaggerated I do not think it was intentional nor unlike Lin, with self serving intent of fame and recognition. Perhaps more from excited exuberance for knowing it was THE FUCKING TRUTH, hoping that maybe there'd be some/enough justices that actually had balls enough to do their job... or weren't bought and paid for.

3) I still have great respect for her... she busted her fucking ass to get where she is... being a lawyer of that caliber to file with the those fucking Traitors of SCOTUS took years and years of work.

4) I believe her when she says there's more to come... But I also reign in my hopes to know even then it may not be enough.

Have some respect.

I respect her, she has a solid background and everyone that knows her says she's the smartest person in the room. I agree with everything you said here, but will take #4 a step farther and say that nothing will come of the legal challenges. We are our own saviors...

Time to prepare.
Remember to leave your phone behind when meeting people in your ao to talk future.

Look around.. even IRobot vacuum cleaners can be used to give your floor plan to yo en i me

Smart tv?
Dumb people talking in front of it.

Just cause your paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not trying to kill you.

If your not a mindless sheep and your not gonna give your rights away then they want to kill you.

No justice left inside the justice system.

They will keep pushing until they identify all resistance.

but it is rare, right?

He’s also a retired IRS criminal investigation special agent.
Man, wtf! I am a local to Hernando County! How did I not hear about this sooner. Probably because I hardly watch spectrum. They normally push a Left agenda. This is some sickening shit though!

well since y’all know where I am on the map, I was looking at maybe getting this place and starting my own country. It’s affordable....

If those commie 'tards knew what the Constitution stood for they wouldn't be encouraging the military to swear an oath to it.

No where does it say to follow the illegal, unconstitutional orders of a tyrannical regime, in fact, quite the opposite.

Last edited:
well since y’all know where I am on the map, I was looking at maybe getting this place and starting my own country. It’s affordable....

Let’s just go with Bender.
1614172493555.jpeg